牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!相关词典网站:网页版学习工具
limonite ore的中文解释
沪江词库精选limonite ore是什么意思、英语单词推荐
radiogenic heat, even from a fairly deep-seated uranium orebody, could be measured
即使铀矿体埋得足够深,它的放射成因热也能被测出。
In 1889, the first AC transmission in the United States took place between Oregon City and Portland, 13 miles (21 kin) away.
1889年,美国的首例交流输电出现于相距13英里(21公里)的俄勒冈市与波特兰之间。
An aromatic phenolic compound,C10H14O,found in plants such as oregano and savory and used in flavorings and fungicides.
香芹酚一种芳香酚化合物,C10H14O,发现于植物如牛至和香薄荷中,用于调味粉和杀菌剂中
&And I want to meet at Ernie 's instead of Napoleon, because I find out Mr. Townsend is allergic to oregano. &
还有,因为Townsend先生对香料过敏,所以要在Ernie's餐厅见面,而不是在Napoleon。
In each case the court adhered to the principle set forth in muller v. Oregon, approving even a comprehensive California eight-hour law for women
法院在处理每一案件时,都坚持马勒与噢勒冈一案确定的原则,甚至批准加利福尼亚州一项内容广泛的妇女八小时工作日法令。
Perhaps the strictest is Oregon, while montana, Hawaii and California, for example, are rather lax
最严的恐怕要算俄勒冈州了,而蒙大拿、夏威夷和加州就相当松.
&These blocks you are trampling under foot, like valueless stones, contain the purest ore.&
“你们这样满不在乎地用脚踢来踢去的石头,里面都含着黄金。”
Intercepted and taken before Pougatcheff, Peter persuaded the rebel to give Maria safe conduct to Orenburg.
他们在途中遭到截击并被带到普加乔夫那里,彼得说服了这位叛乱首领让玛利亚到奥伦堡去。
Children have been named after big brands as diverse as beauty company L'Oreal, car firm Chevrolet and designer clothes company Armani
孩子们与各种各样的著名品牌同名,例如化妆品牌欧莱雅,汽车品牌雪佛兰和名牌时装阿玛尼。
And I want to meet at Ernie's instead of Napoli,because I find out Mr.Townsend is allergic to oregano.
还有,因为Townsend先生对香料过敏,所以要在Ernie’s餐厅见面,而不是在Napoli。
赤石脂禹余粮汤
含矿脉壁泥
亚麻籽状矿
原矿石,未处理矿石
矿石,含有金属的岩石
光阅读设备
Oregon 美国俄勒冈州州名
Oregon 美国俄勒冈州州名
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处