还需查看更多信息?
同行业名企工资待遇
(共3329条)
(共1842条)
(共1602条)[移动话费&amp联通话费&amp]I’mproudtobegay,andIconsiderbeinggay&nbsp
· · · ·
您当前的位置: → [移动话费&amp联通话费&amp]I’mproudtobegay,andIconsiderbeinggay&nbsp
[移动话费&amp联通话费&amp]I’mproudtobegay,andIconsiderbeinggay&nbsp
篇一 : I’mproudtobegay,andIconsiderbeinggay&nbsp  Throughout my professional life, I’ve tried to maintain a basiclevel of privacy. I come from humble roots, and I don’t seek todraw attention to myself. Apple is already one of the most closelywatched companies in the world, and I like keeping the focus on ourproducts and the incredible things our customers achieve withthem.  At the same time, I believe deeply in the words of Dr. MartinLuther King, who said: “Life’s most persistent and urgent questionis, ‘What are you doing for others?’&” I often challenge myselfwith that question, and I’ve come to realize that my desire forpersonal privacy has been holding me back from doing something moreimportant. That’s what has led me to today.  For years, I’ve been open with many people about my sexualorientation. Plenty of colleagues at Apple know I’m gay, and itdoesn’t seem to make a difference in the way they treat me. Ofcourse, I’ve had the good fortune to work at a company that lovescreativity and innovation and knows it can only flourish when youembrace people’s differences. Not everyone is so lucky.  While I have never denied my sexuality, I haven’t publiclyacknowledged it either, until now. So let me be clear: I’m proud tobe gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God hasgiven me.  Being gay has given me a deeper understanding of what it means tobe in the minority and provided a window into the challenges thatpeople in other minority groups deal with every day. It’s made memore empathetic, which has led to a richer life. It’s been toughand uncomfortable at times, but it has given me the confidence tobe myself, to follow my own path, and to rise above adversity andbigotry. It’s also given me the skin of a rhinoceros, which comesin handy when you’re the CEO of Apple.  The world has changed so much since I was a kid. America ismoving toward marriage equality, and the public figures who havebravely come out have helped change perceptions and made ourculture more tolerant. Still, there are laws on the books in amajority of states that allow employers to fire people based solelyon their sexual orientation. There are many places where landlordscan evict tenants for being gay, or where we can be barred fromvisiting sick partners and sharing in their legacies. Countlesspeople, particularly kids, face fear and abuse every day because oftheir sexual orientation.  I don’t consider myself an activist, but I realize how much I’vebenefited from the sacrifice of others. So if hearing that the CEOof Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms withwho he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, orinspire people to insist on their equality, then it’s worth thetrade-off with my own privacy.  I’ll admit that this wasn’t an easy choice. Privacy remainsimportant to me, and I’d like to hold on to a small amount of it.I’ve made Apple my life’s work, and I will continue to spendvirtually all of my waking time focused on being the best CEO I canbe. That’s what our employees deserve—and our customers,developers, shareholders, and supplier partners deserve it, too.Part of social progress is understanding that a person is notdefined only by one’s sexuality, race, or gender. I’m an engineer,an uncle, a nature lover, a fitness nut, a son of the South, asports fanatic, and many other things. I hope that people willrespect my desire to focus on the things I’m best suited for andthe work that brings me joy.  The company I am so fortunate to lead has long advocated forhuman rights and equality for all. We’ve taken a strong stand insupport of a workplace equality bill before Congress, just aswestood for marriage equality in our home state of California. Andwe spoke up in Arizona when that state’s legislature passed adiscriminatory bill targeting the gay community. We’ll continue tofight for our values, and I believe that any CEO of this incrediblecompany, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation, woulddo the s[)ame. And I will personally continue to advocate forequality for all people until my toes point up.  When I arrive in my office each morning, I’m greeted by framedphotos of Dr. King and Robert F. Kennedy. I don’t pretend thatwriting this puts me in their league. All it does is allow me tolook at those pictures and know that I’m doing my part, howeversmall, to help others. We pave the sunlit path toward justicetogether, brick by brick. This is my brick.水影儿 今天01:55库克出柜文章原文!库克出柜文章原文!为什么每人都应读这篇篇二 : 广东省口腔医院各科室联系电话&功能&位置广东省口腔医院各科室信息一楼急诊室020-下班后接诊各种口腔急诊综合门诊020-综合性普通口腔专科诊室放射科020-牙片、全景片、头颅测量片、口腔数字化成像系统二楼牙体牙髓科一室 020-补牙、龋病、牙髓病、根尖周病牙体牙髓科(]二室020-补牙、龋病、牙髓病、根尖周病牙周病科020-牙周疾病的系统治疗洁牙中心020-超声波洁牙三楼口腔颌面外科020-拔牙、牙槽手术、口腔炎症、肿瘤、外伤、畸型、颌关节病、涎腺病、颜面部神经疾患等粘膜病牙周病科 020-诊治口腔粘膜病和牙周病的系统治疗儿童牙科020-成人牙体牙髓病及14岁以下儿童的牙病、口腔病的诊治(牙体牙髓科三室)四楼口腔修复科020-镶牙(固定义齿、局部活动义齿、全口义齿、烤瓷牙、全瓷牙、颌面部修复体)口腔正畸科二室 020-矫治各类牙颌畸形五楼口腔正畸一室020-020-矫治各种类牙、颌畸形特诊中心020-020-高档次综合性口腔专科诊室020-贵宾室六楼行政办公室020--(传真)医务科020-省牙防办020-杂志编辑部020--(传真)七楼口腔种植中心020-缺牙的人工种植和镶牙八楼住院部020-收治口腔颌面外科手术病人及其他口腔科重症疑难病人G楼广东粤诚假牙制作中心020-426904(传真)门诊挂号时间:星期一至星期六--07:00至11:30,14:00至16:30,星期七:08:00至11:30,14:00至16:30门诊开诊时间:星期一至星期六--08:00至12:00,14:00至17:00,星期七:08:30至12:00,14:00至17:00
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
本文标题:[移动话费&amp联通话费&amp]I’mproudtobegay,andIconsiderbeinggay&nbsp&版权说明
文章标题: 文章地址:
1、《[移动话费&amp联通话费&amp]I’mproudtobegay,andIconsiderbeinggay&nbsp》一文由262阅读网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
ferrytest&-&0413004
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
ferrytest&-&0413004
播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制控制板卡 ACC-34AA&32IN/32OUT&&OPTO&I/O&PCBA&泰道
福建鸿飞达自动化科技有限公司--位于海福建省会中心,托福州市马尾保税区报关优势
专业从事自动化设备研发及销售的企业,对优势产品有着大量的备货。
主营产品:PLC可编程控制器,DCS集散式控制系统,数控系统,测量传感器,高压开关柜,控制柜,变频柜。
PLC主营品牌:Rockwell罗克韦尔、Schneider 施耐德、西门子等。
DCS主营品牌:FOXBORO福克斯波罗、TRICONEX、Westinghouse西屋、 ABB、Siemens 西门子,摩尔Mooer,Honeywell 霍尼韦尔、MOTOROLA摩托罗拉、XYCOM等。
数控系统主营品牌:FANUC发那科、Mitsubishi三菱、Yaskawa安川、西门子等。
热销:力士乐,ABB,西门子,日立HITACHI,YASKAWA安川等各类工控产品。
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 联系:///0张小姐,微信:或
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 商务QQ:&&&&& 传真:0&&
PM 007 DC 24V, 10A
PM 007 DC 24V, 4A DC 24V 5V, 2A
SM 021 DIx2
SM 021 DIx2 0.002ms-4ms
SM 021 DIx2 Active low
SM 021 DIx2 Time stamp
SM 021 DIx4
SM 021 DIx4 0.002ms-4ms
SM 021 DIx4 2/3 wire
SM 021DIx4 Active low
SM 021 DIx4 Time stamp
SM 021 DIx8
SM 021 DIx8 Active low
SM 021 DIx4 Safety
SM 022 DOx2 0.5 A
SM 022 DOx2 2 A
JANCD-CG26-H
JANCD-FC210&
JANCD-MM21&
JANCD-CG26-H
JANCD-FC200-1&
JANCD-BB03&
JANCD-CG26&
6ES​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
MS4300&Light&Curtain&Receiver&48&&MS4348BR
Safe&4300&Light&Screen&Receiver&56&&-&MS4356BR
ALLEN-BRADLEY&2098-DSD-020X/​​​​​
BRISTOL&BABCOCK&872D-1&
BRISTOL&BABCOCK&TA&-114&
BRISTOL&BABCOCK&TA&-122&
Bristol&Babcock&DPC-3330&
BRISTOL&BABCOCK&RA&-114&
Bristol&Babcock&0&
SM 022 DOx2 Low-Side 0.5 A
SM 022 DOx2 Time stamp 0.5 A
&(文:福州鸿飞达 &来源:福州鸿飞达)
联系我们时请一定说明是在模具联盟网上看到的此信息,谢谢!
联系电话:0,欢迎您的来电咨询!
本页网址:
推荐关键词:控制板卡 ACC-34AA&32IN/32OUT&&OPTO&I/O&
更多相关信息
发表评论共有位网友发表了评论
版权与免责声明:
①凡本网注明"来源:模具联盟网"的所有作品,版权均属于模具联盟网,转载请必须注明模具联盟网,违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。
②本网转载并注明自其它来源的作品,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性,不承担此类作品侵权行为的直接责任及连带责任。其他媒体、网站或个人从本网转载时,必须保留本网注明的作品来源,并自负版权等法律责任。
③如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起一周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
联 系 人:
联系地址:
福州市 马尾自贸区江滨东大道
联系电话:
在线咨询:
企业网址:
联系我时,
告知来自模具联盟网
  长期关注3D打印新闻的朋友可能注意到了word打开html中&显示问题
转自:http://user./?ptlang=2052vista/win7 系统中用word打开html文件中的&会转变成全角空格在&两端加入下面字段&span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'&&&&&&/span&vista/win7 系统中用word打开html文件中的nbsp就会转变成半角空格,而不是全角空格}

我要回帖

更多关于 amp nbsp 代表什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信