一个叫【我从来没有过】的游戏(we are never everhave i ever)玩法

Never Have I Ever - The Game of Poor Life Decisions:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 INI, LLC 的免费 App Never Have I Ever - The Game of Poor Life Decisions,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Never Have I Ever - The Game of Poor Life Decisions
开发商:INI, LLC
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Never Have I Ever, also known as I've Never or Ten Fingers is a great game for two people, five people, large groups and bachelorette parties.
This app Includes 485 Never Have I Ever Questions. This game is all about the players! Try to find as many crazy players as you can, because the more they've done, the more fun you will have. And when, they've done something, they have to be honest. So, get ready to laugh at each other's past actions and embarrassing moments.Frequently used as an icebreaker, this highly verbal game will reveal interesting facts about your friends and family that you may never have known about before, including things that don't normally come up in polite conversation. For example: Never have I eve Never have I ever played strip poker (which is a great game, by the way!).Like most adult party games, this has adult content, which makes for the most deviant fun. So, if you're the spiteful sort of person and someone has wronged you in the past, you now have the chance to wrong them back. If you know they've done something a little worthy of embarrassment, go ahead and say, "Never Have I Ever...." in that evil little tone.Obviously, this can be played as a drinking game. Be warned of hangovers in the morning and take precautions for it. Don't drink and drive and have a sober friend help out or retain enough basic functions to call yourself a cab.
版本 1.6.1 中的新功能
Minor bug fixes
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.6.1大小: 9.3 MB语言: 英语开发商: INI, LLC偶尔/轻微的现实暴力频繁/强烈的亵渎或低俗幽默频繁/强烈的烟酒或毒品使用或相关内容频繁/强烈的色情内容或裸露频繁/强烈的成人/性暗示题材兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
更多INI, LLC的产品NEVER HAVE I EVER W/ JOVEN-高清观看-腾讯视频
NEVER HAVE I EVER W/ JOVEN
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以:
1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频
2 分享给你的微信好友或者朋友圈
好莱坞影院推荐
史上最美礼服梦幻来袭
蓝胖子的深情告白
下载企鹅看看
好莱坞会员Never have I ever...Never have I ever listened to my mom.Never have I ever been here.19726Click to see a random statement
Add your own statement!
Why don't you add your own statement?
Do you like it?
Add your own statement!
Why don't you add your own statement?
Do you like it?
Never have I ever
This service is brought to you by Gerhard Jordan.
No warranty or guarantee is provided as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. Any information posted may contain inaccuracies or errors and no liability for any such inaccuracies or errors is accepted by the author of this website. Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk and the author of this website accepts no liability. Entries on this websites are generally unmoderated and the presence of an entry cannot be interpreted as meaning that the author of this website approves of that entry. The author of this website reserves the right to remove at any time without explanation any entry posted on this website. The author of this website does not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any entry unless they have refused to delete the comment following a complaint that they have expressly determined to be invalid. Any such complaint must be in writing and set out in full the grounds for the deletion of the entry. They should be sent to mail@neverhaveiever.org. Furthermore, any such complaint will only be accepted if made from an open email address that clearly identifies the person making the complaint. The author of this website shall reply to any such complaint within seven days confirming what will be done with the entry objected to.手机游戏&&尽在九游
Play the entartaining drinking game
Play the entartaining drinking game Never Have I Ever!The statements are directly from
which means the app is always updated with the newest statement. It's even possible to add your own statements and let other users use them!Rules:Never have I ever... is a drinking game that reveals a lot of fun stories.You will see a random statement (e.g. Never have I ever... Done anal)All players who have done that have to take a sip of their drink.Sometimes there will be "EVERYBODY DRINKS!"-statements and everybody has to take a sip.Have fun!
苹果版暂无下载
Never Have I Ever/TheNeverGame
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.0.2 安装包安卓安装包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!}

我要回帖

更多关于 never have ever 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信