为什么功夫熊猫43晋级赛为什么每一次敌人一次比

更新后比武场晋级赛什么情况?【功夫熊猫3手游吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:129,512贴子:
更新后比武场晋级赛什么情况?
99级???而且直接失败了
卧槽我也是,晋级赛啊我的天,算我输
我也是啊,最后一场
说好的活动也都没有
我打都打不了
我已经卡4把了。艹
我也打不了估计明天会维修
刚才也是这种情况
6个乌龟99级,我还特地截屏了,没想到大家都有
我也这样 晋级钻石打不了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴功夫熊猫3全部台词
δεκσφγζτ 仅供学习研究专用& θιασμνρδ
我不行了...
I don`t think I can...
各位& 别等我了
You guys,just start withou me.
我等会就来
I`ll catch up!
Inner peace.
Itchy nose.
终于可以 心如止水
Finally,inner peace.
天煞&& 老朋友
Kai,old friend.
Master Oogway.
我们的战斗五百年前就结束了
Our battle ended 500 year ago!
我准备好再战一场
Well,now I`m ready for a rematch.
你耽搁挺久啊
Took you long enough!
You`ve grown stronger.
在灵界里待上500年
500 years in the Spirit Realm,
总能学到点东西
you pick up a thing or two.
我把这里每位大师的气都拿到手了
I have taken the chi of every master here.
很快 我也将拥有你的力量
And soon I will have your Power,too.
你什么时候才能明白
When will you realize?
得之越多 失之越多
The more you take, the less you have.
有了你的气
With your chi
我终于能够回到凡界
I will finally be able to return to the mortal world.
这一次 你就没法在那里阻止我了
And this time,you won`t be there to stop me.
阻止你 从来不是我的使命
It was never my destiny to stop you.
我早已另托他人
I have set another on that path.
那我就会找到他
Then I will find him...
把他的气也夺走
and take his chi,too.
正义即将降临
Justice is about to be served!
请给我们来两份正义拼盘
We`ll have two justice platters,please.
来三份 三份
UM& three& three
再来几个豆腐包
And a few tofu buns.
给悍娇虎再来碗红汤面条
Oh,the spicy noodle soup for Tigress.
你要多加酱料吗
Did you want extra sauce with that?
她喜欢酱料分开装
She wants it on the side.
分开装 分开装
On the side.& On the side.
加油 神龙大侠 你一定行
GO,Dragon Warrior! You can do it!
加油 神龙大侠
Go,Dragon Warrior!
Defend the valley!
Dragon Warrior!
加油 神龙大侠
Go,Dragon Warrior!
Defend the valley!
你们没有摆那霸气威武的造型吧
You guys aren`t doing the dramatic Pose,are you?
我们非得每次落地都要摆造型吗
Do we have to strike a Pose every time we land?
各位 永远不要低估了
You guys,never underestimate
闪亮登场的重要性
the Power of a dramatic entrance.
我听说有些大师单凭踹开大门 就能赢得战斗
I`ve heard about some masters who can win a fight just by throwing
open a door.
Dramatic entrance?
Master Shifu.
神龙大侠说得对
The Dragon Warrior is correct.
真的吗 我刚刚只是瞎...
Really?I was just making...
对 没错 我是对的
UH,yeah ,I mean,yeah.I am.
攻人先攻心
Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind.
因此 需要闪亮登场
Hence,the dramatic entrance.
真够闪亮的 今天是什么日子
Nice dramatic entrance.What`s the occasion?
今天是我教的最后一课
Today will be my final class.
最后一课 等等
Your final..?Wait.
我都不知道你生病了
I didn`t even know you were sick!
尽管你看上去确实...
Although you have been looking a little...
I`m not sick.
健康 有点健康 非常健康
...healthy,A little healthy.A lot,actually.
这是最后一课 因为从今天开始
My final class,because from now on
你们的训练将会交给
your training will be in the hands
of the Dragon Warrior.
我来授课 怎么不是悍娇虎
Me,teach? Why not Tigress?
她一直指挥大家做事情
She`s always telling everyone what to do.
Be quiet,PO
You see what I mean?
悍娇虎不是神龙大侠
Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior.
拜托 他们是盖世五侠
Come on,they`re the Five.
我能教他们什么
What could I teach them?
学海无涯 即使你是大师
There is always something more to learn,even for a master.
For instance...
让我再教你一招
let me show you another move...
the dramatic exit.
What`s that?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
Where`d he go?
他都走了 各位 没事的
He`s gone,guys.It`s cool.
请你指教 师父
We await your instruction,master.
教得不好 顶多砸了招牌
All you have to lose is our respect.
说真的 还能有多糟
I mean,seriously,how bad can it be?
非常糟 非常非常糟糕
Very bad!Very,very bad!
好了 好了 大家交换一下
Okay,okay.Let`s switch it up.
金猴 不动如山
Monkey! Immovable mountain stance!
Yes,master!
悍娇虎 旋风后空翻
Tigress,tornado back flip!
Yes,master.
Oh,no! Fire!
点火 -停下来
Fire! -Stop!
对不起 我错了
Sorry! My fault.
仙鹤 飞高点
Crane,go high.
我是说低点 低点
I mean low! Low!
我的小爪子
Ah,my claw thingy!
灵蛇和悍娇虎 做那个
Uh,Viper and Tigress,do
虎踞蛇盘五毒大法
uh,like,a totem pole poison technique!
你们两个 万蚁蚀象
You two,do a swarming insect bite...
神龙摆尾 金钟罩 铁砂掌
with a yellow tail,yellow jacket,spicy tuna..
I`m sorry.
你真行 阿宝
Good job,Po.
你们学到什么了吗
Did you at least learn a little something?
你确实不会教
That you can`t teach.
还有 原来悍娇虎是可燃的
And Tigress is flammable, it turns out.
那完全是场灾难
Yeah,that was a complete disaster.
真庆辛我们不是阿宝
Uh,I`m glad we`re not Po right now.
他太差劲了
What a loser!
师父到底怎么想的
What was Shifu thinking?
乌龟到底怎么想到
What was Oogway thinking?
我觉得他听到了
I think he heard us.
我什么都没听到
I didn`t hear anything.
他说你很差劲
Uh,he said you`re a loser.
对不起 乌龟
I`m sorry,Oogway.
你能不能别再这样了
Would you stop doing that?
第一天授课感觉如何
How was your first day teaching?
Humiliating.
谁告诉你的 悍娇虎吗
Who told you? Did Tigress tell you?
我听金猴 仙鹤 螳螂
I heard from Monkey,and Crane,and Mantis...
你爸爸 礼品店的曹太太
and your dad,and Mrs.Chao from the gift shop...
刚刚路过你的那群鸭子
and those ducks you just passed...
当然 悍娇虎也说了
and Tigress tole me.
她有没有告诉你不会有第二次了
Did she also tell you that it`ll never happen again?
因为我不干了
Because I`m done.
你是指授课 还是丢脸
Teaching or being humiliated?
两者都是 我不知道你为什么觉得
Both! I don`t know why you ever thought
我可以教他们
I could teach that class.
我知道你不行
Oh, I knew you couldn`t.
什么 你故意让我失败 为什么
What? You set me up to fail? Why?
如果你只做力所能及的事
If you only do what you can do,
就永远无法更进一步
you will never be more than you are now.
我不想更进一步 我喜欢自己
I don`t wanna be more! I like who I am.
你连自己是谁都不知道
You don`t even know wha you are.
你说什么... 我当然知道
What do you...? Of course I do.
我是神龙大侠
I`m the Dragon Warrior.
而神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢
And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior?
这意味着 四处闯荡
It means, you know,just going around
and punching and kicking.
守卫山谷 这一类的
Defending the valley!And stuff.
Punching and kicking?
你以为这就是乌龟大师选中你的原因吗
You think that is what the great Master Oogway saw for you?
五百年前的预言应验了
A 500-year prophecy fulfilled
难道就是为了让你耍耍拳脚
so you could spend your days kicking butt...
成天在镇上招摇过市吗
and running through town high-fiving bunnies?
是的 -错了
Yes? - No!
乌龟看到了你的巨大潜力 阿宝
Oogway saw greatness in you,Po.
尽管我不干苟同
Against my better judgment.
他对你寄以厚望
More than you can see in yourself.
惊人的力量在等着你
Incredible power awaits you.
超乎你想象的力量
Power beyond anything you can imagine.
What was that?
That was chi.
What`s chi?
生物筋骨中流淌的能量
The energy that flows through all living things.
你的意思是如果我授课
So you`re saying if I teach,
就能练刚才那炫酷的神功吗
I`ll be able to do cool stuff like that?
不 我是说如果你授课的话
No, I`m saying if you teach,
我就有时间练这炫酷的神功了
I`ll be able to do cool stuff like that.
想要掌握气 首先要控制自己
Mastering chi requires mastery of self.
乌龟曾在洞穴里
Oogway sat alone in a cave
枯坐三十年 思考一个问题
for 30 years asking one question.
"Who am I?"
"Who am I?"
我能有五分钟不被你打扰就不错了
I`m lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt...
那现在我要在洞穴里枯坐三十年
So now I have to sit alone in a cave for 30 years?
总归是要的
Eventually.
在你能够熟练授课之后
After you master teaching.
授课 我没法像你那样授课的
Teaching?There`s no way I`m ever gonna be like you.
我不是要把你变成我
I`m not trying to turn you into me.
而是要把你 变成你
I`m trying to turn you into you.
把我变成我自己
Turn me into me?
等等 这说不通...
Wait a second,that makes no...
成功就在眼前 师父
Almost there,Shifu.
说话再难懂一点 你就是下一个乌龟了
Just a little more confusing and you`ll be the next Oogway.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry,no offense,
乌龟大师 我只是...
Master Oogway.I just...
我还是不打扰你了
I`ll let you get back to your eternal peace.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我兄弟的农场
My brother`s farm.
如果我踩到你 你会不会死
If I stepped on you,would you die?
The mortal realm.
你听到了吗 乌龟 我回来了
You hear that,Oogway? I`m back.
天煞回来了
Kai has returned!
天煞 天煞将军
Kai,General Kai.
中国的至上战神
Supreme warlord of all China.
碧玉屠夫 痛苦之源
The Jade slayer.Master of pain.
你们可能听说过我复仇凶兽的名头
You may know me as the Beast of Vengeance.
寡妇制造者
Maker of Widows?
好吧 我曾和乌龟并肩战斗
Okay, I used to work with Oogway.
Oh,Master Oogway!
他是个伟大的战士
Now,he was a great warrior.
我们听说过乌龟大师
We`ve heard of Master Oogway.
好了 好了 够了 安静
Okay,okay,enough.Silence!
找到乌龟的徒弟 把他们带来见我
Find Oogway`s students,and bring them to me.
等我收拾完他们 乌龟
By the time I am done with them,Oogway...
再不会有人记得你的名字
There will be no one left who will even remember your name.
Kai is coming!
我准备好了
I am ready...
给你们上一课
to teach you a lesson.
教我 天啊 是神龙老师
Teach me? Oh,no!It`s the Dragon teacher!
Yeah,he`s so handsome!
Thank you for the compliment.
别 拜托不要把我教死了
No! Please don`t teach me to death!
爸爸 什么事
Oh,hey,dad.What`s up?
我只是过来泡个澡
I was just,uh...stopping by for a little soak.
好了 怎么回事
Okay. What`s wrong?
没事 我回家看到你拿着娃娃泡澡
Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your
Action figures.
而且你撒的不是浴盐
...and instead of adding bath salts to the water,
是四川花椒
you just added szechuan peppercorns.
Szechuan...
我的小嫩肉
Oh,oh,my tenders!Oh...
好吧 的确有事
Okay,yes,something`s wrong.
没事 没事 儿子
There,there,son.
和爸爸好好说说
You tell your daddy all about it.
把胳膊抬起来
Lift your arm.
师父说我不知道
Shifu says I don`t know what it means
当神龙大侠意味着什么
to be the Dragon Warrior.
现在我又要当老师
Now I have to be a teacher?
我以为我终于知道了自己是谁
I thought I finally knew who I was.
但如果我不是神龙大侠 我是谁呢
If I`m not the Dragon Warrior,who am I?
老师 教功夫吗
A teacher? Teaching kung fu?
阿宝 这可是升职了
Po,that`s a promotion!
答应下来 儿子
Take the job,son!
将来等你掌管了翡翠宫
And, someday when you`re in charge of the whole Jade
我就能在大堂里卖面条了
I can sell noodles in the lobby!
你为什么还在这里像小孩一样洗澡
Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby?
Get out!Get up!
走走走 扩张分店就在眼前
Go,go,go! Franchise expansion awaits us!
神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办
But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?
周太太总是能赢
Oh,Mrs.Chow always wins that.
神龙大侠吃包子大赛呢
And the Dragon Warrior dumpling-eating contest?
我得捍卫我的荣誉
I have to defend my title.
没人能打破你的吃包子记录
No one`s gonna beat your dumpling-eating record.
有人要打破你的吃包子记录了
Someone`s about to beat your dumpling-eating record!
谁在吃我的包子
Who`s eating my dumplings?
And who`s paying for them?
这是新纪录吗
Is that a new record?
Who are you?
I am Li Shan.
I`m Li Shan.
我是来找我的儿子的
I`m looking for my son.
你儿子不见了吗?
You lost your son?
Many years ago.
我也跟我父亲失散了
I lost my father.
我非常遗憾
I`m very sorry.
Thank you.
Well,good luck to you.
希望你早日找到儿子
I hope you find your son.
希望你早日找到父亲
And I hope you find your father.
天啊 就是你
Oh,my gosh,it is you!
别傻站着了 来抱抱爸爸
Well,don`t just stannd there.Give your old man a hug!
不敢相信你还活着
I can`t believe you`re alive!
我以为我永远失去你了 小开心果
Oh, I thought I lost you forever,little Lotus.
好了 这很尴尬
Okay.Uh,this is very embarrassing...
你把我和一个叫开心果的熊猫搞混了
but I think you`ve got me confused with a panda name Lotus.
我的名字是阿宝
My name is Po.
对 你不知道的
Oh,right,you wouldn`t know.
好吧 小开心果
Okay.See,little Lotus
是你出生时给你取得名字
was the name you were give at birth.
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Really!
真不敢相信
I can`t believe it!
这么多年过去了 居然还能见到你
After all these years,you`re really here?
This is amazing!
来 来打声招呼
Come!Say hi to,um...
我不知道该怎么称呼你
I don`t know what I`m supposed to call you.
我想他说他姓李
I`m pretty sure he said his name is Li.
Come here.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you,thank you.
悉心照料我的儿子
for taking such good care of my son.
你的儿子 等一下
You son?Now,hold on just a minute.
我们怎么知道这陌生人真的和你有血缘关系
How do we know this stranger is even related to you?
Look at that.
我们的肚子都这么像 -这太棒了
Our bellies could be brothers! -That is so cool.
儿子 我来教你肚皮功
Hey,son,let me teach you how to belly gong.
好的 肚皮功 -它们晃起来一样
All right.Belly gong. -They jiggle the same!
感觉就像是在照镜子
It`s like looking in a fat mirror.
不敢相信我们在一起画像
I can`t believe we`re taking a picture together.
但我还是不能理解
But I still don`t understand.
我以为阿宝是唯一的一只熊猫了
I thought Po was the only panda left.
不是 有很多熊猫的
No.There`s a whole bunch of us.
山里有个秘密的熊猫村
A secret panda village in the mountains.
一个秘密的熊猫...
A secret panda...
但是你怎么知道我在哪
But how did you know where I was?
我收到一条消息 它指引我来的
I received a message that led me here.
既然没人能找到你们 你是怎么收到消息的
How could you receive a message if no one could find you?
我觉得很可疑
Sounds suspicious to me.
不 是上天传来的消息
No, it was a message from the universe.
这个神龙大侠是怎么一回事
Now,what`s all this about a Dragon Warrior?
你是怎么知道我是神龙大侠
How did you know I was a Dragon Warrior?
这也是上天告诉你的吗?
Did the universe tell you that,too?
不 是海报上写的
No,the poster did.
还有礼品店
And the gift shop.
我买了个小杯子
I bought a tiny cup.
Oh,right,of course!
你想不到的 我有很多东西给你看
You have no idea. There`s so much to show you.
你会非常非常骄傲的
You`re gonna be so awesomely proud.
跟我来 跟我来
Come on, come on!
我已经非常骄傲了
I`m already awesomely proud.
还有几级台阶就到了 -让我歇一下
Couple more steps. -Give me a minute.
感受肌肉酸痛
Feeling the burn.
你也有熊猫哮喘吗
Do you have panda asthma,too?
是家族遗传的吗
Does that run in the family?
爸爸 你会很爱这个的
Dad,you`re gonna love this.
这是最酷的东西了
It`s,like the coolest thing ever.
这是英雄殿
This is the hall of heroes.
收藏着全天下的神兵利器
Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China!
这里真是...
This place is ...
太棒了吗 你是想说
Awesome? Were you gonna say...
你是想说太棒了吗 这里就是棒
You were gonna say "Awesome" right? Because it totally is!
绝对的 -但千万要小心点
Totally! -But be super careful.
这里可都是易碎品
Everything`s very fragile here.
比如这个轻语武士瓮
Like the urn of whispering warriors.
以前就有人打碎过
Someone broke that once.
谁 -某个白痴
Who? -Some idiot.
这是飞天犀牛大师的盔甲
This is Master Flying Rhino`s battle armor!
不知道我能不能穿得下
I wonder if I could fit in that.
你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 我也想过
Get out of my head,dad! I`ve wondered the same thing!
想我能不能穿得下吗
If I could fit in it?
想你干嘛 想我能不能穿得下
If you could?No,if I could fit.
Dad,check it out!
公羊大师的弩 传说中的攻城利器
Master Ram`s crossbow,the infamous gate smasher.
爸 再看这个
Dad,look at this!
老鼠大师军队的战盔
The battle helmets if Master Rat`s army.
They`re so tiny!
海豚大师的防水盔甲
Master Dolphin`s waterproof armor!
我最喜欢这个了
This is my favorite.
再看看这个 这就是传说中鹰帝都战车
Check it out,It`s the legendary battle rickshaw of Emperor
真是辆好车
Sweet ride.
爸 你在干什么
Dad,what are you doing?
我们什么都不能碰到
We`re not supposed to touch anything!
不好意思 不好意思 我把它放回去
Oh,sorry,sorry.Should I put it back?
好的 放回去吧
Yeah,you probably should.
但是你看起来超帅
You look so cool,though.
穿上感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
关节能动吗 上面有没有犀牛的味道
Do the hinges hinge?Does it smell like Rhino?
有没有一种固若金汤的感觉
Does it feel like you`re impenetrable?
是不是觉得自己能击溃千军
Does it feel like you could take on a thousand warriors...
毫发无伤了
and emerge unscathed?
Yeah,it`s pretty cool.
不知道这是什么 拉拉看
I wonder what this does.I should pull it.
我好像被帅尿了
I think I just peed a little.
这里还有什么能试的吗 儿子
Anything else we should try in here ,son?
快点 快点 快点
Faster, faster,faster!
Thumb war!
Reinforcements!
你赖皮 你赖皮
No fair,No fair.
太有意思了
This is so much fu...
转起来 转 转
Here we go! Go,go,go!
太爽了 快点 再快点 快点
Awesome! Faster,faster,faster.
There,there.
我没事 我没事
I`m fine,I`m fine.
吐出来就好了
There you go.
海豚穿心箭
Dolphin-style attack!
被打中了 -海豚退龙门
You get me.-Dolphin-style retreat!
接好了 儿子
Go long,son!
人家还没准备好呢
I wasn`t ready!
还给你 -我接着呢
Coming back at you. -I got it.
我要发高球了 接好了
I`m going high! There you go.
Come on,throw it!
我来抓你啦
I`m coming for you.
放马过来 犀牛大师
Bring it on,Master Rhino.
Here I come!
我要抓到你& 我要抓到你
I`m gonna get you. I am gonna get you!
我要抓到你& 我要抓到你
I`m gonna get you. I am gonna get you!
看是谁要抓到你 是谁要抓到你了
Who`s got you? Who`s gonna get you?
Master Rhino.
怎么了 出什么事了
What?What`s wrong?
Guys,guys.
你们肯定想不到刚刚谁来了
You`re never gonna guess who just showed up.
给你们一百万年都猜不到
Not in a million years.
你们猜猜看
You just try.
Your father!
你们怎么猜到的
How did you just guess that?
等一下 当然了
Oh,wait a second.Oh,yeah,of course.
因为我们长得一模一样
We look exactly the same.
爸 和我的朋友们打个招呼
Dad,say hi to my friends.
螳螂 悍娇虎 金猴 仙鹤和灵蛇
Mantis,Tigress,Monkey,Crane,and Viper.
你是灵蛇吗 -我是金猴 先生
Oh,Viper,was it? -Monkey,sir.
他们是我最好的朋友 而这位...
They`re kind of my best friends. And this...
这位就是师父 传奇
This is master shifu.Legend.
见到你深感荣幸 熊猫大师
Uh...it is an honor to meet you, Master Panda.
不如请你父亲到训练场
Perhaps your father would care to join us
in the training hall.
令郎有课要授
Your son will be teaching the class.
他肯定很累了
I`m sure he`s tired.
他肯定很累了 他很累了
I`m sure you`re tired. He`s tired.
我带他去雅菊间
I`m gonna show him to the Chrysanthemum Suite.
累吗 我还好啊
What,tired? No,I`m fine.
我很想看你上课的
I would love to watch you teach.
相信我 还不如看我们...
Trust me,it`ll be more fun just to watch me...
What is that?
The valley`s under attack.
儿子 什么情况
Son?Under attack?
这简直太棒了
This is perfect!
现在你就知道
Now you can see what being
神龙大侠到底是干什么的了
the Dragon Warrior`s all about!
Follow me!
正义之敌 准备接招吧
Enemies of justice,prepare for war!
这是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这些绿绿的是什么东西
What`s the deal with the green guys?
某种玉僵尸吧
Some kind of Jade zombies.
Jade zombies?
玉尸 呸呸呸
Jombies! Jinx!
开心果 小心啊
Lotus,be careful!
没事的 爸爸 这是家常便饭
It`s okay,dad,I do this every day!
我认识这些家伙
I recognize these guys.
他们是獾兄獾弟
The Master Badger twins,
绝招是双辊齐下
with their crushing double-gong technique!
对 就是这个
Yeah,that`s the one!
而那个家伙是
And that guy is...
不会吧 是豪猪大师
No!Master Porcupine!
我以为他一百年前就死了呢
I thought he died a hundred years ago.
这些人都是传说啊
These guys are legend!
快给我们来张速写
Get a quick sketch of us.
画到了吗 你画到了吗
Did you get it? Did you get it?
我竟然闭眼了
Oh, I blinked.
能再来一张吗
Can we get another one?
我被豪猪大师掐脖子了
I`m being choked by Master Porcupine.
真是太帅了
This is so cool.
看 这不就是你吗
Oh,look.It`s you!
阿宝 集中精神
来自上天的消息
“Message from the universe.”
我给你条来自上天的消息
I`ll give you a message from the universe.
离我儿子远点
Stay away from my son!
抱歉 爸爸 我等下会收拾干净的
Sorry,dad.I`ll clean up later.
Not my good pan!
要不拿这个吧
Uh,take this one.
开心果 当心
Lotus!Watch out!
爸爸 让你见识一下我的包子连环炮
Dad,check out my dumplings of doom.
抓住你们了
我看到你了
I see you.
你的气很快就会归我所有了
Your chi will soon be mine.
他是在跟我说话吗 -你说哪个
Is he talking to me? -Which one?
他们都在说话
They`re all talking.
对哦 还真是 好吓人
Whoa,you`re right. That`s so scary.
要不咱们也试试 吓回去
We should try that,too.Maybe it`d be scary back at them.
可以 但我们得先想想要说什么
Okay,but we gotta plan what we`re gonna say first.
不然的话就不是吓人 而是丢脸
Otherwise,it won`t be scary. It`ll just be stupid.
不是他们在跟你说话 蠢蛋
It`s not them talking,you idiots!
是我在借他们说话 我是天煞
It`s me talking through them.Kai!
好了 好了 够了
Okay,okay,okay,Enough.
你看到了吗 -发生什么事了
Did you see that? -What just happened?
绿色的烟 噗的一下就消失了
The green smoke,just poof! And then poof!
师父 那是什么
Shifu,what was that?
天煞 天煞 天煞
Kai?Kai?Kai?
不知道 没听说过
Nope,never heard of him.
Where is it?
这里卷宗太多了 我想找的都没找到
There`s so much wisdom in here, I can`t find anything.
所有的答案都在这里了
All the answers will be found within.
什么 竟然是空白的
What? It`s blank?
开什么玩笑 又来
Are you kidding me? Not again.
等等 等一下 不好意思
Wait,wait,hold on. Sorry.
好了 有了 都在这
Oh,okay. Here we go.
这是乌龟的笔迹
It is written in Oogway`s hand.
很久以前 我有个兄弟
“Long ago, I had a brother...”
乌龟竟然有兄弟
Oogway had a brother?
结拜的 结拜的 抱歉 他说是结拜的
“In arms. In arms” Sorry. He says,"Brother-in-arms."
你要不一次性都打开看看吧
Maybe you should just unroll it all at once?
我曾是个统领千军 壮志凌云的年轻战士
"I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army.
同我并肩作战的 是天煞
And fighting by my side was Kai...
my closest friend.
某天 我们遭遇埋伏
One day,we were ambushed.
我身受重伤
I was badly wounded.
我的朋友背着我走了几天 寻求帮助
My friend carried me for days,looking for help...
直到我们来到了一个隐于群山之上的秘密村庄
until we came to a secret village high in the mountains.
一个古老的医庄
An ancient place of healing.
A village of pandas.
Yes,pandas.
熊猫借气的力量治好了我的伤
Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me.
还教会我如何运用气
They taught me how to give chi.
但天煞想把这种力量
Oh,but Kai wanted the power
all to himself.
他发现气可以给予 也可以被夺走
He saw that what could be given could also be taken.
我必须阻止他
I had to stop him.
我们打得地动山摇
Our battle shook the earth...
Until,finally...
我将天煞逐入灵界
I banished Kai to the spirit realm.
若他重返凡界
Should he ever return to the mortal realm...
只有真正的气功大师才能阻止他
He can only be stopped by a true master of chi."
真正的气功大师
"True master of chi"?
像你这样的吗
我 我连让花绽放都勉强
Me? I can barely make a flower bloom.
我至少还需要三十年时间 再加一个洞
I need at least 30 more years,and a cave.
我们需要一个气功大师
We need a chi master.
他会不断夺取大师们的气
He will continue stealing
直到世上再没有气
the chi of masters until he has consumed it all.
我们得想个办法阻止他
We have to think of a way to shop him!
他每打败一位大师
He`ll get more and more powerful
就会变强几分
with every master he defeats.
别无他法 我们要战斗
There is no choice. We fight.
我可以教你 儿子
I can teach you,son.
You can do this?
当然 我可是熊猫
Of course. I`m a panda.
这一定就是上天派你来到原因
That must be why the universe sent you here!
好的 那我需要做些什么
Okay,so what do I have to do?
你得和我一起回家
You have to come home with me.
去神秘村庄吗
To the secret village?
你必须重新认识做熊猫的真谛
You must rediscover what it is to be a panda.
你得学着像熊猫一样生活
You have to learn to live like a panda,
像熊猫一样睡觉
sleep like a panda...
像熊猫一样吃饭
Eat like a panda.
那103个包子
Those 103 dumplings?
我只是热个身罢了
I was just warming up.
我一直觉得我没有完全发掘出吃点潜力
I`ve always felt like I wasn`t eating up to my full
potential.
不 你不能把阿宝带走 不 不行
No,you can`t take Po away from me.No,no.
我希望能再多个选项
I want a second opinion.
师父 再开一个卷轴看看
Shifu,open another scroll or something.
我觉得他应该去
I think he should go.
好的 那再换一个
Fine,a third opinion.
金猴 灵蛇 悍娇虎
Monkey? Viper? Tigress?
爸爸 你听到师父说乌龟是怎么说的了
Dad,you heard what Shifu said Oogway said.
只有气功大师才能阻止这家伙
This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi.
只有明白了我是谁 才有可能掌握气功
And I can only master chi by knowing who I really am.
而且 我确实是只熊猫
Well, I`m a panda.
我去给你准备路上吃的干粮
I`ll pack you a lunch for the road.
你真的觉得阿宝能及时掌握气功吗
Do you really think Po can master chi in time?
我怎么想不重要
Doesn`t matter what I think.
关键是上天怎么想
It only matters what the universe thinks.
所以是不能的意思吗
So,that`s a "No"?
大师 我们要怎么做
Master,what are we going to do?
你去查明天煞的下落
You are going to find out where Kai is.
跟着那些玉怪兽的踪迹
Follow the trail of those Jade creatures.
但不要同它们交战
But do not engage...
天煞每经过一次较量 就会变强几分
For with every foe he faces,Kai becomes stronger.
为什么是我 因为我多嘴问了吗
Why me? Is it because I asked?
不 是因为你会飞 出发吧
No,It is because you can fly.Go!
真应该闭上你的鸟嘴
Should have kept your beak shut.
And take Mantis.
是因为我...
Oh,man.Is it because I ...?
Lunch break.
You don`t need to ask me twice.
怎么了 -爸爸
Yes? -Dad?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在干什么 有点背疼
What am I doing? Getting a backache.
你是每块石头都要踩吗
Did you have to step on every rock?
不是 我是说 你为什么会在这里
No,I mean,why are you here?
那我要怎么办
What was I supposed to do,huh?
万一你不爱吃熊猫做的菜怎么办
What if the pandas don`t have food you like?
饿着肚子是不可能拯救世界的
You`re never gonna be able to save the world on an empty
我认为我非常有必要在场
I consider my presence mission critical.
是的 关于这点
Oh ...yes,about that.
我们不能告诉别人村庄的地点 所以
We can`t share the location of the village with others.So...
你是觉得我不能保守秘密啦
Well,you think I can`t keep a secret ,huh?
我养了阿宝二十年
I raised Po for 20 years
才告诉他不是我亲生的
before I finally told him he was adopted.
真的吗 -当然
Seriously? -Yeah.
好吧 那让你再飞回去真是太残忍了
Okay. I guess it would be cruel to make you fly back.
你竟然会飞
You can fly?
我好歹也是鸟 阿宝
I`m a bird,Po.
We`re here.
看着还有好远啊
Sure looks like a long ways up there.
而且我儿子讨厌爬楼梯
And my son hates stairs.
所以 咱们还是回家吧
So,let`s go home.
我们是熊猫 我们不爬楼梯的
We`re pandas. We don`t do stairs.
等了一辈子 终于等到这句话了
I`ve waited my whole life to hear those words.
这就是神秘的熊猫村吗
This is the secret panda village?
难怪你不想让人家知道
No wonder you keep it a secret.
要是我住这儿 我也不好意思告诉别人
If i lived here, I wouldn`t tell anyone either.
现在你可以喊哇了
Now you can "Whoa".
走吧 -这里 快来
Let`s go! -Over here! Come on!
Look over there!
各位 李回来了
Everyone! Li`s back!
他俩都回来了 -他找到他儿子了
They`re both back! -He found his son!
他找到了 -他们回来了
He make it! -They`re back!
李 -他找到他儿子了
Li? -He found his son!
各位 李回来了
Everyone! Li`s back!
别急 我们来了
Hang on,we`re coming!
He made it!
他们成功了 -我们为什么要跑
They made it! -Why are we running?
他们成功了
They made it!
李山回来了
Li Shan is back!
各位 都过来 这是我儿子
Everyone,gather around! This is my son!
你好 你好 -他来了
Hello,hi. -He`s here!
你来了 -三胞胎
You`re here! -Triplets!
你好,我是酷酷
Hi,I`m KuKu!
我是萌萌 -我是帅帅
I`m MengMeng. -I`m ShuaiShuai.
你的毛真软 -他闻起来像曲奇一样
Your fur is soft. -He smells like cookies.
他好帅啊& 跟他爹一样帅
He`s so handsome,just like his father.
Thank you.
儿子 这是你的表兄弟
Son,these are your cousins.
阿点和阿心
Dim and Sum.
我还有表兄弟
I have cousins!
欢迎 -欢迎
Welcome! -Welcome!
Buns on a string.
我们叫它小食链
We call it a snacklace.
That`s right.
我们再给你做一条
We`ll make you another one.
真好& -你好
So...That`s nice. -Yeah,hi!
我不知道你是谁
I don`t know who you are.
花娃娃 真好看
Oh,stripy baby.So beautiful.
好 小心点 这可是我的手办
Okay,careful with that.That`s my action figure.
我能留着吗 行吗 -不行...
Can I keep her? Can I? -No...
才怪 当然可以了
problem. Of course.
是啊 所以我才买下它
Yeah. That`s why I brought her.
Take good care of her.
太棒了 花娃娃
Yes! Stripy baby.
你长得跟我好像 不过是小号的
You look just like me,but a baby.
你也跟我很像 不过老了点
You`re like me,but old.
你也跟我很像 不过胖了点
You`re like me,but fatter!
你也跟我很像 不过...
You`re like me,but...
多了顶帽子
with a hat.
他是戴着帽子
He does wear a hat!
你们都跟我很像
You all look like me.
庆祝我儿子归来 我们尽情吃吧
Let`s feast in my son`s honor.
那是干什么
What`s that?
熊猫是不走路的 我们靠翻滚的
Pandas don`t walk.We roll!
你见过这么滑稽的人吗
Have you ever seen anyone look so ridiculous?
阿宝 你在干嘛 阿宝
Po,what are you doing?Po!
你说的对 这比走路好多了
You`re right,that is better than walking.
Yeah,that`s the good stuff.
吃点包子吧
Have some dumplings.
怎么会有熊猫不会滚
What kind of panda doesn`t know how to roll?
我对做熊猫这事还真有点陌生
Well,I`m kind of new at this whole "Being a panda"Thing.
那你算哪门子的熊猫
Hey,what kind of panda are you?
你的脖子真喜感
You have a funny neck.
我根本不是熊猫
I`m not a panda at all.
那是什么 -我的帽子
What`s that? -My hat.
那是什么 -我的嘴
What`s that? -My beak.
那是什么 -我的翅膀
What`s that? -My wing.
那个呢 -我的包子
What`s that -My dumplings.
别再问了 走开 小屁孩
No more questions! Go away,kid.
给 儿子 我给你带了筷子
Here,son. I packed your chopsticks.
谢了 老爸 -哇
Thanks,Dad. -Wow.
天啊 -怎么了
Oh,my. -What?
那是用来干什么的
What are those for?
这个吗 这是筷子
These? These are chopsticks.
是用来夹包子的
They`re for picking up dumplings.
你是说你是一个一个地吃包子吗
You mean you only eat one at a time?
好吃 -是啊 真好吃
Yummy. -Yeah,yummy.
我就知道我没有完全发掘出吃东西的潜力
I knew I wasn`t eating up to my potential!
I am MeiMei.
哇 她太美了 真是貌美如花
Wow,she`s amazing.She`s so beautiful.
That`s sweet,Po.
不过好听的话尽量留点
But please,try to save all other compliments
等到表演结束后再夸奖我
until after the performance.
我 不 我没说过...
Me? No, I did`t say...
表演完再夸
After the performance.
还没开始吗
Has it started yet?
她的彩带舞天下第一
Best ribbon dancer in the world!
至少她是这么说的
At least,that`s what she said.
别看我 别看我
Look away.Look away.
不 你已经无法移开目光了 对吧
No. You can`t,can you?
老爸 她为什么一直用那种眼神...
Dad,why does she keep staring at me like...
试着跟上节奏
Try to keep up.
我真的不大会跳舞
I don`t really know how to dance!
你当然会了 熊猫都会跳舞
Of course you do. All pandas dance.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you were thinking.
怎么会有这般美若天仙的熊猫
"How can one panda be so beautiful?"
For me? Oh!
帮帮我 老爸 -不了 靠自己
help me dads. -Yeah,no,you`re on your own.
跳得很好 儿子
You`re doing great,son.
Your turn.
做得好 阿宝
别担心 你会掌握要领的
Don`t worry. You`ll get the hang of it.
我有太多要学的了
I have so much to learn.
Wings of surveillance!
你为什么要说这种话 -说什么
Why do you do that? -Do what?
你每次说话加上“之翼”的时候
Just because you say "wings of" before something,
你并没有在使什么招数
it doesn`t mean that you`re doing a special move.
就和我说"力量之须"一样
It`s like me saying "antenna of power"
或者是“做三明治之胸”
or "thorax of making sandwiches".
Wings of disagreement.
熊大师 公鸡大师 鳄鱼大师
Master Bear,Master Chicken,Master Croc!
你们在这干什么
What are you doing out here?
玉僵尸袭击了我们的村庄
Jade creatures attacked our villages.
我们追踪到了这里
We`ve tracked them here.
他们一定在里面
They must be in there.
师父强烈建议我们...
Master Shifu strongly advised us...
不要同他们交战
not to engage.
我们必须进去 -可师父说了...
We`ve gotta get in there. -But Master Shifu said...
你是害怕了吗
You`re seriously afraid?
连公鸡大师都进去了 他可是胆小鬼
Even Master Chicken`s going in there! And he`s a chicken.
我受够了 我要进去了
That`s it. I`m going in.
螳螂 我们有命令在身...
Mantis! We have orders not to...
我们得帮他们
They need our help!
快来 我从上方攻击 你从下面
Come on.I`ll go high,you go low.
见识下你虫爷爷的厉害
Fear the bug!
好吧 你这个
All right,you little...
坚持住 兄弟 我来了
Hold on,buddy. I`m coming!
力量之须 不管用
Antenna of power!Ah!It didn`t work!
你体内的气很强
Your chi is strong.
和你的朋友一样...
Just like your friend...
那只小虫子
别担心 小鸟
Don`t worry,little birdie.
我会好好利用你的气的...
I`ll put your chi to good use...
我将用它摧毁翡翠宫和那里的所有人
Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it.
Wings of regret!
熊猫训练第一天
First day of panda training!
All right,flower.
我会让你重新绽放
I`m gonna make you bloom.
什么 怎么了 什么事
What? What? What is it?
我已经准备好接受第一天的熊猫训练了
I`m ready for my first day of panda training.
什么 -就是学做熊猫
What? -You know,learn to be panda,
掌握气功 拯救世界
master chi,save the world!
熊猫睡到午后才醒
Pandas sleep till past noon.
第一课就是"回去睡觉"
So lesson number one is,"Go back to bed".
Of course!
肯定不会是件容易的事
Nobody said this was gonna be easy.
我睡过头了吗
Did I oversleep?
绝对睡过了
You sure did.
给他示范一下 孩子们
Yeah! Show him,kids!
你会这样吗 会这样吗
Can you do this? Can you do that?
这个会吗 那这样呢
How about this? How about that?
我做的对吗 做得好不好
Am I doing it? Is this good?
I got it! Ka-blam!
熊猫奶奶 小心 -你们好 啊
Crandma panda,heads up! -Hello! Ow!
我们最好赶紧滚过去
We better roll.
阿宝 吃午饭了
Po,lunch time.
你该顺着山坡自然的往下滚
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
我还是不熟练
Rookie mistake.
阿点 阿心 让他看看我们怎么上山
Dim, Sum,let`s show him how we go uphill!
It`s beautiful.
吃点心了 阿宝 -太爽了
Snack time.Po!& -Whoo-hoo!
You can fly?
I`m coming in hot!
等凉了再吃吧
Get them while they`re cold.
你们在干什么
What are you doing there?
这是给阿宝做得
That food is for Po!
Throw it in!
来抱抱 就这样
There,there.That`s it.
感觉放松了吗 -是啊
Feeling relaxed? -Totally.
只要顺其自然
Just let yourself fall into it.
我没事 我只是
I`m fine.I just...
好了 吐出来就好了
There we go.Just let it all out.
That`s my boy.
从上面下来
Get out of there!
My noodles!
别碰我的面条
Leave my noodles alone.
真淘气啊 阿宝 真够淘气的
Subtle,Po.Very subtle.
我也要抱抱
Let me get some of that.
别咬我的帽子
Hey,leave my hat alone!
我们爱吃面条
We love noodles!
More noodles!
就和阿宝一样
Just like my Po.
你们在看什么
What are you guys looking at?
我们就是这么滚动 开炮
That`s how we roll!Cannonball!
我做得怎么样
How was that?
你再试一次 不过别太用力
Now,you try again. But don`t try so hard.
Okay.Okay.
Much better.
谢谢了 老爸
Thanks,Dad.
你知道的 就是为了
You know,just for,you know,
教我怎么去过...
showing me what it feels like...
熊猫的生活
To be a panda.
所以呢 你觉得我什么时候能准备好了
So,when do you think I`ll be ready?
学者们掌握气功
You know,to learn how to master chi.
很快 真的很快
Soon.Real soon.
跟我来 我想给你看样东西 来吧
Come on, I wanna show you something else.Come on.
这里有点乱 我这里不大有人来
Sorry about the mess. I don`t usually get visitors.
这是我妈妈吗
Is this my Mom?
在你百日的时候画的
I had this done on your 100th day.
你妈妈抱着你的时候 你一直在乱动
Your Momma couldn`t hold you still.
你差点就把画纸吃了
You nearly ate the paper.
It`s true.
What was she like?
She was the total package.
Smart,beautiful...
Tremendous appetie.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
就在我以为我已经最幸运的时候...
And then,just when I thought I couldn`t get any luckier...
你出生了 我的开心果
along you came, my little lotus.
那时我真的拥有了一切
I really had it all.
Until that one moment...
又失去了一切
when I lost everything.
你再也不用担心失去我了
You don`t have to worry about losing me ever again.
我也要抱抱
Let me get some of that.
从东部来的消息
It`s from the Easterm province!
蜥蜴大师 公牛大师 雄鹰大师
Mater Lizard, Master Ox, Master Eagle.
All of them.
自海边直至这里的所有村庄
In every village from the sea to here...
全中国的所有大师
every master in China...
has vanished.
他们可能都去参加聚会了
Maybe they are all at a party.
我也没接到邀请
I didn`t get invited either.
是天煞夺走了他们的气
Kai has taken their chi.
只有我们能阻止他毁掉
We are all that stand between him...
乌龟留给我们保管的书卷了
and the knowledge Oogway left in our care.
村民都疏散了吗
The villagers,evacuated?
疏散完毕了 师父
Done, Master.
仙鹤和螳螂呢 -还是没有消息
Crane,Mantis? -Still nothing.
等等 他们来了
Wait. It`s them!
都没多大本事
Very tacky.
你怎敢涉足这片土地
How dare you set foot on these grounds!
看看你们这些可悲的傻瓜
Look at you pathetic fools.
在伟大的乌龟脚下卑躬屈膝
Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent.
你没有资格说他的名字
You are not fit to speak his name.
我没有资格吗 小猫咪
I am not fit,little kitten?
我曾同他并肩作战
I fought by his side.
曾待他亲如手足
I loved him like a brother.
而他却背叛了我
And he betrayed me.
如今我要毁灭他所建成的一切
Now I will destroy everything he has created!
小猫咪这招滋味如何
How`s that for a little kitten?
我不会让你毁掉乌龟的回忆
I will not let you destroy Oogway`s memory.
为什么不行 他也毁了我的
Why not? He destroyed mine.
是我 你的好兄弟
It is me, your bestie!
抱歉 悍娇虎
Sorry,Tigress!
对不起 对不起
Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!
把他们带过来
Bring them to me.
你必须去警告阿宝
You must warn Po.
求你了 师父
Master,please.
让你见识一下气功真正的力量 兄弟
I will show you the true power of chi,brother.
乌龟 原谅我
Oogway,forgive me.
你说什么 乌龟
Hmm. What do you say,Oogway?
你原谅他吗
Do you forgive him?
你可以毁掉翡翠宫...
You may have destroyed the Jade palace..
但你永远不会得逞
But you will never succeed.
总会有人出来阻止你的
There will always be someone to stop you.
谁 那只熊猫
Who? The panda?
他体内的气很强
His chi is strong...
但还是不足与我为敌
But it won`t be enough.
他会和你一个下场 -不
He will meet the same fate as you. -No.
那个村庄里的所有熊猫也一样
And so will every panda in that village.
阿宝 我希望你已经准备好了
Po,I hope you`re ready.
跳舞 开心果 跳起来
Dance,lotus.Dance.
小伙子长得真帅
He`s so handsome.
这才算是熊猫的抱抱
That`s a panda hug!
Who`s she?
Who is that?
Big stripy baby!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
天煞袭击了山谷
Kai attacked the valley.
他已经得到了天下所有大师的气
He`s taken every master in China,
包括师父和其他人
including Shifu and the others.
都完了 阿宝 所有东西 所有人
It`s all gone,Po.Everything.Everyone.
我的餐馆怎么样了
How`s my restaurant?
等会再说吧
We`ll talk later.
如今他已经在往这里来了
And now he`s on his way here.
他是来找你的 阿宝
He`s after you,Po.
他是来找所有的熊猫
He`s after all pandas.
我们还有多少时间
How long do we have?
快告诉我你已经掌握气功了
Please,tell me you`ve mastered chi.
来 你抱着孩子 -老爸 老爸
Here,take the baby. -Dad! Dad!
这个是谁家的
Okay,who belongs to this one?
你必须马上教我气功的秘诀了
You need to teach me the secret chi technique now!
不 不行 你恐怕还没准备好
No,no,I`m afraid you need more time.
大家都去收拾东西 我来帮你吧
Everyone,go get your things!Let me help you with that.
我没有时间了 我必须现在就学
I don`t have more time. I need to learn it now!
对不起 但你还没准备好
Sorry,you`re not ready.
所有东西都收拾好
Okay,pack everything!
我已经准备好了 -还没有
I am ready. -Not quite.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我已经一切按你说的做了
I`ve done everything you`ve asked.
我已经会了打瞌睡 睡懒觉 睡吊床
I`ve mastered napping,sleeping in,hammocks,
我已经完全在像熊猫一样生活了
I am totally at one with my panda parts.
你为什么还不教我
Now why won`t you show me?
因为我压根不会
Because I don`t know it!
我不会 明白了吗 没人会那个
I don`t know it,okay? No one does.
熊猫过去可能会
Maybe we used to.
但已经失传了
But not anymore.
没有 我...
为...为什么
To save your life!
我知道有耍着刀的疯子来追杀你
I find out some blade-swinging maniac is coming for you.
我还能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
放任不管吗
Just let that happen?
没错 我是神龙大侠
Yes! I`m the Dragon Warrior.
对付疯子就是我的职责所在
Facing maniacs,that`s my job!
但是因为你 我丢下山谷不管
But because of you, I left the valley unprotected.
丢下我的朋友们
I left my friends unprotected!
现在他们都...
And now they`re all...
They`re all...
你也会落得同样的下场
And you would have been,too.
我曾失去过你
I lost you once.
我不会再次失去你
I am not going to lose you again.
你刚刚已经失去我了
You just did.
妈妈 抱着我
Mom! Pick me!
阿宝 我好担心你...
Po,I`m so worried for you...
我都没法为我自始自终都是对的而得意了
That I can`t even enjoy being right about everything.
现在赶紧跑
Now run,run,run,
迈开你的小胖腿 能跑多快是多快
as fast as those chubby legs can go!
逃跑 已经无处可逃了
Run? There`s nowhere to run.
那你要怎么办
But what are you going to do?
我要留下来 和那个混蛋决一死战
I`m gonna stay,and fight that monster.
阿宝 他或许是个混蛋
Po,he may be a monster,
但他毕竟还是你爸爸
but he`s still your father.
不是他 是天煞
Not him,Kai!
不..不大饿
No,I...not really.
吃一个也行
Well,maybe just one.
你要知道 你不是唯一一个说谎的人
You know,you weren`t the only one who was lying.
我不只是因为
I didn`t really come along
担心阿宝饿肚子才跟过来的
because I was worried Po would go hungry.
我是担心你
I was worried about you.
担心我会饿肚子吗
Worried that I`d go hungry?
我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走
I was worried you`d steal Po from me.
我知道 我想多了
I know,That was crazy.
但我意识到让你进入阿宝的生活
But I realize having you in Po`s life
并非我的损失
doesn`t mean less for me.
而是阿宝的收获
It means more for Po.
他的生活中已经没有我的位置
Well,I`m not in his life.
他不再要我了
Not anymore.
你的儿子生你的气了
Your son got mad at you.
欢迎加入父母的行列
Welcome to parenthood.
你不明白 我骗了他
You don`t understand. I lied to him.
他永远不会原谅我
He`ll never forgive me.
我骗了他二十年
I lied to him for 20 years.
他还以为自己是从蛋里孵出来的
He still thinks he came from an egg.
有些时候 我们会做错事
Sometimes,we do the wrong things.
但都是出于好意
for the right reasons.
He`s hurt.
He`s confused.
而且还要拯救世界
And he still to save the world.
他需要我们
He needs both his dads.
这么做没有用
This isn`t going to work.
一定会有用的
It has to.
你没有想清楚
You`re not thinking straight.
我有 -你没有
I am -You`re not.
我真的有 你没有
Yes,I am -No.
我见过天煞
I`ve seen Kai.
我见识过他的能耐
I`ve seen what he can do.
但他没见识过我的能耐
But he hasn`t seen what I can do.
悟习铁指扣吗
The Wuxi finger hold?
我最厉害的一招
It`s my best move.
我只需要找到天煞
I just have to get to Kai,
抓住他的手指 然后出招
grab his finger and then skadoosh!
他就回灵界了
Back to the Spirit Realm.
他有一队玉战士
He has an army of Jade Warriors.
他们所见之事都逃不过他的法眼
Everything they see,he sees.
所以不可能偷偷接近他
So there`s no sneaking up on him.
你不可能靠近他足够近
You will never get close enough.
这会成功的
It`s gonna work!
只有气功大师才能阻止他
He can only be stopped by a master of Chi.
你听上去就像师父 满口气气气
Oh,you sound just like Shifu with the,"Chi,Chi,Chi."
这个气 那个气 气气气
"Chi this,Chi that.Chi,Chi,Chi!"
我不是气功大师
I`m not a master of Chi,okay?
我不知道自己是否真是神龙大侠
I don`t know if I`m the Dragon Warrior.
我甚至不知道自己是不是熊猫
I don`t even know if I`m a panda!
我不知道自己是谁
I don`t know who I am!
You`re right.
我根本无法阻止他和他的手下
There`s no way I can stop him and his army.
除非你也有自己的军队
Unless you had an army of your own.
不仅仅是我
Not just me.
All of us.
经过这么多年 我终于找到了我的儿子
I finally found my son,after all these years.
即使是世界末日也不可能
It`s going to take a lot more than the end of the world
让我们分离
to keep us apart.
但你们一点功夫都不懂
But you don`t even know kung fu.
那你就来教我们
Then you will teach us.
什么 我教不了你们功夫
What? I can`t teach you kung fu.
我连悍娇虎都教不了
I couldn`t even teach Tigress.
而她本来就懂功夫
And she already know kung fu!
阿宝 我知道
你现在不会信任我
I`m the last guy you wanna trust right now.
但你得相信我
But you gotta believe me.
我们可以做到
We can do this.
我们可以学功夫
We can learn kung fu.
我们可以像你一样
We can be just like you!
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
我们可以做到 -不是
"We can do this?" -No!
我们可以学功夫 -后面一句
"We can learn kung fu"? -After that!
我们可以像你一样
Uh..."We can be just like you"?
没错 -我们真的可以吗
Yes! -We can?
不 你们做不到
No! You can`t!
但你们不需要像我一样
But you don`t have to be!
这才是师父的真意
That`s what Shifu meant.
我不需要把你们变成我
I don`t have to turn you into me.
而是要把你们变成你们
I have to turn you into you!
这话说不通啊
That doesn`t make any sense.
谢谢 爸爸们
Thanks,dads.
You`re wecome?
我要做一件从未想过自己能做到的事
I`m gonna do something I never thonght I`d be able to do.
我要教功夫了
I`m gonna teach kung fu.
各位 你们真正的强大在于
You guys,your real strength comes from
成为最好的自我
being the best "You" You can be.
所以 你们是谁
So who are you?
你们擅长什么
What are you good at?
你们喜欢什么
What do you love?
是什么让你们独一无二
What makes you,"You"?
对 好 好 再来
Yes,good. Good.Again.
Good.Again.
好好好 再来
Good,good,good.Again.
花娃娃 花娃娃
Stripy baby!Stripy baby!
再快点 再快点 彩带绕起来
Faster,faster! Twirl those ribbons!
你 抱住木桩
Hug that log,you!
像是最后一次告别那样
Hug that log like it`s the last time.
紧紧抱住它
you`re ever gonna hug it goodbye forever.
再高点 这次再往左一点
Higher! And a little more to the left this time.
You can do it!
我不想看到任何包子落地
I don`t wanna see any of these hit the ground!
等等 花娃娃
Wait,wait,stripy baby!
好 用这个试试
Good! Try it with this.
现在用这个试试
Now try it with these!
好 再用这个试试
Good! Now try it with these.
他们准备好了
They are ready.
大家注意 我只会再重复十遍
Okay,pay attention because I`m only gonna go over this ten more
村子唯一的入口在这里
The only entrance to the village is here.
包子小队长这里待命
The dumpling squadron will take position here...
饼干小队在这里待命
While the cookie squadron will take position here.
听我号令 这两只小队将
Now,on my signal,the two squadrons will...
Right,okay.
面条小队将
The noodle squadron will...
好 总之一定要记住
Okay,Anyway,the important thing to remember
这个地点就是
is that this is the spot where...
好吧 不出我所料
Okay, I saw that coming.
牢记一件事
If you only remember one thing,
分散玉僵尸的注意
it`s distract the jombies...
直到我足够靠近天煞使出悟习铁指扣
Until I get close enough to put a wuxi finger hold on Kai.
明白了吗& -明白了
You got it?& -Yeah!
我数三声 一 二 三 熊
Pandas on three! One,two three,pan...
各位 算了 我待会再教这个
You guys...never mind, I`ll teach you that later.
我真希望我可以教你这个 儿子
I wish I could have taught you this,son.
没关系 爸 我
It`s okay,dad,I`m...
He`s here.
这就是我说的闪亮登场
That`s what I call a dramatic entrance!
你一定就是神龙大侠
Ha-ha! You must be the Dragon Warrior.
你一定就是天煞了
And you must be Kai!
复仇凶兽 寡妇制造者
Beast of vengeance, maker of widows!
没错 总算有人认识我 谢谢
Yes! Finally! Thank you!
让我都想饶你一命了
Almost makes me wanna spare your life.
你要饶我一命吗
Oh,you wanna spare me?
要不你省省你的废话
How about you spare me the Chi-chat?
怎样 来切磋一下
All right? Let`s do this.
我要夺走你的气
I`m going to take you Chi...
接着是所有熊猫的气
Then the Chi of every panda in the...
Oh! Chi-chat!
这个 -废话废话废话废话
In this...& -Chitty-Chitty chat-chat.
这 -废话废话废话
In...-Chat,chat,chat.
这个 -废话
In the... -Chit-chat!
你个小胖子
Oh,you pudgy little...
Round them all up.
Oh,no. It`s true.
你们都被变绿了
You guys have all been turned green!
除了你 螳螂 你本来就是绿的
Except for you,Mantis.You were already green.
现在吗& -等待指令
Now? -Wait for the signal.
Here we go!
Dumpling squad!
准备好了吗 上
Ready? Go time!
Belly -Gong!
Seriously?
我们成功了 太好了
Yeah! Whoo! We did it! Whoo-hoo!
Sorry,Crane.
春卷小队 外卖时间到
Spring roll squad!Time for some takeout!
过来啊 玉僵尸先生
Over here,Mr.Jombie!
我也不知道你是谁
I don`t know who you are,either.
Noodle squad!
准备与危险
Get ready to dance...
with danger!
Stripy baby!
揍他 -你真坏
Do it. -You`re mean!
朝嘴里开火
Fire in the hole!
很好 孩子们
All right,kids!
大家干得漂亮
You got it,guys!
Oh,no!Master Shifu!
我不能打师父
I can`t hit Shifu!
And so can I.
双老爹防御
Double-dad defense!
爸爸 左 -爸爸 右
Left,dad! -Right,dad!
Thanks,dad!
到你那边了 爸
Back at you,dad.
我们来搞定 儿子
We`ve got this,son!
上啊 爸爸们
我们拖住他们了
We got them now.
停 停 够了
Stop. Stop! Enough!
Get out...
我们来做个了结吧
Let`s finish this.
是我们的儿子
That`s our boy!
抱歉哥们 得把你送回灵界
Sorry,buddy.Gotta send you back to the Spirit Realm.
不管用 我再试一次
Okay,that didn`t work.Let me try one more time.
接招吧 接招吧 怎么回事
Skadoosh! Skadoosh.Skadoosh....what the...?
等等 生效了
Hold on,wait! It`s working.
其实没有用
No,it`s not.
是乌龟教你这个小把戏的吗
Did Oogway teavh you that little trick?
这招只对凡人有用
It only works on mortals.
而我是灵界武士
And I am a Spirit Warrior.
I was wrong.
抱歉 快跑 快跑啊
I`m sorry.Run.Run!
这就是那个注定要阻止我的人吗
This was the one destined to stop me?
我将夺走他的气
I will have his Chi...
然后夺走他们所有人都气
And then all of theirs!
And you...
你真以为你可以
You really thought you could
把我送回灵界吗
send me back to the Spirit Realm?
你只是个愚蠢的凡人罢了
You are just a stupid mortal.
这招只对凡人有用
It only works on mortals.
你说的对 我不能送走你
You`re right.I can`t send you there.
但我可以带你一起去
But I can take you there.
What`s that?
阿宝 -儿子
What happened?
阿宝去哪里了
Where`s Po?
他带走了天煞 他救了我们
He took Kai away. He saved us.
他救了我们 可谁来救他呢
He saved us,but who`s saving him?
是灵界 我成功了
The Spirit Realm. It worked!
Get off me,you...
你带我回来了
You brought be back?
这可不怪我
Don`t blame me.
我曾试图在凡界了结一切
I tried to finish this in the regular realm.
那我们就在这里做个了断
Then we`ll finish it here!
儿子 上啊 战斗啊
Come on,son Fight!
我们得帮他
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
We have to help him.
好 所有人都过来
Okay.Everyone gather around.
对了 再靠近点 快
That`s it.Come in close.Come on.
我们可以的
We can do this.
你让我们知道自己究竟是谁
You taught us who we were meant to be.
一个踢包子大侠
A dumpling kicker.
一台致命的战斗机器
A lethal fighting machine.
一个拥抱者
一个双截棍女孩
A nunchuck Chick.
Stripy baby.
Who are you?
我也一直在问同一个问题
I`ve been asking the same question.
我是熊猫的儿子
Am I the son of a panda?
一只鹅的儿子
The son of a goose?
A student?
还是一位老师
A teacher?
Turns out...
这些都是我
I`m all of them.
我是神龙大侠
I am the Dragon Warrior.
懂了吗 看到这条巨龙了吗
Get it?See the giant dragon?
准备承受雷霆吧
Get ready to feel the thunder.
This is awesome!
Belly gong.
Butt slap.
要不来点午饭
Perhaps a bit of lunch.
因为我饿扁了
Because I`m starving.
来试试这个
Let`s do this!
我花了五百年才得到乌龟的气
It took me 500 years to take Oogway`s Chi.
如果再给我五百年我就能得到你的
I will have yours if it takes me 500 more.
Chitty-Chitty chat-chat.
Chit-chat.
你这么想要我的气
You want my Chi so bad...
那就拿去吧
Then take it.
力量是我的了
The power is mine.
等等 不 太多了
Wait.No.It`s too much.
That`s too much!No!
Where did he go?
我们回来了
We`re back!
我还是绿色的 这没用
I`m still green! It didn`t work!
喔 等等 我本来就是这么绿
Oh,wait.That`s my normal green.
Greeny baby!
不是娃娃 不是娃娃
Not a baby.Not a baby!
Antenna of fear!
What about Po?
你们见到阿宝了吗
Have you seen Po?
没有 他不这里吗
No.He`s not here?
为什么他没回来
Why isn`t he back?
Dragon Warrior.
Oogway?Whoa!
我不敢相信
I can`t believe it.
你更闪亮了
You are extra shiny.
As are you.
没错吧 头一次披这么棒的披风
I know,right?It`s like the best cape ever.
跑动起来效果真心酷
When I run with it,then it looks really cool.
很适合你 你成长了
It suits you. You`ve grown.
是啊 快把熊猫自助餐吃关门了
Yep. I gotta lay off the panda buffet.
Grown up...
就像我给你父亲传信时
As I hoped you would
所期望的那样
when I sent the message to your father.
原来来自上天的消息是你送的
You sent the universe mail.Whoa!
因为这个世界需要你
Because the universe needed you.
你终于成为命中注定的那只熊猫了
You finally became the panda you were always meant to be.
但你怎么知道我可以
But,how`d you know I could?
这我们相遇的第一天
On the first day we met...
我看见了功夫的未来
I saw the future of kung fu.
And the past.
我看到能将它们融合的熊猫
I saw the panda who could unite them both.
这就是我选中你的理由 阿宝
That is why I chose you,Po.
你拥有阴阳两面
Both sides of a Yin and Yang.
是我真正的继承者
And my true successor.
我 我不能收
Me? I can`t take that.
Just take it.
我有个更大的
I have a bigger one.
你拥有无穷的智慧 而我只是...
I mean,you`re enlightened and everything.I`m just...
我们现在该怎么办
Now what do we do?
You tell me
不 乌龟 别走
No.Oogway.don`t go!
我哪也不去 我住在这里
I`m not going anywhere. I live here.
是你要决定留下来还是离开
It`s you who must decide whether to stay or go.
等等 我可以回去吗?
Wait.I can go back?
谁知道呢 我从没试过
Who knows?I`ve never tryed.
You can fly!
再也不许从花瓣里消失了
Don`t you go disappearing in petals ever again.
我们以为我们失去你了
We thought we lost you.
不 你们救了我
No,you saved me.
大家救了我
You all did.
Now,come on over here!
Master Shifu!
学生真正变成了老...
The student has truly become the tea...
等等 你从哪里得到这个的
Wait.Where did you get that?
这个啊 乌龟在灵界给我的
Oh,this.Oogway gave it to me in the spirit Realm.
Of course he did.
我觉得我掌握气功了
I think I mastered Chi.
Of course you did.
你可以教我吗
Can you teach me?
金猴 帮帮我
Monkey,help me!
Greeny baby!
Get`em off me!
Panda asthma.
δηηψσλκζθ THE END υξπκατжи々
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 功夫熊猫3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信