体育运动 | 93.8MB
体育运动 | 15.66MB
动作格斗 | MB
体育运动 | 4MB
棋牌游戏 | MB
体育运动 | 51.66MB
体育运动 | 64.92MB
养成游戏 | 108.7MB
冒险手游大全专区为玩家没提供最好玩、最全的2017最新冒险手游下载。冒险手游注重的是探索未知和解决谜题等情节探索互动,绝大多数冒险游戏还会依托一个强大的故事剧情来烘托整个冒险故事的旅程,那么好玩的冒险手游有哪些呢?接下来就让小编为大家推荐几款好玩有趣的冒险手游吧!
益智休闲 | 82.1MB
体育运动 | 4.89MB
棋牌游戏 | 44.12MB
商务办公 | 82.02MB
益智休闲 | 357.66MB
益智休闲 | 25.1MB
商务办公 | 448.28MB
益智休闲 | 30.13MB
动作格斗 | 204.03MB
安卓版|253.3MB
其它版|253.3MB
其它版|0MB
其它版|65.62MB
其它版|21.76MB
其它版|0MB
人已预约此应用
版权所有Copyright(C) Ruan8.com copyright 上海凯匠网络科技有限公司
var first=document.body.lastC//得到页面的最后一个元素
document.body.insertBefore(divObj,first);
$(document).on('click', "#icons", function () {
$("#advbox").hide();DERE EVIL EXE破解版|DERE EVIL EXE中文版下载_乐游网安卓下载
安全的单机游戏下载大全
→ DERE EVIL EXE中文版
《DERE EVIL EXE中文版》游戏截图
《DERE EVIL EXE中文版》是一款动作,玩家在游戏中操作主角在这个危险的世界冒险,这款游戏是一个带有恐怖色彩的谜题,游戏中你需要去不断的来开始你的挑战,沿途中会遇到各种陷阱和障碍物,快来下载试试吧!【游戏介绍】《DERE EVIL EXE》是由AppSir,Inc.出品的一款风格迥异的动作冒险游戏,玩家将控制主人公在这个充满危险的像素世界中进行冒险,小心那些危险生物和凸起的尖刺,还有各种看不见的威胁等待着你,小心那些陷阱。【游戏特点】1、时间上的游戏现代2D侧滚动的灵感来自于16位街机经典的80年代和90年代的简单性和美学。2、旋律疯狂游戏取决于当时的情况,要么播放引人入胜的复古音乐,要么是不祥的PSX时代管弦乐。3、恐怖的沉浸故事一个全新的元故事,以视频游戏世界中看不见的方式弯曲了CyePypasa流派。【游戏点评】是一款像素风格横版动作冒险类手游,游戏中玩家需要控制主角在不同的关卡中冒险,通过跳跃躲避关卡里的陷阱和机关,还有潜伏的生物出乎意料的袭击,诡异的风格环境和故事给你刺激爽快的体验,喜欢的玩家不要错过哦!
点击查看更多
特别说明:
DERE EVIL EXE中文版下载
挑战智力的游戏,不仅仅是益智,而是让你的脑力高度集中起来,需要你进行深度思考的游戏,这类游戏有点费脑
同类排行榜生化危机5致命程序问题...急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
生化危机5致命程序问题...急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xlive和镜像都安装好了,打开游戏时却说
RESIDENT EVIL:RE5DX9.exe致命的应用程序退出,框框里面的内容是 D3DERR_NOTAVAILALE:mpD3D-&GetDeviceCaps(adapter,devicetype,&caps)
请高人帮我解决下,感激不尽。
我重装系统之前都玩得到的,重装后就玩不到了...
我有更好的答案
装了DirectX没有?还有 Games for Windows 啊?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
生化危机5的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。---&|&-----------------------------------------------sorted by: newYou're a democrat, its not surprising you dont recognize fraud when its literally right in front of your face...
Definition of fraud
deceit, specifically :
intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right was accused of credit card fraudb :
an act of deceiving or misrepresenting :
trick automobile insurance frauds
a person who is not what he or she pretends to be :
impostor He claimed to be a licensed psychologist, but he turned out to be a fraud.; also :
one who defrauds :
one that is not what it seems or is represented to be The UFO picture was proved to be a fraud.
Man, and you people call republicans dumb!
You must be new here.
If the retards downvoting you ever actually looked at the logs of a firewall facing the public internet, they would probably have a heart attack...
Donald was right, I am getting bored with winning so much!
Trump is right, we are winning so much I am already bored with winning!
You are trying to equate the party that blocked a Supreme Court nomination from a sitting President (totally unprecedented) to a minority party in the Senate voting the way they want to.
Ummm, both parties literally blocked a Supreme Court nomination from a sitting President. The only difference is the republicans ended the filibuster rule to get Trump's nomination confirmed.
Also, where did I say anything about Obama's obstruction based on his race? I didn't. You're conflating someone else's argument to mine to score cheap points. Lame as fuck.
its the official demtard talking point. when it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...
You really need to try to be more objective man.
You should try taking this advice yourself there killer, you are completely ignoring every shit thing the dems have done (including obstructing the president's agenda) all while screaming &hurrrr durrrr rethuglicans are evil!!11!111!oneoneone&
I guess attempting to cover up the murder of two FEDERAL AGENTS in order to protect your botched gun running operation isnt illegal...
I guess obstructing the FBI is only illegal if Trump does it, not if Lynch does it...
Nope, no obstruction here!
shitty, half-baked policies that they don't know how to properly enact.
Ahhh, so when dems block legislation they dont like its fine, when GOP does it, its because Obama is black. I forget that people have beyond dumbfuck views on reality, then I remember what sub I am in.
I just singed over my first born, MATCH ME!
In all seriousness, please do text bank, it will give people an easy way to identify the morons to block.
I like how you dems complained for 8 years about the GOP obstructing Obama's agenda, yet you cheer when your team does literally the exact same thing...
Having a demonstrably dishonest AG isn't what you're after.
I know right. We should have an honest ethical AG like Lynch or Holder. Since they are dems, they are the pinnacles of what an AG should be like to you...
Andrew Cuomo (NYS governor) literally shut down an ethic committee when they started investigating him. Guess how much of a fit dems threw. Yeah, exactly...
So Trump using the words 'I hope' is a problem, but Lynch saying to use the word 'matter' isn't?
Well, if one thing is accurate, its the political betting markets. They only had Clinton at a 93% chance of winning until Trump won, and an 80% chance of Biden running for president until the moment he announced he was dropping out...
Found the russian bot!
No he didnt, it was the Lynch that stated it. Jesus christ, are you even paying attention or are you really that stupid?
Im not gonna lie, you guys really are going off the deep end. Are you really that desperate for ratings?
spoiler alert: you're going to be disappointed...
RUSSIA!!!!!
OUTRAGE!!!11!!11!1oneoneone
Yep, when a women who calls herself the &champion of women's rights& says a 12 year old girl was mentally unstable and WANTED to be raped, she is just doing her job. When a lawyer takes on CC as a client assigned to him by his law firm &derrrrrrr hes corrupt!!!1!!!11!!11oneoneone& Funny thing is the dems think they are the smart ones...
TIL sneaking across the border is lawful immigration. Man, you dems are really out in your own fantasy worlds these days. .
Screw you Jerseyities with your cheap property taxes! Upstate NYer here, I pay $11k/yr property taxes on my $370k house!
I know right, if he only said things you liked, he would have been a hero! /s
All while watching the &tolerant and educated& folks in this sub celebrating his death because he said things they didnt like...
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2018 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.50分跪求生化危机5安装之后无法正常运行的问题_百度知道
50分跪求生化危机5安装之后无法正常运行的问题
开启游戏的画面(并未选择存档,因为是PC下载版的)和剧情都很正常。在运行游戏时系统弹出
(RESTDENT
5:RE5DX9.exe--致命的应用程序退出
错误报告:D3DERR_DRIVERINT
ERNALERROR:present-result )
的对话框。点击对话框的“确定”之后游戏就退出...
游戏我重新下载过了,而且还是朋友亲测的,在他的PC上可以正常运行的。在我这还是出现同样问题,至于DX9软件我在没装游戏之前就已经更新至最新。我想是游戏里的RE5DX9.exe软件与我的GPU不兼容;再追加50分求大虾级人物帮助!!!
我有更好的答案
因为A卡是被限制的
最低要求1950才能运行
你需要打一个补丁才行....去游侠网或3DM论坛的生化版块找找吧
你能帮我找找那个板块么?
呵呵,楼主这应该是缺少DX9吧,安装一下这个就可以了。很简单的问题,希望能够帮助到你。
查下驱动试试
可能就是游戏本身问题 你去下游戏的地方 看看下面的评论 一般会有提到的
你这个问题我也遇到过 我忘了怎么搞的了 如果游戏本身没问题 你看下是不是免cd补丁的问题re5dx9.exe我是运行不了
Launcher.exe我是用这运行游戏或者在桌面生成的快捷方式运行试试可不可以
不行就从新下一个免cd补丁
额 看你的样子是游戏文件的问题 - -!换个地方下吧 或者没有完美破解