市场经理和销售经理理想在远东开辟新市场的翻译是:什么意思

当前位置: &
open up new market中文是什么意思
中文翻译开拓市场&&&&adj. 1.开着的,开放的;可进入的,可分享的 (to ...... &&&&&&adv. (superl. uppermost ) 1. ...... &&&&&&adj. 1.新的,崭新的;新发现的,新发明的;新开发的 ...... &&&&&&n. 1.(尤指牲畜和食品的)集市;市场;菜市,菜场。 ...... &&&&&&开辟市场... &&&&&&开辟市场... &&&&&&打开局面; 打开新局面... &&&&&&开创新局面... &&&&&&打通一条新的运输线... &&&&&&广开财源... &&&&&&扩大财源... &&&&&&开辟新的治疗途径... &&&&&&开辟了新的治疗途径... &&&&&&公开买卖; 公开市场; 开放市场; 露天集市... &&&&&&开市, 开放市场... &&&&&&纽马基特; 新市场; 新销路... &&&&&&打开;开发;开辟; 调低; 开创,开辟; 开垦; 开启;开创; 开设;开业;开放; 开直; 开戾,开创,开辟; 拉开对方以便突然进攻; 通风; 投产; 完全 ...... &&&&&&畅谈开业,开张... &&&&&&紧缩性公开市场操作... &&&&&&联邦公开市场政策委员会; 美国联邦公开市场委员会来源:考试大... &&&&&&自由与公开市场... &&&&&&十足公开市价... &&&&&&去露天市场... &&&&&&非本意的公开市场政策... &&&&&&公开市场帐户经理... &&
例句与用法The sales manager wants to open up new markets in the far east销售经理想在远东开辟新市场。 Do you have any particular plan to help them to open up new market为了帮助他们开拓新的市场,你有何具体计划? Do you have any particular plan to help them to open up new markets你们有没有特别的计划帮助他们打开新的市场? Currently some powerful real estate enterprises developed for many years begin to open up new market in multi - region所谓时势造英雄,一批经过多年发展,实力颇为强大的房地产企业借此良机纷纷开始了跨区域发展。 Its aim was to export successful trade fair concepts around the world and open up new markets to global buyers and manufacturers我们发展的目标是将成功的展览会概念移植到具发展潜力的地方,以及为国际买家及生产商开拓新兴市场。 Extranets create an eletronic link between a corporation and its partners by opening up new markets , lowering costs and reducing technology churn内扩网通过开拓新市尝降低成本和减少技术的剧烈变动而在公司和它的合作伙伴之间建立电子连接。 The government has also introduced a range of support services to assist it vendors in opening up new markets . these services include business platforms , market research and business matching政府亦提供一系列支援服务,包括商业合作平台、市场研究和商业配对等,帮助资讯科技供应商开拓新市场。 And we continue to make progress towards that objective . last december , we achieved an international technology agreement that will open up new markets for north carolina s many high tech firms多年营运不出事很容易让人失去警觉性,并产生一种错觉,以为最近没有严重的意外发生,未来也就不会发生。 International business development of small businesses will be supported by utilizing experienced retired businessmen from major companies to give support in opening up new markets in asia and in other manners通过有效雇用大公司退休的有经验的职员,实施亚洲销售途径开拓支援,促进中小企业的国际商务的展开。 We will actively open up new markets , bringing in more foreign capital , attracting foreign talent , and encouraging more multinational corporations to set up their regional headquarters in hong kong我们会继续努力向海外推介香港连同整个珠三角的潜力,积极开拓世界市场,引进外来资金,吸引国际人才,争取更多跨国公司来港设立地区总部。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
open up new market的中文翻译,open up new market是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译open up new market,open up new market的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved  呵呵 ,谢谢!!
  鼓励一下!!!
  好貼.就得頂
  4月19日 第109天  1,He constantly strayed from the main point of his talk.
  2,Presumably the bad weather has delayed the flight.
  3,He will presumably resign in view of the complete failure of his policy.
  4,Machines have been developed that could produce hundreds, even thousands, of identical parts that would fit into place where the broken puts were completely.
  5,Her criticisms were bang on every time.
  6,I had a stand-up row with my boss today.
  7,These ideas have been in circulation for some time.
  8,It took me some time to digest what I had heard.
  9,I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if we could have a word some time.
  10,After we had haggled for some time, we decided to the bargain, and Jones bought the cloth for50 pence per yard.      翻译:  1,他不断偏离他的话题。  2,大概恶劣的天气使飞机误点了。  3,由於他所推行的政策彻底失败了,他很可能辞职。  4,能够生产几百乃至几千个可互换的零件的机器研制出来了,这些可互换的零件完全适合于损坏了的零件的位置。  5,她的批评每次都非常中肯。  6,今天我跟上司大吵了一顿。  7,这些想法已经流行了一段时间。  8,我花了一些时间才把听到的东西弄明白。  9,很遗憾要打扰你一下,我想问问我们什么时候能聊聊。  10,我们在价钱上争论了半天,终于决定,琼斯以每码50便士买下了这批布。  
  4月20日 第110天  1,She swallowed her anger and carried on.
  2,They can Im not going to swallow it.
  3,Ive heard whispers that the firm is likely to go bankrupt.
  4,I think Im likely
to get the job, but if Bob applies for it too .he could queer my pitch.
  5,The proposed tax changes are likely to prove a banana skin for the Government.
  6,Theyll very likely ask for an increase in the budget.
  7,The problem may not arise, but theres no harm in keeping our powder dry.
  8,An opportunity has arisen.
  9,Accidents often arise from carelessness.
  10,Here is a round-up of the latest news.
  翻译:  1,她忍气吞声地继续进行下去。  2,他们不能这样对待我,我忍不下这口气。  3,我听到传闻说公司很可能要破产。  4,我想我很可能得到这份工作,可是假设鲍勃也申请的话,那[他]可能使我的计画落空。  5,建议中的税务变动很可能给政府带来无穷後患。  6,他们很可能会要求增加预算。  7,问题不一定会发生,但有备无患并无害处。  8,机会来了。  9,事故往往起因于粗心。  10,以下是最新的新闻综合报道。  
  4月21日 第111天  1, Her speech yesterday was a signal that her views have changed.
  2, Is this announcement the signal of better times ahead?
  3, Their acceptance of the contract is still in doubt.
  4, The proposal was met with general acceptance.
  5, Within two days I received a letter of acceptance from the manager.
  6, That veteran worker must be well over sixty.
  7, He found the right niche for himself.
  8, Holidays in the Antarctic are a niche market.
  9, The two companies consolidated last year.
  10, He bribes his leader to consolidate his position.
  翻译:  1,她昨天的讲话标志著她的观点已经转变。  2,宣布的这件事是否预示往後日子越过越好  3,他们是否接受那合同还说不准。  4,这建议得到普遍的赞同。  5,不到两天,我就收到了经理写来的录取信。  6,那位老工人准有60好几了。  7,南极假日游是一个利基市场。  8,他发现了一个适合他的职位  9,这两个公司去年合并了。  10,他贿赂他的领导来巩固他的地位。  
  4月22日 第112天  1,We must invent an excuse for our absence.
  2, She did the job with great dispatch.
  3, Could you give me a rough idea when youll be back?
  4, Please dont joke about such a delicate subject.
  5, We should have the whole deal sewn up by the end of this week.
  6, He drew this conclusion on the analogy of yours.  7, This company leases out property.
  8, Every the whole system needs jacking up.  9, His views lack consistency: one day hes a conservative, the next hes a liberal.  10. He was very conservative in the estimate.
  翻译:  1,我们必须为缺席编造一个藉口。  2,她以高效率完成了那件工作。  3,你能告诉我你大概什么时候回来吗?  4,请不要把这个棘手的问题当儿戏。  5,到本周末,我们应该可以把整个交易谈妥。  6,他根据你的理论类推得出这个结论。  7,这个公司出租房地产。  8,一切都乱了,整个系统有待整顿。  9,他的观点缺乏一贯性: 时而保守,时而开明。  10,他的这一估计很保守。  
  4月23日 第103天  1,The list is up to date now that weve added the new members names.
  2, The files were accessed every day to keep them up to date.
  3, There are some indications that the prices will rise.
  4, Investment is turning up sharply.
  5, If our two companies were to join forces we could undercut all our competitors.  6, Information shipper undercut at sacrifice for establish record
  7, The countrys car industry is so strongly protected that foreign cars are rarely seen there.
  8, The leader rarely shows herself in public.
  9, Only rarely does he let his own views become public.
  10, Managed to hold up under the daily stress.
  翻译:  1, 我们把新成员的名字已经加进去了,这份名单是最全的了。  2, 文件每日存取,使之不断更新。  3, 有迹象表明物价将上涨。  4, 投资额急遽增长。  5,如果我们两家公司联合起来的话,我们可以削价同我们的所有竞争对手抢生意。  6,有消息说,货主为了建立业绩,不惜削价大抛售。  7,该国对汽车工业严加保护,外国汽车甚为罕见。  8,这位领导她很少在公众场合露面。  9,他只是偶尔一次公开自己的观点。  10,想办法应付每天的日常工作的压力  
  在大家的鼓励和支持下,把今天为止的都发完了。同步了。
  上面写错了,应该是113天。
由于周末有事情无法更新,所以今天先更新周末两天的。    4月24日 第114天  1,I decided to hold up on the news until he was sure of it.
  2, Well men, & said the chairman, &I shall now proceed to put the matter to the vote. Will all those in favour hold up the right hand?&
  3, Have they put in a bid for the contract?
  4, Several firms have bid for the contract to build the new concert hall.
  5, The office is asking for the vat papers.
  6, Does the price include VAT?
  7, Please make a written declaration of all the goods you bought abroad.
  8, I put it all down to her hard work and initiative.
  9, It is hoped that the governments initiative will bring the strike to an end.
  10. Its only the initiative of the investigation.
  翻译:  1,我决定暂缓发布消息,直到他确认到准确无误。  2,&请大家注意,&主席说道,&我现在就把这件事交付表决,赞成的人请把右手举起来。&  3,他们有没有投标争取承包合同?  4,有几家公司投标,争取建造新音乐厅的合同。  5,办事处要有关增值税的文件。  6,这价钱是否已包括增值税在内?  7,请书面申报你在国外购买的全部商品。  8,我把这一切归因于她工作又勤奋又主动。  9,希望政府采取的主动措施可以结束罢工。  10,这仅仅是调查的开始。  
  4月25日 第115天  1,Shall we proceed with the planned investment?
  2, He paused to consult his notes, and then proceeded with his questions.
  3, The work is proceeding according to plan.
  4, Do you foresee any problems with the new system?
  5, The bank is accommodating its customers more than it used to.
  6, Such action can be justified on the grounds of greater efficiency.
  7, I cant envisage the plan(s) working.
  8, His business absorbs him.
  9, If you dont make a profit you go out of business: thats the bottom line.
  10, The post of chairman rotates among members of the committee.
  翻译:  1, 我们著手进行有计画的投资好吗?  2, 他停下来看了看笔记,然后继续提问。  3, 工作正按计划进行。  4, 对于这种新体制,你看会有什么问题吗?  5, 这家银行现在给客户贷款比以前多了。  6, 以提高功效为依据可以证明采取这种措施是正确的。  7, 我无法设想计划能否行得通。  8, 他的业务使他全神贯注。  9, 不盈利,就停业: 根本问题就在这里。  10, 主席一职由委员会的成员轮流担任。    
  周末快乐 !
  4月16日 第116天  1,She showed great tact in dealing with a tricky situation.
  2,This work should be done correctly in all particulars.
  3,Im not particular how you do it as long as it gets done.
  4,Hes already mapped out his whole future career.  5,I teamed up with him to do the work.
  6,After intense work in the summer, we are slacking off now.
  7,His costly mistake resulted in severe loss.
  8,This afternoons meeting has been put back to next week.
  9,The entire proposal is risible: it will never be accepted.
  10,I dont like being desk-bound (eg in an office) all day.
  翻译:  1,她处理棘手的局面表现得十分老练。  2,这项工作每一点都必须做到正确无误。  3,只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不计较。  4,他对自己未来的事业有了周详的计画。  5,我和他合作做这项工作。  6,夏季紧张的工作过後,我们现在放松了。  7,他的严重的错误导致了重大的损失。  8,今天下午的会议已延至下星期举行。  9,这个建议完全是荒唐可笑的,根本不可能采纳。  10,我不喜欢整天拴在办公桌旁(如在办公室里).  
  4月27日 第117天  1,As he would not grant her request for an increase in salary, his secretary walked out on him.
  2,The auto workers hurled down their tools and walked out.
  3,You stay out of this!
  4,Your department spent more last year than all the other departments put together.
  5,Jason should go in for accounting because he has a good head for figures.
  6,Do I have to make a reconfirmation?  7,I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.  8,Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.  9,The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.  10,We are running on two shifts.  翻译:  1,由于他不答应他的秘书增加工资的要求,秘书离开了他。  2,那些汽车工人扔下工具,举行罢工  3,你别参与此事!  4,你们部门去年的花销比其他所有部门的加起来还多。  5,贾森应从事会计工作,因为他具有计算的才能。  6,我还要再确认吗?  7,我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。  8,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。  9,工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。  10,我们实行的工作是两班倒。  
  上面写错了,不是4月16日,而是4月26日。
  日 第118天  1, Business is slack just now.
  2, The government refuses to prop up inefficient industries.
  3, It is not the governments policy to prop up declining industries.  4, Several large banks in America and Europe folded up during the recent economic crisis.
  5, After subtracting food and energy costs, which can vary widely each month, the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods still rose at a moderately fast clip of four-tenths of1 percent, compared with a two-tenth rises in April.
  6, Our office is really stuffy.
  7, I despise his refusing to accept responsibility.
  8, Should promotion be through merit or seniority?
  9, As a top manager, he should appoint none but people on their merit.  10, The price they quoted was very low.
    翻译  1,萧条不振。  2,政府拒绝补贴效益不佳的行业。  3,资助不景气的工业不是政府的政策。  4,最近的经济危机中,美国和欧洲的几家大银行倒闭了。  5,食物与能源的费用以后——这两项每月可能大幅变动——成品制造价格指数仍以略快的速度攀升百分零点四,相形之下,四月份仅上升零点二。  6,我们的办公室很闷。  7,他拒不承担责任,我鄙视他。  8,晋升应该凭成绩还是靠年资?  9, 作为一位总经理,他应该任人为贤。  10. 他们报的价很低。  
  日 第119天  1,He will be keeping us to a tight budget.  2,It would be useful to know what the extra costs involved in this are likely to be .  3,We can mull it over a bit before giving it to the board.  4,I have been wanting it to happen for some time now.  5, The machine tool went out of control because of improper use.
  6, Please spell out what you mean, I dont quite understand.
  7, A business cannot thrive without good management.
  8, You are not going to let a wonderful chance like that slip through your fingers, are you?
  9, We are seeing unemployment on an unprecedented scale.
  10, He made a satisfactory bargain with them.
  翻译:  1,他会控制我们在预算范围之内。  2,知道这可能还会发生什么其他的费用是非常有用的。  3,我们可以在提交董事会之前仔细考虑和推敲。  4,我已经等待此事发生一段时间了。  5, 由于使用不当,机床失去控制。  6, 请详细解释一下,我不太明白你的意思。  7, 没有良好的经营管理,事业就不会兴旺发达。  8, 你不会错过那样的好机会,对吗?  9, 我们现在正经历规模空前的失业现象。  10, 他和他们做了一笔满意的交易。    
  English group                welcome to our group to improve English proficiency together~    lz加油
  4月30日 第120天  1,Which are the dominant brands?  2,Are they local ,national or multinational brands?  3,At the end of her talk ,she offers conclusions.  4,There are three factors to be taken into account.  5,The company says it is also planning on doubling production capacity.  6,
There are also imported brands in the market.  7,
The ice-cream industry is vulmerable to foreign exchange fluctuations.  8,
Another concern is the presence of adequate storage and handing facilities.  9,
The product’s shelf life usually ranges from two weeks to one year,depending on the conditions of its storage.  10, Consumption is largely influenced by quality.    翻译:  1,哪些是占主导地位的品牌?  2,它们是地方品牌,民族品牌或者国际品牌?  3,她演讲最后给出了结论。  4,需要把三个要点考虑进去。  5,公司宣布他们计划把现有的生产能力增加到两倍。  6,在市场上也有国外品牌。  7,冰激凌行业抗汇率变化的能力很弱。  8,另一个要点是是否有充足的库存和需要的器具。  9,产品的有效期为2个星期-1年,取决于储存的器具。  10,消费量受质量的影响很大。    日 第121天  1,Increasing competition in the market has also led manufacturers to develop new production techniques.  2,The key is in providing quality products at competitive prices.  3,The company will deepen penetration and sharpen competitiveness in this burgeoning market through new launches.  4,The consequent increase in disposable incomes has brouhgt about a shift in favour of branded and packaged food.  5,Changing lifestyles and growing urbanisation in larger cities have also contributed.  6,It brings a wider acceptance of newer products   7,Brand quality and ingredients can vary according to the market.  8,Write a proposal for how to break into the Chinese market.  9,Do you advertise your product on TV?  10,I regret to say, I don’t consider you ready for the post you mention ,as your have only been in your present post
for six months.    翻译:  1,市场上持续增长的竞争促使厂家开发新的生产技术。  2,关键是以有竞争力的价格提供质量好的产品。  3,公司将会通过推出新产品的方式,增强对市场的渗入,并在蓬勃发展的市场中强化自己的竞争力。  4,可支配收入的持续增长让人们开始喜欢品牌和精包装产品。  5,生活方式的改变以及大城市中城市化进展也起了很大的作用。  6,这让大家更为广泛的接受新产品。  7,品牌质量和原料配方可以根据市场情况进行变化。  8,请写一个如何进军中国市场的报告。  9,你在电视上做广告吗?  10,我非常遗憾,但我觉得你还不能胜任你申请的工作,因为你现在的工作你刚刚做了6个月。  
  日 第122天  1, This product is void of defects.  2, Let me put it another way.  3, You can buy at our market on credit.  4, This is a problem that calls for immediate solution.  5, You can contact the personnel for benefit information.  6, His misunderstanding finally led into a quarrel.  7, He could not come up with a proper answer.  8, We were bombarded by so many phone calls this morning.  9, This computer program must have a glitch, it sometimes closes unexpectedly.  10, Our car is equipped with the GPS so we wont get lost.  翻译:  1,这产品没有缺陷。  2,让我换个方式来说。  3,你可在我们的市场里赊购东西。  4,这是个迫切需要解决的问题。  5,有关福利方面的情况你可和人事部联系。  6,他的误解最终导致了一场吵架。  7,他想不出一个合适的回答。  8,今天早上我们接电话接个不停。  9,这程序一定是有瑕疵了,有时会突然关闭了。  10,我们的车装上了卫星定位系统,所以就不会迷路了。    日 第123天  1, This camera is very user-friendly  2, Lets meet the problem head-on.  3, He is a laid-back person,nothing will bother him.  4, His health condition is bound to effect(should be affect) his work.  5,The purpose of our meeting is to start thinking about expanding our operations to China.  6,He is going to get the ball rolling by giving us a brief run-down of the Chinese market .  7,I am just going to give you a number of key facts.  8,It can help you to concentrate your minds on the opportunities and difficulties of breaking into China.  9,The Chinese market ,unlike markets
in Europe or the US, is growing steadily and repidly.  10,It represents a major business opportunity.    翻译:  1, 这照相机非常容易用。  2, 让我们正视这一问题。  3, 他是个从容面对所有事情的人,没什么事能让他烦恼。  4, 他的病况一定会影响他的工作。  5, 我们会议的目的是探讨进军中国市场。  6, 他会第一个发言,会给我们一个中国市场的总体简单介绍。  7, 我会给你们几个关键的情报。  8, 它可以让你们集中精神注意到进军中国市场的机遇和困难。  9, 中国市场,不像欧洲和美国市场,它是稳定快速增长的。  10 ,这显示了一个巨大的商机。    日 第124天  1,China is likely to overtake the USA as the leading market for consumer goods within the next 25years.  2,When you take into account that the market growth rate is a steady 10% a year , you can see that there is an opportunity there .  3,There are five major players selling on the Chinese market,along with a lot of smaller local companies.  4,That is split up between our usual competitors.  5,As Chinese incomes rise, ice-cream comsumption is a pretty hot prospect .  6,Can you tell me how Chinese companies are reacting to this competition from abroad ?  7,How these competitors are going about increasing their market share?  8,The reasoning behind this is logical.  9,You can adapt your ice-creams to regional markets more easily and thereby satisfy local tastes.  10,Whice companies have been advertising pretty heavily ,their main tactic for gaining more market has been to fight a fierce price war.    翻译:  1,中国很可能在接下来的25年之内取代美国成为消费市场的领头羊。  2,如果考虑到市场增长率为稳定的每年10%,你可以明白这里有很大的商机。  3,在中国市场上有5个主要商家在进行销售。同时还有一些小的本地企业。  4,这就是我们主要竞争对手的差别。  5,随着中国人的收入增长,冰激凌消费的前景很被看好。  6,你能告诉我中国的企业是如果对应来自国外的竞争的?  7,这些竞争者是如何努力增加他们的市场份额的?  8,这个背后的原因是符合逻辑的。  9,你可以更容易地把冰激淋投入区域市场,并且可以迎合本地口味。  10,公司做了很多的广告,他们争取更多市场份额的主要手段是进行激烈的价格战。      
  好东东,收藏了
  休息完了,今天上班第一天。  上海世博会开始4天了!    日 第125天  1,Where can you find out about a company’s share price?  2,How common is investing in shares in your country?  3,What drove up the price of Internet shares?  4,How profitable are most Internet companies?  5,They just manage to break even.  6,They consistently lose money.  7,Investors are attracted to these companies because they are expected to make huge profits.  8,In order to value these companies, analysts compare the value of their assets or the growth in turnover.  9,The recent collapse in share prices was due to a sell-off by shareholders.  10,The share prices are so volatile because shares are traded at great speed.    翻译  1,你在哪里可以查到一个公司的股价?  2,在你的国家投资股票有多普遍?  3,是什么把网络公司股票抬高的?  4,大多数的网络公司利润情况如何?  5,他们只能做到收支平衡。  6,他们在持续的亏钱。  7,投资者之所以被这些公司吸引,是因为这些公司被看好能创造巨大的利润。  8,为了评估这些公司,分析员评估他们的资产或者营业额的增长率。  9,最近股票价格的急速下落是由于股票持有者的清仓。  10,由于股票交易速度很快,所以股票价格变动很大。    
  楼主加油
  tks for ur update everyday. i like it very much.
  5月6日
第126天  1, He thinks that share prices will make a recovery.  2, He thinks that share prices will shoot up again.  3, He thinks that share prices will continue to fall.  4,As the market develops, he believes most Internet companies will expand through takeovers and mergers.  5,He thinks most companies will try to enter US markets.  6, He thinks this company will be bought by large established company.  7,Would you be prepared to invest in Internet shares?  8,The graph shows the price for Amazon.com shares over a twelve-month period.  9,In what order are the words used?  10,Both share prices rose sharply in January.  翻译:  1,他认为股价会恢复。  2,他认为股价会再次猛涨。  3,他认为股价会持续下跌。  4,他认为随着市场发展,很多网络公司会通过接管和合并的方式扩大规模。  5,他认为大多数的公司都会尝试进入美国市场。  6,他认为这个公司将会被大公司收购。  7,你准备投资网络公司股票吗?  8,这个图表显示了Amazon.com12个月期间的股价变化。  9,这些单词使用的时候是按什么顺序来的?  10,一月两个股票都涨幅很大。  
  谢谢楼上的支持,最近我恢复到每天更新了,希望坚持!
  Very good
  5月7日 第127天  1,Neither company has made a profit yet.  2,A fell sharply whereas Y remained steady.  3,A fell quickly compared to Y.  4,Unlike X, Y rose by 10%.  5,X rose far more dramatically than Y.  6,Please write a report comparing the performance of the two shares.  7,Can you make more profit than the interest on a standard savings account by investing in shares?  8, He has a highly volatile personality.
  9, Talks between management and unions have collapsed.
  10, The shop have a turnover of500,000 dollar a week.
  翻译:    1,哪个公司都还没创造利润。  2,A跌的很厉害,而Y保持稳定。  3,和Y相比,A跌的很厉害。  4,和X不同,Y上涨了10%。  5,X的涨幅比Y大多了。  6,请写一篇关于比较这两个股票表现的报告。  7,投资股市,你能赚到比稳定的存款更多的收益率吗?  8,他有着反复无常的个性。  9,资方和工会的谈判失败了。  10,该店营业额为每周五十万元。    
  a za a za fighting !
  日 第128天    1.We aim for a quick turnover of stock in our stores.
  2.The firm has an annual turnover of 75 million.
  3.Why does your company have such a rapid turnover of staff?
  4.The ratio of Japanese to Chinese is 2 to 1 in the company.  5.Her breadth of experience makes her ideal for the job.
  6.The facilities were not ideal but we managed as best we could.
  7.I put it all down to her hard work and initiative.
  8.I planned to enlarge this photograph.
  9.I am resigning as chairman and handing over to my deputy.
  10.I only heard the news at second hand.
  翻译:  1,我们的目的是要加速本百货店的库存周转。  2,这家公司的年营业额为7500万英镑。  3,贵公司人员变动为什麽这麽快?  4,这个公司里日本人和中国人的比例是2比1。  5,她经验丰富,最能胜任这项工作。  6,设备不理想,但我们已经尽了最大的努力。  7,我把这一切归因于她工作又勤奋又主动。  8,我计划放大这张照片。  9,我现在辞去主席职位,交由我的副手接替。  10,我只是间接听到这个消息的。  
  明天星期天,没空发帖。今天先发上。    日 第129天  1,It was written by hand.
  2,Shall we proceed with the planned investment?
  3,The work is proceeding according to plan.
  4,They have a rotten deal.
  5,The plan was a miserable failure.
  6,This career offers a challenge.
  7,Many women throw all of their energies into a career.
  8,His early career was not a great success.
  9,She has an apt turn of phrase for summing up a situation.
  10,She is brilliant but her work lacks organization.
  翻译  1,这是手写的。  2,我们著手进行有计画的投资好吗?  3,工作正按计划进行。  4,他们受到不公平的待遇。  5,那计画遭到狼狈不堪的失败。  6,这份职业具有挑战性。  7,许多妇女把她们的全部精力投入到职业中。  8,他早期的生涯并不很成功。  9,她很善於总结情况。  10,她很有才华,但工作缺乏条理。  
  挺惭愧的大姐姐,只跟了您一个月  现在又回来了  继续坚持
  日 第130天  1,There is no reasoning with such a stubborn man as Peter.
  2,His reasoning cant be flawed.
  3,I see little prospect of an improvement in his condition.
  4,This experience opened a new prospect in his mind.
  5,Our reps make on average six calls day.
  6,Jenny and Joe have split up.
  7,No one seems inclined to ask a question, will you set the ball rolling, Tom?
  8,All right, we agree to meet you halfway in order to start the ball rolling.
  9,Her speech yesterday was a signal that her views have changed.
  10,Events seemed to be conspiring to bring about his ruin.
  翻译:  1,跟彼得这种固执的人讲理简直是不可能的事。  2,他的推理无懈可击。  3,我看他的情况没有什麽改进的希望。  4,这一经验为他的思想开阔了新的视野。  5,我们的销售代表平均每天打六次电话。  6,珍妮和乔闹翻了。  7,似乎没人想要提出问题,汤姆,你能开个头吗?  8,好吧,为了开始做生意,我们同意各让一步。  9,她昨天的讲话标志著她的观点已经转变。  10,许多事好象协同促成了他的失败。      
  小徐同学,没关系的,继续跟上吧。。呵呵!
  5月11日 第131天  1,His wise investment of his capital have bring about a great change in his life.
  2,He developed into a strong leader.
  3,The machine developed the same fault again.
  4,Theres too great a consumption of alcohol in China.
  5,The market stead after last weeks fluctuation.
  6,The matter claimed our serious attention.
  7,Per capita incomes rose sharply last year.
  8,We sell cars to the trade, not to the general public.
  9,Lets take turns at doing it.
  10,Some people believe that the multinationals have too much power.
  翻译:  1,他对资本的精明投放已使他的生活发生巨变。  2,他成长为一名坚强的领导人。  3,这台机器有出现了同样的毛病。  4,在中国酒的消耗量太大了。  5,继上周的波动之后,市场稳定下来了。  6,这件事需要我们认真注意。  7,去年人均收入剧增。  8,我们向经销商出售汽车,不卖给一般人。  9,让我们轮流来做吧。  10,有人认为跨国公司的权力太大了。  
  日 第132天  1,Several candidates had been manoeuvring for position long before the leadership became vacant.
  2,He give us an ambiguous answer.  3,Her ideas are fundamentally sound, even if she says silly things sometimes.
  4,In a sense she was misled by the advertisements claims, and expected too much of the product.
  5,His complaints were unheard.
  6,I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.  7,I wont check this baggage  8,How long is the ticket valid?  9,Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?  10,We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?      翻译:  1,领导职位尚未空缺,几个竞争者早就在为向上爬而钩心斗角了  2,他给了我们一个模棱两可的答复。  3,即使她有时说些傻话,她的想法基本上是好的。  4,从某种意义上说,她是受到了广告的哄骗,因此对此产品期望过高。  5,他的抱怨无人理睬。  6,我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。  7,这件行李我不托运。  8,这车票有效期多久?  9,你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?  10,我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?    
第133天  1,We had expected much lower prices.  2,They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.  3,I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.  4,When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.  5,I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.  6,I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.  7,But the market prices are changing frequently.  8,Its up to you to decide.  9,The demand for our products has kept rising.  10,How long will your offer hold good?  翻译:  1,我们希望报价再低一些。  2,这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。  3,我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。  4,当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。  5,我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。  6,我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。  7,但是市场价格随时都在变化。  8,这主要取决于你。  9,要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。  10,一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?  
  非常感谢!lz辛苦!
  日 第134天  1,We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.  2,I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .  3,Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.  4,Please go over it and see if everything is in order.  5,Do you have any comment on this clause.  6,Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?  7,If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.  8,The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.  9,Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.  10,Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
  翻译:  1,我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。  2,我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。  3,如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。  4,请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。  5,你对这一条款有何看法?  6,难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?  7,如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。  8,造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。  9,我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
  10,如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
  周末用电脑不方便,先把周末的内容发上来。    日 第135天  1,Let me explain to you why .  2,Thats the basic problem.  3,Lets compromise.  4,It depends on what you want.  5,The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.  6,Everything is negotiable.  7,That fast food business has expanded through the sale of franchises.  8,Do we have to wear the helmets?
  9,They always buy in large quantities.   10,But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?     翻译:  1,让我给你一个解释一下原因。  2,这是最基本的问题。  3,让我们还是各退一步吧。  4,那要看你到底想要什么。  5,时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。  6,万事好商量。  7,该快餐店的业务通过出售特许专营权而得以扩展。  8,我们得戴上防护帽吗?  9,他们总是大量购买。  10,但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?     日 第136天  1,I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  2,If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
  3,Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
  4,So our evenings will be quite full then?
  5,Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
  6,Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
  7,Thatll put us both in the picture.
  8,Well come out from this meeting as winners.  9,、I hope this meeting is productive.  10,Not in the long run.  翻译:  1,我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
  2,如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
  3,我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
  4,那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
  5,如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。   6,我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
  7,这样双方都能了解全面的情况。  8,这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢  9,我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。  10,从长远来说并不是这样。  
  明天为中级做准备了,希望有个理想的结果……  也祝大姐姐顺利过关  大家都能更上一层楼
  谢谢哦,一起加油!
  学习,,,,
  日 第137天  1,For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.   2,Let’s talk about the problem of quantity.   3,You’ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.   4,The package number and quantity are identical with each other.   5,Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn’t it?   6,We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.   7,This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.   8,For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.   9,We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men’s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.   10,Can you give us an additional 200 cases?     翻译:  1,数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。   2,我们谈谈数量的问题吧。   3,你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。  4,包装号与商品数量相吻合。   5,数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?   6,我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。  7,这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。   8,这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?   9,男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。   10. 能再增加200箱吗?   
  虽然晚了将近半年,但从今天起与楼主一起学习  祝楼主坚持
  好的哦,一起学习!
  日 第138天  1,We’ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.   2,We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.   3,If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.   4,You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.   5,Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.   6,They are not interested in small quantities.   7,Useful quantities have changed hands.   8,Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?   9,500 pieces in total.   10,You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.       翻译:  1,你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。   2,我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。   3,如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。   4,你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。   5,已经有大批红茶出口。   6,他们对小数量不感兴趣。   7,较大的数量已经转手。   8,您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?   9,共有500件。  10,总如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。    
第139天  1,I cant get off the office treadmill.
  2,There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)   3,We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.   4,The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.   5,The contract comes into effect today, we can’t go back on our word now.   6,Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.   7,We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.   8,You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.   9,In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.   10, This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.     翻译:  1,我无法摆脱单调的坐班工作。  2,这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)   3,我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。   4,合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。   5,合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。   6,合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。   7,我们坚持重合同,守信用。   8,你们没有正当理由背弃合同。   9,如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。   10,合同一经双方签定即生效。     
  我正在追赶楼主, 希望能尽快追上。
  日 第140天  1,Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?   2. It is out of stock.  3,I assure you of the quality.  4,Wholesale
or retail?  5,Well guarantee this product for one year.  6,Do I have to make a reconfirmation?  7,If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.  8,You have to believe in yourself. Thats the secret of success.  9,Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life.  10,Money is a good servant and a bad master.  翻译:  1,你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?   2,这件货品缺货。  3,我可以保证货的质量。  4,你是批发还是零售?  5,我们这项产品保用一年。  6,我还要再确认吗?  7,如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。  8,人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。  9,有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣。  10,金钱是善仆,也是恶主。  
  楼主辛苦了!
  不用这么努力赶,慢慢来!  
  学习~~~~~~~~  lz加油^o^
  刚刚发现这么好的帖子 已经过去一百多天的了 ……
  呵呵,没关系,还有100多天。每天晚上我都会准备好,第二天早上一来公司就发掉,一天就觉得很开心。
  日 第141天  1,Where there is a will, there is a way.  2,Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.  3,Genius only means hard-working all ones life.  4,Mary is very indecisive,she cannot make decisions very quickly.  5,This product is void of defects.  6,Losing the job was a blessing in disguise, she is able to spend more time with her children now.  7,Stop feeling sorry for yourself, face the problem.  8,He refused to compromise his principles.  9,All our hard work was in vain.  10,It is on me.  翻译:  1,有志者,事竟成。  2,忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。  3,天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。  4,玛丽是非常优柔寡断的,她不能很快地作出决定。  5,这产品没有缺陷。  6,失去工作其实是因祸得福,现在她有更多时间陪同孩子。  7,不要在自怜自爱了,面对问题吧。  8,他拒绝放弃原则。  9,我们的努力都是白费的。  10,由我来请客。  
  日 第141天  1,Where there is a will, there is a way.  2,Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.  3,Genius only means hard-working all ones life.  4,Mary is very indecisive,she cannot make decisions very quickly.  5,This product is void of defects.  6,Losing the job was a blessing in disguise, she is able to spend more time with her children now.  7,Stop feeling sorry for yourself, face the problem.  8,He refused to compromise his principles.  9,All our hard work was in vain.  10,It is on me.  翻译:  1,有志者,事竟成。  2,忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。  3,天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。  4,玛丽是非常优柔寡断的,她不能很快地作出决定。  5,这产品没有缺陷。  6,失去工作其实是因祸得福,现在她有更多时间陪同孩子。  7,不要在自怜自爱了,面对问题吧。  8,他拒绝放弃原则。  9,我们的努力都是白费的。  10,由我来请客。  
  上面不知道为什么多发了好几遍,版主能帮我删除一些吗?
  又是周末了,一周好快。周六和周日的我先发上来。      日 第142天  1,He is a man of principle.  2,She is suffering from depression.  3,Please ask her to call me back when shes back.  4,I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.  5,I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.  6,Many people have been out of work recently.  7,Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.  8,He is commonly supposed to be foolish.  9,The enormous increase of population will create many problems.  10,You can make it!  翻译:  1,他是个有原则的人。  2,她患上了忧郁症。  3,她回来时请让她给我回个电话。  4,我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。  5,经理不在时山我来管理公司。  6,最近有许多人失业。  7,你的答案是令人满意的。我感到很满意。  8,他是公认的傻瓜。  9,巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。  10,你能做到!    5月23日 第143天  1,Youd better leave her alone.  2,Thank you for flattering me.  3,He broke his word once again.  4,He bothered me with a great many questions.  5,I believe I havent reached the summit of my career.  6,He holds a position of great responsibility.  7,He holds a position of great responsibility.  8,You can kill two birds with one stone.  9,Ill call a taxi in case of need.  10,We should save unnecessary expenses.  翻译:  1,你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。  2,多谢你的夸奖。  3,他又一次违背了诺言。  4,他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦!  5,我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。  6,他的职位责任很大。  7,他担任着一个责任重大的职务。  8,一举两得。  9,如果需要的话,我会叫出租车的。  10,我们应节省不必要的开支。  
  好了,今天又是充实的一天。好好工作,好好学习,好好享受每一分钟的生活!最重要的是为自己喜欢的事情去努力。 !
  楼主辛苦了,我天天学习也没有您这样勤奋,哈哈哈……
  你天天学习那就比我勤奋啊,我没有天天学习哦。。呵呵
  日 第144天  1,The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.  2,Manners are quite different from country to country.  3,He spent most of his life gathering money.  4,Do you think people are a companys greatest asset?  5,No matter what happened, he would not say a word.  6,As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something..  7,Beyond all question you are right.  8,It really takes time.  9,Let me tell you some details about clearance.  10,He acknowledged himself defeated.    翻译:  1,每个旅客托运的行李最大重量限额是60公斤,手提行李除外。  2,各国的礼仪各不相同。  3,他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。  4,你认为人是公司最大的财富吗?  5,不管发生什么事,他也不会说一句话。  6,谈到政策,我得说几句。  7,毫无疑问,你是对的。  8,这样太耽误时间了。  9,让我告诉你一些通关的细节。  10,他承认自己失败了。      
  支持你!!!!
  好喜欢这样的帖子啊!我会常来的!喜欢……
  楼主好毅力,我天天来
  楼主好毅力,我天天来
  支持一下,坚持下去哦。。。。    
  坚持!
  Hi,    Good dedication for the working staff, hope share more with your effort-Great.
  楼主真厉害,不得不顶!
  5月25日 第145天  1,I am behind you.  2,You are a great help.  3,You can count on it.  4,Brilliant idea!  5,Dont take it to heart.  6,After you.   7,I just couldnt help it.  8,Lets face it.   9,That depends.  10,Mind you!  翻译:  1,我支持你。  2,你帮了大忙  3,你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。  4,这主意真棒!  5,别往心里去,  6,你先请。  7,我就是忍不住(做什么)。  8,面对现实吧。  9,看情况再说。  10,请注意!听着!  
  5月25日 第145天  1,I am behind you.  2,You are a great help.  3,You can count on it.  4,Brilliant idea!  5,Dont take it to heart.  6,After you.   7,I just couldnt help it.  8,Lets face it.   9,That depends.  10,Mind you!  翻译:  1,我支持你。  2,你帮了大忙  3,你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。  4,这主意真棒!这主意真高明!  5,别往心里去,  6,你先请。  7,我就是忍不住(做什么)。  8,面对现实吧。  9,看情况再说。  10,请注意!听着!  
  怎么又是两遍,最近好像天涯不太稳定。  谢谢楼上亲们的支持。。。。
  thanks very much for your sharing.
  2010年 5月26日 第 146天  1,You bet 。  2,How did you manage to draw out so much information about the affair?
  3,Plenty of money often drew out the worst in people.
  4,The now responsibilities drew out his latent talents.
  5,The panel was chosen to take part in discussion.
  6,The unexpected blow did not stagger his resolution.
  7,Your refusal puts me in an awkward predicament.
  8,In reference to the interview our representative have with you, we offer to your goodselves our service as shipping- agent.
  9,She dealt with the problem with consummate skill.
  10,He was startled by the news.
    翻译:  1,你说的没错。(美语)  2,关于这件事你怎么会弄到这么多消息的?  3,大量的钱财往往使人显露出最坏的本质。  4,新任务使他潜在的才智充分发挥出来。  5,那个专门小组被选中参加讨论。  6,这个意外的打击并没有动摇他的决心。  7,你的拒绝让我感到十分为难。  8,经本公司代表与您方面洽结果,本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人  9,她以巧妙的手腕处理了这个问题。  10,这消息使他大吃一惊。  
  我每天和你学十句
  刚来,汗!不知道什么时候能赶上楼主的进度
  看了第一天的,做个记号
  先支持一下了再看帖  楼主很强悍  要是能坚持下来就好了  
  楼主加油,对我这个外企新人真是太有用了~
  LZ辛苦了
  日 第147天  1.TV must cater for many different tastes.
  2.Youve been spoofed.
  3.Goods sent on approval must be paid for at the time of ordering, but if goods are returned within7 days customers will get their money back in full.
  4.She went through the companys accounts, looking for evidence of fraud.
  5.His persistence was rewarded when they finally agreed to resume discussions.
  6.Please send a detailed resume to our company.
  7.The good news lifted my spirits.
  8.Theres no short cut to take in this problem.
  9.I was taken in by the salesman-the car turned out to be uneconomical and unreliable.
  10.The computers features are detailed in our brochure.
  翻译:  1,电视节目必须迎合各种人的爱好。  2,你上当了。  3,商店送出供试用的货物在订购时必须付款,但顾客如在七天之内退货,就可将原款全部收回。  4,她仔细审核公司的帐目,查找欺骗作弊的证据。  5,他们终於同意继续谈判,这是他坚持不懈的结果。  6,请给我们公司寄一份详细的简历。  7,这好消息使我精神大振。  8,在这个问题上没有捷径可走。  9,推销员欺骗了我——那辆汽车结果既不经济又不牢靠。  10,该计算机的特点在我们的小册子中有详细介绍。  
  坚持的确是很难的事情,不过只要你足够相信自己,就能做到的。大家一起加油!
  看了第二个,标注下
  无辐射电磁炉    “无辐射电磁炉”又可称为 “无外泄辐射电磁炉”   电磁辐射的来源:     电磁炉的工作原理是将50HZ的低频交流电源,转变为30KHZ- 40KHZ的高频交流电源直接加到电磁炉的线圈盘中产生大功率的电磁场,再利用电磁场磁力线使锅体产生涡流来进行加热,也就是说电磁炉是直接利用磁力线对锅具加热工作的。   电磁炉在工作时线圈盘产生的磁力线除了给锅体加热外,有一部分会从电磁炉体内向外泄放,还有一部分会从锅体向往泄放,这两部分外泄辐射就是人们所说的外泄电磁辐射,外泄电磁辐射指数超过40,对人体是有害的。而市面上的电磁炉都存在辐射,而且辐射指数各不相同,距离越近辐射值越大,不信你可以用辐射测试仪进行测试,而且辐射值测出来会让你大吃一惊。  http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab135/honestman9999/web/.jpg  靓健时代生物科技有限公司  靓健无辐射电磁炉(无辐射,高效节能,健康环保)  
  sonya,你真棒!你每天辛辛苦苦为大家上传如此实用的资料,实在令我感动。  Thank you again for all you have done for us!
  谢谢sonya,虽然我刚开始跟,但是我希望能有机会可以一直跟下去!
  开始跟上楼主的步伐,一起前行。。。
  我希望可以一直跟下去!
  日 第148天  1.The new publicity manager is really on the ball.
  2.Dont refer to this matter again, please.
  3.The price of oil has suddenly rocketed up.
  4.There is no sign that the recession has bottomed out yet.
  5.In the recession, our firm went through a bad time.
  6.The secret got out.
  7.The purchase price is less if you pay by cash.
  8.The sales manager wants to open up new markets in the Far East.
  9.It may be many years before the new company can gain a secure foothold in the market.
  10.The company fails to pay on the date stipulate in the contract.
  翻译:  1,新的宣传部主任(公关经理)确实很内行。  2,请不要再提这件事了。  3,石油价格突然飞涨。  4,没有迹象表明萧条已经到了极点。  5,我们公司在经济衰退时期历尽艰辛。  6,秘密泄漏了。  7,付现金的话,价钱便宜些。  8,销售经理想在远东开辟新市场。  9,也许要经过若干年这家新公司才能在市场上取得稳固的立足点。  10,该公司没有按合同中规定的日期付款。  
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
<span class="count" title="
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 市场销售经理 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信