求钟嘉欣(i 创造101promise mp3)mp3.谢谢

大爱(TVB剧集《大药坊》片尾曲 伴奏版)-钟嘉欣-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
大爱(TVB剧集《大药坊》片尾曲 伴奏版)
该歌曲需使用客户端付费下载
钟嘉欣歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!I Promise (《溏心风暴3》电视剧插曲)【新歌视频】钟嘉欣 - I Promise (#溏心风暴3# 插曲)MV_tvb吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:660,953贴子:
【新歌视频】钟嘉欣 - I Promise (#溏心风暴3# 插曲)MV收藏
视频来自:.
鍾嘉欣 Linda - I Promise (劇集 &溏心風暴3& 插曲) 曲: 鄺靜欣詞: Wayne James編: 朱俊傑監: 何哲圖/韋景雲 Sometimes it's not great but heyMorning brings a brand new dayLife is rarely black and whiteWords set from the left to right Arms are wrapped around my soulI’m rice in your wooden bowlTired and worn andScratched and tornStill, I’m yours to hold
We are greater than our sum of partsTogether we’re a work of artPaint and canvas lay foreverWoven at the heart I promise I promiseIn love we’ll laugh and sometimes cryBe brave and be honestTogether we canTouch the moon if we tryCross my heart, hopeTo die Sometimes I can't find a wayTo face the Monday morning trainStrangers standing heel to toeWe’re one together hold me close The ups chase away the downs We smile when we ought to frownPoetry won’t always rhyme,Like love it’s just a test of time You are rich with a heart of goldYou’re funny though your jokes are oldYou’re lost inside your working dayBut then you turn to me and say
I promise I promiseIn love we’ll laugh and sometimes cryBe brave and be honestTogether we canTouch the moon If we tryCross my heart, hopeTo die I promise I promiseIn love we’ll laugh and sometimes cryBe brave and be honestSometimes the sweetest smileCan come from a sighSo cross my heart, hopeTo die
登录百度帐号『叱咤港乐』钟嘉欣 - I Promise(e)_叱咤港乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,884贴子:
『叱咤港乐』钟嘉欣 - I Promise(e)收藏
词:Wayne James曲:邝静欣编曲:朱俊杰监制:何哲图/韦景云OP:The Voice Music Publishing LimitedSP:Sony/ATV Music Publishing (Hong Kong)Sometimes it's not great but heyMorning brings a brand new dayLife is rarely black and whiteWords set from the left to rightArms are wrapped around my soulI'm rice in your wooden bowlTired and worn andScratched and tornStill I'm yours to holdWe are greater than our sum of partsTogether we're a work of artPaint and canvas lay foreverWoven at the heartI promiseI promiseIn love we'll laugh and sometimes cryBe brave and be honestTogether we canTouch the moon if we tryCross my heart hopeTo dieSometimes I can't find a wayTo face the Monday morning trainStrangers standing heel to toeWe're one together hold me closeThe ups chase away the downsWe smile when we ought to frownPoetry won't always rhymeLike love it's just a test of timeYou are rich with a heart of goldYou're funny though your jokes are oldYou're lost inside your working dayBut then you turn to me and sayI promiseI promiseIn love we'll laugh and sometimes cryBe brave and be honestTogether we canTouch the moon if we tryCross my heart hopeTo dieI promiseI promiseIn love we'll laugh and sometimes cryBe brave and be honestSometimes the sweetest smileCan come from a sighSo cross my heart hopeTo die
有资源吗?
登录百度帐号}

我要回帖

更多关于 promise mp3下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信