英语问题,sb is here is 和this is的区别和 sb here is 和this is的区别有什么区别?

本文目录
英语说课稿范文全英文
高中英语优秀说课稿
初中英语说课万能模板
高中英语说课稿范文英文版
初中英语说课稿范文
小学英语五年级说课稿模板
小学英语全英说课稿
  全英文版本的说课稿,对于英语老师来说不过是举手之劳。下面是我给大家整理的英语说课稿范文全英文,供大家参阅!
  全英文版英语说课稿前言
  Good afternoon, everyone. I’m Zhou Yan. I’m an English teacher from Experimental School of Suqian. Now I’ll say Sample A of Lesson Six in Book One. I’ll prepare to say the lesson from
four parts.
  全英文版英语说课稿教材分析
  Part One Analysis of the Teaching Material
  (一) STATUS AND FUNCTION
  1.This is an important lesson in Book One. From this lesson, it starts asking the Ss to grasp contents of each Sample. To attain “four skills” request of listening, speaking, reading and
writing. To start listing “Word Bank” and tell the Ss to remember the new words. To start asking the Ss to write the English sentences well. Therefore this lesson is in the important
position of the teaching material.
  2.This lesson is the first one of Unit 2.So if the Ss can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the Ss learn the rest of this unit.
  3.Such a topic is related to daily life, so it is helpful to raise learning interests of students and it will be also helpful to improve their spoken English.
  (二)ANALYSIS OF THE STUDENTS
  The Ss has learned English for about one month so far. They can understand some words and some simple sentences. The Ss have taken a great interest in English now.
  (三)TEACHING AIMS AND DEMANDS
  The teaching aim\’s basis is established according to Junior School English syllabus\’ provision.
  1.Knowledge objects
  (1) To make the Ss know how to use the affirmative sentence “This is. . . .” and the negative sentence “This is not….”Everyday expressions for “Apologies”“I\’m sorry”“That\’s all right”.
  (2) To study the new words “six, hey, sorry, it’s, that’s”, etc. by learning the dialogue of this lesson.
  (3) To finish some exercises.
  2.Ability objects
  (1) To develop the Ss’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
  (2) To train the Ss’ ability of working in pairs.
  (3) To develop the Ss’ abilities of communication by learning the useful structures.
  3.Moral objects
  (1) To enable the Ss to be polite and love life.
  (2) To enable the Ss to look after their things well.
  (四)TEACHING KEY AND DIFFICULT POINTS
  The teaching key and difficult points’ basis is established according to Sample A of Lesson Six in the teaching material\’s position and function.
  1.Key points:
  (1).To help the Ss to communicate with each other.
  (2).To enable the Ss to study in groups and co-operate skillfully.
  (3).To develop the Ss’ interest in English.
  2.Difficult points:
  (1) How to make dialogues and act them out.
  (2) How to write the right whole sentences.
  (五) TEACHING AIDS
  Multi-media computer, Tape recorder, Software: Powerpoint or Authorware, school things and so on. They will be needed in this lesson.
  全英文版英语说课稿教学方法
  Part Two The Teaching Methods
  1. Communicative teaching method
  2. Audio-visual teaching method
  3. Task-based” teaching method
  As we all know: the main instructional aims of learning English in the Middle School is to cultivate students’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing and their good sense of
the English language. So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Communicative” teaching method, “Audio-visual” teaching method and “Task-based” teaching method. That is to say, I’ll let the Ss to
get a better understanding of the key structure of the dialogue. I’ll give the Ss some tasks and arrange five kinds of activities: talking, guessing games, watching CAI, acting out Sample A
and having a competition.
  Teaching special features
  To use these methods are helpful to develop the Ss’ thought.
  全英文版英语说课稿教学技巧
  Part Three STUDYING WAYS
  1.Teach the Ss how to be successful language learners.
  2.Let the Ss pass \“Observation—Imitation—Practice \“ to study language.
  3.Teach the Ss how to master dialogues and how to communicate with others.
  Teaching special features:
  Let the Ss communicate with each other and adopt competition methods to develop the Ss’ keen interest in English.
  全英文版英语说课稿教学流程
  Part Four Teaching Procedure
  I’ll finish this lesson in four steps. First I’ll divide the Ss into four groups and bring a competition into the class. At last let’s see which group is the winner.
  Step1 Warm-up
  1. Free talk between T and Ss .
  Such as: Hi, I’m . . . . What’s your name?
  This is …. How do you do?
  Who is he/she? How are you?
  Who can count from 1to 5?
  What’s this in English? etc.
  2.A game: Ask the Ss to give T some school things. For example:
  T: Give me your book.(ruler, box, pen, table, knife, etc.)
  T: This is your book. This is not my book. It’s your book. etc.
  In this course I’ll ask them to make a dialogue group by group without repetition. Find out which group will make the most dialogues.
  Purpose of my designing: I think it is important to form a better English learning surrounding for the Ss by imitating and at the same time it is necessary to provide situations to review
learned knowledge.
  Step2. Presentation
  This course is very important. I’ll mainly talk about this step.
  I’ll use CAI to present the whole dialogue. Arrange some situations to help Ss understand Sample A.
  First scene: There is a bag on the floor. B is picking it up and get ready to leave. Now A is talking with B.
  A: Hi, B. How are you today?
  B: I’m fine, thank you. And you?
  A: I’m fine, too. Oh, this is my bag.
  B: No, this is not your bag. It’s my bag.
  A: (Look closely) Oh, I’m sorry.
  B: That’s all right.
  (At the same time, C is running up and hitting A.)
  C: Oh, I’m sorry.
  A: That’s OK.
  I’ll write the key points on the Bb while they are watching. After watching, I’ll teach them to read the words and sentences on the Bb. Make sure they can read them well.
  Purpose of my designing: To present Sample A by CAI is much easier for the Ss to learn and grasp the meanings. CAI can provide a real situation with its sound and picture and it makes the
relationships between the Ss better.
  Step3.Practice
  First play the tape recorder. Let the Ss listen and imitate the dialogue. Pay attention to their pronunciation and intonation. In this step the Ss are required to practise the Sample in
pairs by reading the dialogue aloud. This step is employed to make the Ss grasp the Sample .At last I’ll ask the Ss to think hard and act it out with a partner according to Sample A. Then
find out which group will act it out well. I’ll give them red stars.
  Purpose of my designing: This step is employed to make the Ss get the general idea of the dialogue as a whole one. At the same time let the Ss have a chance to practise their listening
and spoken ability.
  Step4.Production
  In this step I’ll give the Ss a free space to show their abilities.
  Second scene: The Ss are having a picnic. It’s hot and they take off their coats and put them together. They are singing and dancing, laughing and chatting. After the picnic, they begin
to look for their coats. D and E are talking. F and G are talking. etc.
  After watching, I’ll give the Ss some tasks to make similar dialogues without repetition and find out which group will make more dialogues.
  Purpose of my designing: “Task-based” teaching method is used here to develop the Ss’ ability of communication and also their ability of co-operation will be well trained. Tell the Ss we
should be polite and take good care of our things. We should love our life. I think proper competition can arouse the Ss’ interest in English learning. If the Ss can finish this task well,
they will benefit a lot in their spoken English.
  2.Skill 1 Model 1.
  I’ll ask four Ss of the groups to write these sentences on the Bb in the four lines.
  Then check their handwriting, correct their mistakes. Find out who will write well and whose handing is the best.
  3.Finish the Ss’ workbook.
  Purpose of my designing: To check the knowledge Ss have learned in this lesson.
  Step5.Homework:
  (1)Recite the words as many as possible after class.
  (2)Make a dialogue according to Sample A and write it in the exercise book.
  Purpose of my designing: I think homework is so important that the Ss should speak English as much as they can in class or after class. It is necessary for the Ss to do some extensive
exercises after class to consolidate the knowledge they learned.
  Blackboard Design
  Lesson Six Sample ASix This is my….hey This is not your. . . .sorry It’s my. . . . Picture it’s=it is Oh, I’m sorry.that’s=that is That’s all right/OK.

高中英语优秀说课稿模板
  虽然英语不是我们中国的母语,但是我们仍然要好好的学习掌握,因为这是全世界的通用语言。下面是我整理收集的高中英语优秀说课稿模板,欢迎阅读参考!
  一、说教材
  1、说教材的地位及作用
  Who am I 出自人教版高中英语教科书第二册第三单元第一课时,本单元的话题是工厂技术,计算机的发展史和机器人。计算机对于高中生来说是较熟悉的一个话题,但“Who am
I”这篇阅读材料所选语言材料属于科普说明文,内容较为抽象,文章也有一些专业术语,对高一学生来说有一定的难度。但是这篇阅读材料以第一人称的拟人手法介绍了计算机发展演变的历史和计算机在各个领域的应用,这样拟人的手法使得文章读起来妙趣横生,抽象的专业知识介绍起来也浅显易懂。这篇文章是整个单元的重点,融汇了听、说、读、写语言知识点,同时在句子表达上运用到了现在完成时的被动语态,为下一个课时的语法教学作好了铺垫。
  2、说教学目标
  ①知识目标
  (1)、掌握单词和词组:
  abacus. calculator. PC. laptop. PDA. calculate. universal. simplify. sum. logical. logically. revolution. operator. technology. technological. artificial. intelligence. Intelligent
.solve. tube. total. web. application. finance. mobile. explore. anyhow. From…on. as a result. so…that….
  (2)(掌握句型)
  A. Over time I have been changed quite a lot.
  B. First as a PC and then as a laptop ,I have been used in offices and homes sice the 1970s.
  C. Over time my memory has developed so much that ,like an elephant ,I never forget any thing I have been told !
  D. Since the 1970s many new applications have been found for me .
  E.I have also been put into robots and used to make mobile phones as well as help with medical operations .
  ②能力目标
  (1)通过阅读训练,培养学生略读(skim),查读(scan)以及获取信息能力。
  (2)培养学生在阅读时从词的构成以及上下文猜测词意的能力。
  (3)通过阅读,培养学生的听说读写能力,尤其是教会学生用第一人称按时间的先后顺序描述一件事。
  ③情感目标
  通过学习本篇文章,了解计算机的发展历程及其在当今社会的广泛应用,培养学生的想象能力以及创新能力,激发学生热爱科学以及鼓励他们积极探索新科技发展的精神。
  3、教学重难点
  1、指导学生阅读以时间为顺序了解一件事的发展过程。
  2、培养学生阅读时通过构词法以及看上下文猜测词义的能力。
  二、说教法:
  结合本课的教学目标及具体任务,我主要用以下教学方法:
  ①整体阅读教学法,让学生分别进行读前、读中、读后训练,由浅入深消化课文。 ②任务型教学法,让学生在教师指导下通过感知、体验、实践参与、合作等方式完成目标。
  ③开放性教学策略,如brainstorm role play.等
  ④因材施教法:根据学生程度,把课文难度适度降低。
  三、说学法:
  由于学生对计算机比较感兴趣及熟悉,教师在教学中要尽量发学生的主动学习积极性与合作精神。因此在教学中我主要引导学生用以下学法:
  ①五官并用法,如多动脑、动嘴、动手、动口。
  ②循序渐进:由浅入深地让学生掌握词汇、句型、课文内容。
  ③合作学习、小组讨论
  四、说教学程序:
  Step Ⅰ.Warming up and leading in
  1.以幻灯片的方式展开此部分Warming up里有关计算机发展的七部图片,询问学生以下问题:
  ①What are they ?(ask the students to tell them one by one in English and spell them) ②Ask students to discuss what these items have in common.
  ③Which one can help me most in teaching English ?show students the sentence structures of giving opinions ,such as in my opinion ,I think ……
  这部分设计让学生熟悉有关单词,熟悉作出决定及意见的句型,激发他们的学习兴趣 StepⅡ Pre-readirg
  1.Ask the students to look at the title and the picture on P18 and guess :
  Who am I ?
  What is the passage about ?
  2.Ask students to brainstorm :In which aspects have computer been used today ? Work out a list and compare it with your partner .
  此任务能让学生通过标题、插图预测文章内容并调动学生学习的积极性,引发学生思考。
  Step Ⅲ.Reading
  1.Skim the passage to check whether their predictions are right or not .
  2.Scan the passage again ,and do exercise 3 in pre-reading part .
  3.让学生从文中找出这些信息并完成下面表格:
  1642: .
  1822:The analytical machine was wade by Charles Babbage.: .
  1940s: .
  :The first family of computers was connected to each other.
  1970s: .
  Now: .
  这样设计可以让学生从文章当中自主查找到所需要的信息;课文教学时教师可以让学生自由举手回答并填写以上问题,教师一边帮学生retell及校对,一边解释所涉及到各种不同类型的计算机名词,让学生由易到难掌握课文。
  4、careful reading
  Ask students to read the passage once more and fill out the chart of requirement 2 on P19 这部分需要学生精读课文并寻找相关具体信息,建议学生碰到生词时看下上文猜测词义。
  StepⅣ Listening and Speaking
  1、让学生一边听一边记下在什么时间、什么人发明了什么类型的计算机,听完录音让学生复述那些内容。
  2.Role play :叫学生以第一人称扮演不同时期的.计算机。
  StepⅤ 拓展
  1.再现最初的七副图片,询问学生:What’s next ?让学生展开自己的想象力,设计下一种计算机的模样与作用,让学生分组讨论并画出其样子。
  Step Ⅵ Homework
  Ask the students to write a passage about the development of computers.
  Step Ⅶ Conclusion
  五、说板书
  Unit 3 Who Am I ?
  1642: The computer began as a calculating machine.
  1822: The analytical machine was made by …
  1936:The computer grew rapidly both in size and brain power.
  1940s:…had grown as large as a room .
  1960s:The first family of computers…
  1970s:computers were used in offices and homes .
  Now :Computer connect people all over the world.
  本课所倡导的教学基本理念是:
  1、面向全体学生,实施素质培养。
  2、整体设计目标,优化学习方式,提高自主学习能力。
  3、利用现代教育技术,拓宽学习和运用英语的渠道。
  4、提供多种选择,适应个性需求。
  教学反思:本课能调动学生的积极主动性,能较好地把听说读写融汇在一起训练学生的综合语言运用能力,但是由于学生层次不一,在说时可能一部分学生不能开口,教师在以后的教学中应该设计内容更符合不同层次的学生,比如让这些基础很差的学生先预习,熟悉课文单词。另外,教师也可在课后让学生自己上网查找计算机发展史。
;
备课是各阶段教师都会做的一件事情,随着教育的不断发展,进而衍生出了“说课”,老师们希望把每一堂课都讲好,所以下面我整理了初中英语说课万能模板,供大家参考。
初中英语15分钟说课模板
Good morning, everyone! I am (). Now I’ll say section A of Unit3.This is my sister. Go For It! The title is “This is my sister ”. I’ll say the lesson from four parts:
一、Analysis of teaching materials
二、Teaching methods
三、Guide of studying ways
四、Teaching procedure
一: Analysis of the teaching material
(一) Status and function
1. The main topic of this unit is “family tree ”. In this unit, the Ss will learn t o speak the new words of family members and introduce the family members to others. This is a topic that
is related to their daily life. So it can raise thei r learning interests and improve their spoken English.
(二) Teaching aims and demands
1. Knowledge Objects
In this lesson, Ss should master the new words “grandfather, grandmother, grandparent, father, mother, parent, brother, sister, friends …” etc. At the sam e time, they should know how to
use these sentences “this/that is my mother/father/brother/sister/grandfather... These/those are my parents/grandparents/brothers/sisters/friends...”and know how to answer these questions.
2. Abillity Objects
In this lesson, I’ll mainly train the Ss ’ abilities of listening and speaking and develop t he Ss’ abilities of communication by learning the useful vocabul aris and structures.
3. Moral Objects
In this lesson, the Ss should learn how to work with others and help eac h other, how to impress their own ideas during the communication.
4.Teaching keys and difficulties
According to the teaching aims, I think the focus of this lesson are the n ew expressions of family members and help the Ss to communicate with each other. The difficulty is to distinguish
the use of “this“ and“that“, “these/those“
二、Teaching methods
In this lesson, I’ll mainly use the “Task-based Language Teaching“ method , an d it will be used in the whole lesson. I think it’s helpful to develop the Ss’ t hought. I’ll also use
“Situational Language Teaching ” method. It can provide enough listening and speaking situations for Ss. I think good teaching methods are the keys to success.
三、Guide of studying ways
In order to guide the Ss better, develop the Ss’ abillities, in this lesson, the S s will learn how to be a good language learner , and how to communicate wit h others. It will be very
helpful for their learning in the future. I think good s tudying ways can help the Ss to be good language learners.
四、Teaching procedure
1. Warm-up
In order to form a better English surrounding for Ss, attract the Ss’ attention, I’ll show them a book or a key or Sth in hand to help Ss to remember what they have learned last class. Then
I’ll show Ss a famous person’s family photo to lead what we will learn today. The Ss may have more interesting to discu ss the people. I think a good beginning is a half of success.
2. Presentation
Let the Ss look at the picture .
Ask: Whose family photo is this?How many people in his family? Then help t he Ss answer: This is Xia Xue’s family photo. There are 5 people.
Then write the key words on the Bb and use this picture to teach the new wo rds: mother, father, brother, sister, cet. And lead the Ss to read after me one by one.
Image I’m Xia Xue, and begin to introduce “my“ family: This is my mother a nd that is my father. They are my parents. This is my sister. That is my brot her. (But my grandfather and
grandmother are not here.)
Then move to the 1a in this unit to practice more. This activity can not only help the Ss grasp the meaning of these new words, but also remember the wo rds easily. I’ll show more pictures
to consolidate the vocabularies and let ss pa y more attention to “this“ and “that“, “these“ and “those“. And let ss pay the r ole of Dave and Lin Hai in group and change the role. Then
invite one group to show their dialogue. The Ss at this age enjoy showing themselves, so it ca n also improve their studying interests, I think it’s most important during study ing, because
interest is a best teacher.
3. Listening practice
Ask the Ss finish 1b. I think it’s eas ier for them to do it right now. In order to deep improve their listening ability, I will ask them to read the dialogue , because listening is
insparable from reading.This activity can not only help the Ss grasp the meaning of these new words, but also improve the Ss’ listening skills.
4. Discussion
Tell the Ss: The transportation we choose mainly depends on how far the plac es are, different distances, we’ll choose different transportations. and different t ransportations ,
It will take different time.
Then let the Ss look at the list, ask them to discuss : “How do they get to s chool?”
Finally, ask the Ss to practice in pairs like this:
A:How far is from Wang Min’s home to his school?
B:It’s 500 meters
A:How does he get to school?
B:He gets to school on foot.
A:How long does it take?
B:It takes 5 minutes.
This activity can help them learn to work together with others and can improv e their speaking skills. The most important thing is that it can improve the Ss’ ability of solving problems,
it’s a kind of important ability for both their dail y life and future life.
5. Listening practice
In Part Four, Ss have understood different ways of transportation takes differen t time. In this step, I’ll ask the Ss to name the five ways of transportation fir st. It can help them
finish it more easily. Then play the tape, while the Ss lis tening , I’ll go around the classroom and help the Ss who have trouble in list ening . It can not only help the Ss who have
trouble in listening, but also hel p the teachers go closer to the Ss. I think the closer the teachers go to the Ss , the better the students will learn 。I f necessary, I’ll play the tape
again. Fina lly, check the answers.
6. Do a survey
Ask the Ss to do a survey : How far is from your partner’s home to your sc hool? How does he (she) get to school? How long does it take? Then report i t .
7. Homework
In order to train the Ss’ writing skills , I’ll ask them write down the report th at they did in Part 6.
初中全英语说课稿万能模板
Good morning, everyone. My name is...., I come from.... I`m very happy and excited to stand here, it is my great honor to be here to present my lesson. My teaching topic is.... I`ll talk
about it by 8 parts.
The analysis of teaching material.
The analysis of students.
The analysis of teaching aims and demands.
The analysis of teaching importances and difficulties.
The analysis of teaching methods.
The analysis of teaching procedures.
Blackboard design.
Teaching reflection.
Well, firstly, I`ll talk about Part 1 the analysis of teaching material. My teaching topic is... from Unit...Go For It Junior English Book 1A, which published by People Education Press. In
this period, the main language function is to practice listening and speaking skills around....as well as the communicative skills of.....
Then I`ll talk about next part the analysis of the students. It is known to us that most of students had learned English for about....years. They are curious about new things and have a
strong desire to learn better. However, their Engish tearning level are different from each other. They need teachers` help and encouragement in their further study.
Next I`ll talk about teaching aims and demands. There are knowledge aims, ability aims and emotional aims. The knowledge aims are to enable the students to master the new words.....the
phrases....and the sentenses.....The ability aims are to obtain the abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing around.....to train the students` abilities of using language, to
guide the students to talk about....using the expressions of....and to develop the students` ability of creative thinking and cooperative study. The emotional aims are to enable.....
Let`s move on to another part: the analysis of teaching importances and difficulties. The teaching importances are....The teaching difficulties are.....
Next is teaching methods. I use...methods in my lesson. There are multimedia computer assisted instruction, task-based activities, situational approach, total physical response or the
audio-lingual method.
Now I`ll talk about teaching procedures. According to five steps teaching method, I design my lesson into five steps.
Step 1 is warm-up. Here I`ll....By this, the students can be interested in it and pay their attention to our class easily and....
Step 2 is lead-in. Here I`ll....By this, the students.....
Step 3 is presentation. Here I`ll.....By this, the students......
Step 4 is practice. Here I`ll....By this, the students......
Step 5 is homework. Here I`ll......By this ,the students.....
Next is my blackboard design. I`ll design it like this.....
At last, I want to say, to be a good teacher is my dream. I think a teacher is not only a guide for sudents, but also a friend of them. If I were a teacher, I would build a close relation
with my students, helping them not only on their study but also on their lives. I`ll try my best, and I have confident that I can do it.
Ok, that`s all. Thanks for your listening. Good-bye.
  全英文版本的高中英语说课稿,应该怎么写?下面是我给大家整理的高中英语说课稿范文英文版,供大家参阅!
  高中英语全英文说课稿模板
  Good afternoon, everyone, It’s my great pleasure to be here sharing my lesson withyou.The content of my lesson is Senior English for China Book1B Unit 16 Scientists at work. I’ll be ready
to begin this lesson from five parts. Analysis of the teaching material, the teaching methods, the studying methods, the
  teaching procedure,and Blackboard design.First, let me talk about the teaching material.
  Part 1 Teaching Material:
  This unit is about science and scientists. By studying of this unit, we’ll Enable the students to know the serious attitude towards science and develop the interest in science. At the
same time ,Let the students learn how to give instructions. this lesson plays an important part in the English teaching in this unit.This is an important lesson in Book One. From this
lesson, it starts asking the Ss to grasp contents of each passage. Therefore, this lesson is in the important position of the teaching material. If the Ss can learn it well, it will be
helpful to make the Ss learn the rest of this unit.As we all know ,reading belongs to the input during the process of the language learning. The input has great effect on output , such as
speaking and writing . According to the new standard curriculum and the syllabus (新课程标准和教学
  大纲), after studying the teaching material and analyzing the rule of children’s growing of mind,I think the teaching aims are the followings:
  1.Knowledge objects:
  a)The Ss can hear, read, and use the main sentence patterns b)The Ss can understand the content of the lesson.
  c)The Ss can use the patterns to express their thoughts in the proper situation.
  2.Ability objects:
  (1) To develop the Ss’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
  (2) To train the Ss’ ability of working in pairs.
  (3) To Improve the student’s reading ability, especially their skimming and scanning ability.
  3.Emotion or moral objects:
  a)By completing the task,the Ss increase their interest and set up self-confidence in science;
  b)Teach the Ss what is “science”, put the moral education in the language study.
  now,let’s come to the Important points and the Difficult points.
  Well, how to achieve the teaching objects better, how to stress
  the important points and break through the difficult points? As is known to us all,The modern teaching demands the teacher should improve the students’ ability. A good teaching method
requires that the teacher should have the leading effects. According to the analysis of the teaching material and the students’learning background ,I will use the following methods .
  Part 2 Teaching Methods:
  In my opinion,the main instructional aims of learning English in the Middle School is to develop the students’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing and their good sense of
the English language. So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Communicative” Approach(交际教学法), “Whole language
  teaching” (整体语言教学法)and “Task-based” language teaching (任务教学法). That is to say, I’ll let the Ss to get a better understanding of the key structure of the dialogue. According to the modern
social communication teaching theories(现代社会交际教学理论), I adopt the TSA method(情景教学) and TBLT method (语言任务教学)in my teaching, namely Total Situational Action and Task-based Language Teaching.The
former is a “scene —
  activity” teaching method .It establishes a real scene and the interaction between the teacher and the Ss . The latter offers the Ss an opportunity to complete the tasks in which Ss use
  language to achieve a specific outcome. The activity reflects real life and learners focus on meaning, they are free to use any language they want.At the same time, I’ll make use of the
modern electricity teaching equipments and all kinds of teaching means, it can develop the Ss creativity in learning English. Part 3 Studying Methods: ......
  高中英语说课稿范文
  Interpretation
  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It’s my great honor and pleasure to be here sharing my lesson with you.
  I have been ready to begin this representation with five parts. Analysis of the teaching material, the teaching aims, the important and difficult points, the studying methods, and the
teaching procedure.
  Part 1 Teaching Material
  The content of my lesson is New Senior English for China Book___ Unit____________________. This unit is about____________________ (topics). By studying of this unit, we’ll enable students
to know_________________________ and develop the interest in___________________. At the same time, let the students learn how to____________________ (functional items). From this lesson, it
starts___________________________(structures). (As we all know, reading belongs to the input during the process of the language learning. The input has great effect on output, such as
speaking and writing.) Therefore, this lesson is in the important position of this unit. If the Ss can master it well, it will be helpful for them to learn the rest of this unit.
  Part 2 Teaching Aims
  According to the new standard curriculum and the syllabus (新课程标准和教学大纲), and after studying the teaching material, the teaching aims are the followings:
  1.Knowledge objects (语言目标:语音,词汇,语法,功能,话题)
  (1)The Ss can master the usage of the important words and expressions.
  (2)The Ss can use the __________________ (grammar) in the proper situation.
  (3)The Ss can understand the content of the lesson, talk about _______________________ (information) and get their own idea about _______________________________.
  2.Ability objects (技能目标:听,说,读,写)
  (1) To develop the Ss’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing
  (2) To guide Ss to set up effective studying strategies.
  (3) To improve the student’s reading ability, especially their skimming and scanning ability.
  (4) To train the Ss’ abilities of studying by themselves and cooperating.
  3.Emotion or moral objects (情感目标:兴趣,自信,合作,爱国,国际视野)
  (1)By completing the task, the Ss increase their interest in ____________________and set up self-confidence in _____________________.
  (2)Teach the Ss_________________________, put the moral education in the language study.
  Part 3 the Important and Difficult Points
  Based on the requirement of the syllabus.
  The important points are__________________________ such as ______________.
  The difficult points are_________________________ for example_____________.
  Part 4 Teaching Methods
  As is known to us all, a good teaching method requires that the teacher should help Ss develop good sense of the English language. For achieving these teaching aims, (after the analysis
of the teaching material and teaching aims,) I will use the following methods according to the modern social communication teaching theories(现代社会交际教学理论) .
  1. Communicative Approach(交际教学法)
  2. Whole Language Teaching(整体语言教学法)
  3. Task-based Language Teaching (任务教学法)
  4. Total Situational Action (情景教学)
  a “scene — activity” teaching method , it establishes a real scene and the interaction between the teacher and the Ss. At the same time, CAI (电脑辅助教学) can provide a real situation with its
sound and picture, it can develop the Ss creativity in learning English.
  Part 5 Teaching Procedure
  Step 1 Lead-in. (_____min)
  Task 1 (Individual work, pair work, group work, class work; _____min)
  Let Ss _____________________________________________________________
  Task 2 (Individual work, pair work, group work, class work; _____min)
  Step 3 While-reading
  Skimming: Ss should read the material fast to find out the main idea/topic sentence for each paragraph.
  Para 1 ___________________
  Para 2 ___________________
  Para 3 ___________________
  Task 2(Individual work, pair work, group work, class work; _____min)
  Scanning: Listen to the tape part by part to finish ___________________________.
  Task 3 (Individual work, pair work, group work, class work; _____min)
  Scanning: Guide Ss to read the material carefully and take some important notes, then answer the following questions.
  Task 4 (Individual work, pair work, group work, class work; _____min)
  Scanning: Ask Ss to read the material carefully and find out the correct answers to finish the following chart.
  Purpose of my design:
  Enable students to understand the given material better by using different reading skills. And proper competition can arouse the Ss’ interest in English learning. ―Task-based‖ teaching
method is used here to develop the Ss’ ability of communication and also their ability of co-operation will be well trained.
  Step 4 Post-reading
  (接task3)Ask Ss to close books and finish the summary according their notes.
  (接task4)Retell the story /Sum up the passage in Ss’ own words according to the chart.
  Task 2 (Individual work, pair work, group work, class work; _____min)
  Discuss _______________________________________________with other group members and then choose a reporter to share their opinions about ____________________________________ with the
whole class.
  Purpose of my design:
  I think If the Ss can finish this task well, they will benefit a lot in their spoken English. Most Ss can take their parts in the
  activities, especially for the Ss who have trouble in English study.
  Step 5 Homework
  1. __________________________________________________
  2. __________________________________________________
  Purpose of my design:
  Homework is so important and necessary for to master the knowledge they learned after class. It will check whether the Ss achieve the teaching aims.
  高中英语全英文说课稿万能模板
  I Teaching Aims:
  1. To develop Ss’ basic skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Reading is the focus in this lesson. Reading skills for Ss include (predicting, skimming, scanning and
digesting.)
  2. To encourage Ss to practice, participate, and co-operate in the classroom activities.
  3. To get Ss to know something about … and have a better understanding of the importance of …. As for teaching approaches, I think … II Teaching Approaches Communicative approach and
Computer-Assisted Instruction are to be used in the course of this lesson. And I will try my best to limit TTT, that is, limit Teacher Talking Time and increase STT (Student Talking Time).
  So during this lesson, emphases are to be laid on:
  1. Student-centered teaching
  2. Task-based learning
  3. Activity-based teaching (individual work; pair work; group work; class work)
  III Teaching Aids:
  1. a projector
  2. a multi-media computer system
  They are for showing Ss some pictures, some audio files, some visual files, some topics or reading tasks.
  IV Teaching Procedure
  Step 1 Warming-up & lead-in Activity 1 Free talks (class work) Q1: Who do you think looks coolest in our class? Q2: Do you like him/her? Q3: If so, why? If not, why? … Download some
pictures/music from the Internet. Guiding Qs may be: Q1: Who’s she/he? Q2: Do you like him/her? Q3: If so, why? If not, why? Q4: Do you think he/she is perfect? Goal: To lead up to the
topic, get Ss to warm up and arouse their interest in the topic. Activity 2 Picture-talking /Music-talking (individual work) Step 2 Pre-reading Activity1 Look and guess (class work) In this
activity, Ss are required to look at the title/subtitle and guess what they will read.
  the picture/… Activity2 Brain-storming (class work)
  Goal: To develop Ss’ reading skill---predicting and present some new words in the passage such as …
  Activity 1 Skimming (class work) Step 3 Reading
  Para of the article (or the first sentence or the last sentence of each Para.) Goal: To develop Ss’ reading skill --- skimming, that is, how can we get the general idea of a passage as
quickly as possible. Activity 2 Scanning (group work)
  Title
  Part/Para.
  Main idea
  Detailed information
  1 a. topic sentences/introduction
  b. examples/supporting ideas
  c. conclusion
  Goal: To develop Ss’ reading skill---scanning, that is, how to find out the clue of a story and motivate Ss to cooperate with each other. Activity 3 Report (class work) Invite some group
members to report their work to the whole class. Goal: To overcome Ss’ shyness and stimulate Ss to speak in public. Activity 4 Further understanding and word study (pair work) Encourage Ss
to discuss the following Qs in pairs (A PowerPoint will be used here to present some blank-filling exercises and Q1: What does the word ―this‖ in the last Para? But 3 refer to? A. B. C. A.
B. D. D. Q2: What is the Chinese equivalent for the phrase ―investing in loss‖? C. Q3: The word ―flawless‖ in Line 5 of Para.2 can be replaced by ___ Q4: Which of the following statements
is true or not true? Goal: To help Ss to guess the meaning of certain unknown words and understand the passage exactly. multiple choices.)
  Step 4 Post-reading
  Activity1 Role-play (pair work) Suppose one student is a … and the other …. Ss are encouraged to put themselves in the situation and make a face-to-face interview. Activity2 Discussion
(Group work) Topics may be: Q1: Do u want to be perfect? Q2: Do u think there is anyone in the world that is perfect? ―Remind you‖, remind yourself of what? Activity3
Poster-designing/Cartoon-designing/… (Group work) Goal: These post-reading activities are intended to develop Ss’ creative thinking and get them to know the importance of … Task 1 Write a
summary of the passage (about 100 words) (Individual work) Goal: To spur Ss to consolidate what they have learned. Task 2 Look up some more information about … (Individual work) Encourage
Ss to go to the school library or get on the Internet if possible to consult related English websites on the topic. Goal: To encourage Ss to study English spontaneously and independently
after class, arouse Ss’ interest in traditional Chinese culture and develop Ss’ culture awareness and cross-culture communicative skills. As for my blackboard-design, since time is limited,
I’d like to give a brief introduction. Step 5 Homework

初中的英语说课稿,大家没写过,但是现在却见过了。下面是我给大家整理的初中英语说课稿范文,供大家参阅!
  初中英语说课稿范文1
  一、Introduction(导言)
  英语说课是英语教学中的重要一环,也是衡量一位英语教师对教材的把握、分析及教师本人对上课进程的宏观控制能力的有力手段,能从理论上指导教师贯彻教学大纲,真正做到教与学相结合,将教材、大纲、教师、学生、课堂融为有机整体,对不断提高教师教学能力和教研能力,有着突出的作用。
  二、说课的基本原则
  1. 遵循教学大纲要求,明确说课内容。把握说课与上课的区别与联系,正确理解教材、教案说课、上课之间的层进关系,走出说课即是“说教案”的误区。
  2. 以教师为主导,学生为主体,体现先进的教学理念。
  3. 详略得当,重点突出,体现说课的完整性。
  4. 与教案相结合,体现其可操作性。
  三、说课的基本程序
  1. 说教材:科学分析教材,明确重点难点、教学目标和要求以及教材在单元中的地位和作用。
  2. 说学生:谈谈学生的知识与能力结构,明确说课内容的难易程度。
  3. 说教法:谈谈本节课要实施的教学手段、方法以及教具的使用。
  4. 说学法:谈谈学习方法的运用以及将要实现的目标。
  5. 说教学程序:说为什么要设计该程序?目的、意图何在?结果如何?
  6. 说板书设计:谈谈板书设计的根据和理由,力求体现说板书设计的程序性、概括性和艺术性。
  四、注重说课信息和反馈与总结
  说课的对象可以是专家、同行甚至是学生。向说课对象征询意见、获取信息,力求不断改进和提高。
  五、附SB 2B U16 Lesson 63说课稿
  初中英语说课稿范文2
  Hello, everyone. Today I’m very pleased to have an opportunity to talk about some of my teaching ideas. My topic is life in the oceans taken from Lesson 63 of Unit 16 in SEFC(2). It is
made up of four parts.
  Part 1 My understanding of this lesson
  The analysis of the teaching material:
  This lesson is a reading passage. It plays a very important part in the English teaching of this unit. Lesson 62 and Lesson 63 are a whole unit. By studying Lesson 63, Ss can improve
their reading ability, learn more about the sea and the life in the oceans. At the same time, we should get the students to understand some difficult sentences to comprehend the passage
better. The Ss should do some listening, speaking and writing, too. Of course, the Ss should receive some moral education. Let the Ss understand the sea better, love the sea and save the
sea and the life of the sea.
  Teaching aims:
  1. Knowledge aim: Understand the main idea of the text.
  2. Ability aim: Retell the text in their own words.
  3. Emotional aim: Make the Ss love the life of the sea and do
  something to stop it being polluted.
  Key points / Teaching important points:
  How to understand the text better.
  Teaching difficult points:
  1. Use your own words to retell the text.
  2. Discuss the pollution of the sea and how to save the sea.
  Something about the Ss:
  1. The Ss have known something about the sea and sea life through the Internet and other ways.
  2. They are lack of vocabulary.
  3. They don’t often use English to express themselves and
  communicate with others.
  4. Some Ss are not active in the class because they are afraid of making mistakes.
  Part 2 My teaching theories, methods and aids
  Before dealing with this lesson, I’ll do my best to carry out the
  following theories: Make the Ss the real masters in class while the
  teacher himself acts as director; Combine the language structures with the language functions; Let the students receive some moral education while they are learning the English language.
  Teaching method:
  Double activities teaching method
  Question-and-answer activity teaching method
  Watch-and-listen activity
  Free discussion method
  Pair work or individual work method
  Teaching aids:
  1. a projector
  2. a tape recorder
  3. multimedia
  4. the blackboard
  Part 3. Teaching steps / procedures
  I have designed the following steps to train their ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing, especially reading ability.
  The entire steps are:
  Greetings, Revision, Lead-in and preparation for reading, Fast
  reading(scanning), Listening, Intensive reading, Preparation for details of the text, Consolidation, Discussion, Homework
  Step 1 Greetings
  Greet the whole class as usual.
  Step 2. Revision
  1. Ask students some questions to revise the last lesson(show them on the screen).
  a. How much salt do the oceans contain per thousand parts of water?(35 parts of salt. 3.5% by weight)
  b. What is coral? Why are corals not found in deep water?
  c. Why is the Dead Sea called the Dead Sea?
  2. Check the homework(made a survey about the sea or sea life by surfing the Internet or asking for help from other people). Through this part we can consolidate what they studied
yesterday, communicate with others about their survery results and prepare for the new lesson.
  Step 3. Lead-in and preparation for reading
  Show them some pictures and let them talk each other, and then use the pictures about sea and life in the oceans to learn new words, for example, Antarctica, huge whale, sperm whale,
squid and so on.
  Purpose: Arouse the students’ interest of study.
  Bring in new subject: Life in the oceans.
  Step 4. Fast reading
  Read the passage as quickly as they can. I show the questions on the screen and let them get the main idea of each paragraph:
  1. Why can living things live in such oceans around the Antarctica?
  2. What does the whale feed on?
  3. What is the difference between the sperm whale and other whales?
  Method: Read the text individually, use question—and—answer
  activity.
  Purpose: Improve the students’ reading ability.
  Understand the general idea of each paragraph.
  Step 5. Listening(book closed)
  1. Listen to the tape then do an exercise(wb page 90, part 1)
  2. True or false exercise.(on the screen)
  Train the Ss’ listening ability and prepare for later exercises.
小学英语说课稿模板:Today , I’m going to talk about my plan for teaching ….First, I’d like to say something about the teaching content . …Second, the aims of this lesson are:1. Knowledge of language: … 2. Pratical skills … 3. Personal development …Third, the focus and difficulties are: ….Next, my way of teaching.Teaching English at primary schools aims at students’ basic skills in listening and speaking and the their interest in English. So I find it necessary to design a task-based class: students
will be assigned to do a survey. This task will make it possible for the students to pick up the language in an authentic way. Teaching aids: a recorder, sentences cards , stationary
,pictures, head ornaments and a form. I shall have the students join in the singing, ridding guessing and doing a survey .I’m going to take the following procedures:Step 1 Warm-up Step2 Presentation Step3 Practice Step 4 Consolidation Step 5 AssignmentⅡIt’s my pleasure to be here. Now, I’d like to say something about my teaching plans about …For its objective, it covers …objectives1. Knowledge objective … 2. Ability objective … 3. Moral objective …During the procedure of my teaching, multi-media, over head project, tape recorder, pictures will surely be adopted that will also be accompanied by demonstration, role-playing,
task-oriented approach. Through these methods and by using these aids, I want to teach the students how to be successful language learners.After analyzing the dialogue, I set off my teaching plan around 4 tasks and many activities: pre-task, while-task, post-task and creative task.…That’s my idea about the teaching plan of this lesson. Thanks for listening
小学英语全英说课稿模板
  导语:激发和培养学生学习英语的’兴趣,使学生树立自信心,养成良好的学习习惯和形成有效的学习策略,下面是我给大家整理的小学英语全英说课稿模板,希望能给你带来帮助!
  Good morning, everyone!
  Today, I’ll say something about Unit 9 Part A in Book 4 of Oxford English.
  Background on the reformation of curriculum, this book can connect the life and act, emphasize the interest and experience of the Ss, the pictures are active and vivid. Grade four is the
initial stage of English learning, so it stresses on the emotion of the Ss, creates a well beginning for the Ss. This Unit has 7 parts, we’ll learn Part A mainly, it embodies the repeating
characterize. Review the learned language points “Where’s…”and the new language points will be represented in the following units. So this unit forms connecting links with a special meaning
in this book.
  The content of this period is to use “Where’sare…” to determine the place. And according to the contents and the fact of the Ss, I establish the following three teaching aims of this
period:
  The first one: students can listen, read, say and spell the following words: a glass, a fridge, an egg, bread and a table.
  The second one: students can listen, read, say and write the following daily expressions: What’s for breakfast?
  Have some juice then.
  The third one: students can listen, read, say and write the following sentence patterns: Where’sWhere are themy…
  It’s They’re…
  There’s no …in on ear…
  I think the most difficult point of this period is to make sure the students can use the patterns “Where’sWhere are…and There is no …inon ear…” in their daily life correctly.
  And I will use some pictures, words and sentence cards, a tape recorder and the multi-media computer to help me achieve the aims.
  The task-based method, communicated method, group cooperate method will be used in this period.
  To accomplish the aims, I design the following steps:
  Step 1 Songs and the game arousers the emotion.
  In order to attract the Ss’ attention and construct an atmosphere of learning English, I let the students sing some English songs and play the game “Simon says”. At the same time the game
can review the prep, serve the knowledge as foil and consist the appearance of the knowledge.
  Step 2 Change class to life, happy to say.
  The substance of language is communication and the environment of communication is life. So when I present the sentence pattern “What’s for breakfast?” I first show a clock to elicit the
time for breakfast, teach the sentence. Then show my own photo of having breakfast, Ss ask and guess. In this way I can attract Ss’ attention, encourage Ss to ask Qs with the new knowledge.
  Most of the Ss have learnt the sentence pattern: Where’s…? so I design a task for Ss to help Helen find the food and drinks for breakfast, and teach the new language points: Where are…?
They’re … Meanwhile stick the sentences on the Bb.
  After some practice by asking and answering, I present the next language points:
  There’s no …inon ear…
  Have …then.
  And I will stick these sentence patterns on the Bb. Finally I’ll let the Ss do pair works to consolidate them.
  Step 3 Listen to the tape and Ss imitate to read and say.
  As the new reformation of curriculum, emphasized the traditional class attach importance to the mechanical teaching, neglect the experience and participation, for example, the five-step
method. So in this lesson, after presentation, I ask Ss to listen to the tape with three Qs, read in different roles and in pairs, then try to recite the text.
  Step 4 Ss be the main body, T makes a guider.
  In class, Ss play as a host, and the T makes an influence on guiding, help Ss to act the learnt dialogue, it can stress the position of the Ss, and arouse their interest.
  Then I show a carton with no voice, ask Ss to make a dialogue in pairs.
  There are lots of ways to consolidate the new knowledge. Playing game is a good way. So according to the physiology of Ss, I hold a group competition during the game, ask Ss to finish the
blanks. In this way can develop Ss’ good habits and achieve the aim of mastering the learned knowledge in situation.
  Step 5 Change class to life, learn by themselves.
  Is this the end of the class? I don’t think so. If there is an end, I think it should be in the life. So I extend this class, encourage Ss to use the learned to communicate with each
other in their life.
  In a word, the whole period is based on tasks, which are designed from easy steps to steps that are challenging. When the Ss are carting out the tasks, they can acquire information,
knowledge, and have their ability and skills trained.
  That’s all. Thanks a lot for your attention.
;}

英语复习资料七年级上册
英语复习资料七年级上册1
  Starter.Unit.1-3
  1..Good.morning/afternoon/evening(to.sb)!
  早上好,下午好,晚上好!
  2..?How.are.you?.?I’m.fine,.thanks.
  你好吗?我很好,谢谢。
  3..?Hello!.?Hi.!你好!
  4..?What’s.this/that.in.English.?
  ?.It’s.a.jacket./an.orange.
  这个/那个用英语怎么说?
  它是一件夹克/一个橘子。
  5..Spell.it,.please..请拼写。
  6..--What.color.is.it.?.?.It’s.yellow.
  它是什么颜色?它是黄色的。
  Unit1.My.name.is.Gina.
  1..-What’s.your.name?
  -.My.name's.Gina..=.I’m.Gina.
  你的名字是什么?
  我的名字是吉娜。我是吉娜。
  2.-What’s.his/her.name?
  -.His./Her.name’s.Tom/.Gina..=
  He’s./She’s.Tom/.Gina.
  他/她的名字是什么?
  他/她的名字是汤姆/吉娜。
  他/她叫汤姆/吉娜。
  3.-.Is.she.Mary?.?Yes,.she.is./.No,.she.isn’t.
  她是玛丽吗?是的,她是。不,她不是。
  4.-Are.you.Helen?.?Yes,.I.am。/.No,.I’m.not.
  你是海伦吗?是的,我是。不,我不是。
  5..A:.What's.your.telephone.number?
  B:.My.phone.number.is.281-9176.
  It's.281-9176.
  你的电话号码是多少?
  我的电话号码是281-9176。
  7..-Nice.to.meet/see.you..-Nice.to.meet/see.you,.too.
  见到你很高兴。见到你也很高兴..8.lastname=family.name=last.name姓氏
  first.name.=.given.name名字
  9.telephone.number=phone.number电话号码
  Unit2.This.is.my.sister.
  1..This/That.is.my.friend.Jane.
  这是/那是我的朋友简。
  2..These/Those.are.my.brothers.
  这些/哪些是我的哥哥。
  3..Have.a.good.day!.玩得开心。
  4..Here.are.two.nice.photos.of.my.family.
  Here.is.a.photo.of.my.family.
  这儿有两张我漂亮的全家照。/这儿有一张我的全家福。
  5.in.the.next.picture.在下一张照片里
  6.in.the.first.photo.在第一张照片里
  7.a.photo.of.your.family.你家人的照片
  Unit3.Is.this.your.pencil?
  1.-Is.this/that.your.pencil?.这/那时你的铅笔吗?
  -Yes,.it.is./.No,.it.isn’t.是的,它是。/不,它不是。
  2..Are.these/those.her.keys?.这/那些是她的钥匙吗?.-Yes,.they.are../.No,.they.aren’t.
  是的,它们是。/不,它们不是。
  3..It’s.mine../hers./his..它是我的。/她的。/他的。
  They’re.mine.它们是我的。
  4..Excuse.me.打扰一下。
  5..what/how.about…怎么样
  What.about.this.dictionary?.这本字典怎么样呢?
  6..Thanks.for+n./doing.sth为…而感谢
  Thank.you.for.your.help.谢谢你的帮助。
  7.You’re.welcome..不用谢。
  8..How.do.you.spell.it?.你怎么拼写它。
  9..in.the.school.library..在学校图书馆里
  10..ask.…for.….向某人要某物
  ask.the.teacher.for.it.向老师那里拿它
  11..call/e-mail.sb.at.….打电话/发邮件给某人。
  12..I.must.find.it.我必须找到它。
  13..I.lost/.found.sth..我丢失/.找到某物
  14..a.set.of…一副/套.a.set.of.keys一串钥匙
  15..Lost.and.Found失物招领
  Unit4.Where’s.my.schoolbag?
  1..-Where’s.the.map?.地图在哪里?
  -Where’re.my.books?.我的书在哪里?
  2..on.the.sofa.在沙发上
  in.the.schoolbag.在书包里
  under.the.bed.在床下
  3.I.don’t.know.我不知道。
  4.I’m.tidy,.but.Gina.is.not.我很整洁,但吉娜不。
  5.in.our.room.在我们的房间
  6.books.and.tapes.(are).书和磁带
  7.Gina’s.books.are.everywhere.
  吉娜的书到处都是。
  8.Gina.always.asks.吉娜总是问。
英语复习资料七年级上册2
  tell.sb..(not).to.do.sth.告诉某人(不要)做某事
  want.sb..to.do.sth.想要某人做某事
  try.to.do.sth.试图做某事
  help.sb..(to).do.sth.帮某人做某事
  be.busy.with.sth.忙于某事
  spend.money/time.on(doing).sth.花费金钱/时间去做某事
  hope.to.do.sth./hope(that)…希望……
  wish.sb..to.do.sth.希望某人做某事
  find.sb..doing.sth.发现某人正在做某事
  remember.to.do.sth.记得要去做某事
  remember.doing.sth.记得曾经做过某事
  forget.to.do.sth.忘记要去做某事
  forget.doing.sth.忘记曾经做过某事
  plan.to.do.sth.计划做某事
  take.sb..some.time/money.to.do.sth.做某事花费某人时间/金钱
  sb..pay(s).money.for.sth.某人在某物上花费金钱
  sth..cost(s).sb..some.money某人在某物上花费金钱
  like.to.do/doing.sth.喜欢做某事
  see/hear.sb..do/doing.sth.看见/听到某人干过/在干某事
  decide.to.do.sth.决定做某事
  get.sth..for.sb.为某人弄到某物
  would.like.to.do.sth.想要做某事
  enjoy.doing.sth.享受做某事
  practice.doing.sth.练习做某事
  try.to.do.sth.尽力做某事
  try.doing.sth.尝试做某事
  ask.sb.to.do.sth.要求某人做某事
  make.sb.do.sth.使得某人做某事
  let.sb.do.sth.让某人做某事
  help.sb.(to)do.sth.帮助某人做某事
  love/like.doing.sth.喜欢做某事
  dislike.doing.sth.不喜欢做某事
  hate.doing/to.do.sth.讨厌做某事
  keep.doing.sth.保持一直做某事
  be.busy.doing.sth.忙于做某事
  spend(time)doing.sth.花时间做某事
  mind.doing.sth.介意做某事
  need.to.do.sth.需要做某事
英语复习资料七年级上册3
  一、可数名词变复数
  可数名词变复数时,有规则变化和不规则变化两种。
  1、规则变化:
  (1)一般情况直接在词尾加"-s",如:cake-cakes,bag-bags,day-days,face-faces,orange-oranges等;
  (2)以s,x,sh,ch结尾的词,要在词尾加"-es",如:bus-buses,watch-watches,box-boxes等;
  (3)以辅音字母加y结尾的词,变y为i再加"-es",如:baby-babies,country-countries,family-families等;
  (4)部分以f(e)结尾的词,变f(e)为"ves",如:knife-knives,half-halves等;
  (5)以o结尾的'词,加"-s"或"-es",如:zoo-zoos,photo-photos,tomato-tomatoes,potato-potatoes等。记忆口诀:除了"英雄"hero外,凡是能吃的,加"-es",不能吃的加"-s"。
  2、不规则变化:
  (1)改变单数名词中的元音字母:man-men,woman-women,foot-feet,tooth-teeth等;
  (2)单、复同形:sheep-sheep,Chinese-Chinese,Japanese-Japanese等;
  (3)其他形式:mouse-mice,child-children等。
  二、简单句的成分及主谓一致原则
  最基本构成:主语+谓语+宾语,其中谓语由动词来充当。
  主谓一致原则,就是句子的谓语要始终与主语保持数量上的一致性。当主语是第三人称单数(简称"三单")时,谓语动词也要相应变成单数形式;当主语非"三单"时,谓语动词就用原形。实意动词变"三单"的规则如下:
  (1)一般动词在词尾加"-s",如:like-likes,tell-tells,play-plays等;
  (2)以字母s,x,ch,sh结尾的动词加"-es",如:guess-guesses,teach-teaches,watch-watches等;
  (3)以o结尾的动词一般加"-es",如:do-does,go-goes等;
  (4)以辅音字母加y结尾的动词,先变y为i,再加"-而是",如:fly-flies,carry-carries等;
  (5)have的三单形式是has。
  三、冠词的用法(名词前面必须要有冠词)
  冠词分为定冠词(the)和不定冠词(a,an)两种。
  1、定冠词the表示"特指",可译为"这个"、"那个"、"这些"、"那些"。
  2、不定冠词a,an用来表明(可数)名词的数量是"一个"。an用于以元音开头(注意不是以元音字母开头)的单词前,a则英语非元音开头的单词前。
  3、不定冠词a,an与基数词one的区别是:不定冠词不是刻意强调"数量",而基数词则强调"数量"。
  四、助动词(do,does)的用法
  只有实意动词作谓语时才涉及使用助动词。以like为例:
  (1)当句子为肯定句时不涉及使用助动词,只涉及"主谓一致"原则。
  eg:IlikeEnglishalot.
  MichaellikesChinesefoodverymuch.
  (2)当句子为否定句时,要根据主语的人称来决定使用相应的助动词:当主语为"三单"时,要使用does;当主语为"非三单"时,用助动词原形do。例如把下列句子变否定句:
  Kangkanglikesmath.----Kangkangdoesn'tlikemath.
  Theylikesports.------Theydon'tlikesports.
  (3)当句子变疑问句时,同样要根据句子的主语来决定在句首使用Do或Does.例如下列句子变问句:
  MichaellikesChineseFood.----DoesMichaellikeChinesefood?Yes,hedoes./No,hedoesn't.
  JaneandHelenlikemusic.----DoJandandHelenlikemusic?Yes,theydo./No,theydon't.
  五、名词所有格
  1、Kangkang'sbooks;TomandHelen'sdesk;Ann'sandMaria'sbikes;
  2、用of表示"......的",但要从of后往of前翻译:abookofmine(我的一本书)
  3、have与of的区别:
  have一般表示"主动拥有",往往用于有生命的人或动物;无生命的物体一般不能"主动拥有",表示所属关系时要用of。例如:
  Ihaveanewbike.Shehastwobigeyes.
  adoorofthehouse
【英语复习资料七年级上册】相关文章:
七年级上册英语复习资料07-30
英语复习资料七年级上册5篇07-31
七年级上册英语复习资料3篇07-31
七年级上册地理重点难点复习资料08-11
七年级上册语文文言文复习资料12-15
小学英语复习资料07-30
小升初英语复习资料09-01