外贸业务员面试自我介绍怎么说工作经验介绍英语怎么说

福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
对不起,您的 IP 地址不在被允许的范围内,,截图拷贝相关IP后发送邮件给
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-求外贸业务员面试笔试题,面试英语自我介绍及感想?
求外贸业务员面试笔试题,面试英语自我介绍及感想?
09-12-24 &
求外贸业务员面试笔试题,面试英语自我介绍及感想?
请登录后再发表评论!
i am a graduate ,major in management.but i want to do something else such as foreign trade activities  to improve my social experience.i have learned many foreign trade knowledges and principles in my spare time.so i have confidence in doing this work well as a foreign trade clerk.i can deal with in/out port inspection .i like this job very much,i will try my best to do it well.give me a chance,and i will help the company with my whole heart.though linking theory with practice is the only way to success,i can bring profits to the company with my excellent job.thanks!that's all.注意:面试切忌只顾自己一直说,要有和面试官交流地表达自己的想法。而且一般面试不会太难,不要有压力的感觉。
请登录后再发表评论!外贸业务员面试技巧和注意事项
外贸业务员面试技巧和注意事项
面试技巧:这段时间公司一直在招新,看着大家信心满满地地来,又或悲或喜地离开,我感触颇多。。为什么有的竞聘者能获得面试官的欣赏,而大部分的却只能失落地离开? 在此我总结了几点个人的想法,希望对大家能有所裨益:总体方针:谈吐大方,注意细节工作经验:显露实力、避免炫耀性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面工作要求:我能胜任、积极进取面试结束:礼貌道别、有缘能再见一般外贸面试有一道流程:笔试,中文面试,口语面试。笔试一般包括两个方面的内容,一方面是外贸常用术语和常用的简单的知识,例如交货方式,货柜的容积,外贸邮件等等;另外一方面是一些随笔类的,比如对公司的一些工作章程和制度谈谈你的想法,或是考一些简单的逻辑推理(因为很多公司想测试大家的逻辑推理能力和思维方式),笔试的具体能容不定,因公司的情况而异。但是对待笔试的宗旨是:端正态度,认真书写。哪怕是遇到自己不会的题,也不要放弃,因为考的是大家的态度而已。中文面试,一般要注意,来公司之前要对他有所了解,对这个行业有所认知,而不是一无所知,这样面试官会觉得你面试缺乏目的性,而第一印象不会很好。其次,你要明白你自己过来面试想要了解的内容是什么,最好把自己要问的内容做个简单的note,以免面试出来后又后悔自己没问清,另外你自己清晰的思路和面试官交流也会给他/她留下良好的影响。英文面试要求发音准确,勿急切,思路清晰即可,一般面试官看重的也是你的发音和回答问题的思路是否清楚。特别说明:既然选择了做业务,就应该表现大方开朗,在谈到薪水问题时不必拘束,在说出自己期望的同时也要表达自己希望能有提升的机会的意愿。注意事项从理论上讲,面试可以测评应试者任何素质,但由于人员甄选方法都有其长处和短处,扬长避短综合运用,则事半功倍,否则就很可能事倍功半。因此,在人员甄选实践中,我们并不是以面试去测评一个人的所有素质,而是有选择地用面试去测评它最能测评的内容。面试测评的主要内容如下:1、仪表风度 这是指应试者的体型、外貌、气色、衣着举止、精神状态等。像国家公务员、教师、公关人员、企业经理人员等职位,对仪表风度的要求较高。研究表明,仪表端庄、衣着整洁、举止文明的人,一般做事有规律、注意自我约束、责任心强。2、专业知识 了解应试者掌握专业知识的深度和广度,其专业知识更新是否符合所要录用职位的要求,作为对专业知识笔试补充。面试对专业知识的考察更具灵活性和深度。所提问题也更接近空缺岗位对专业知识的需求。3、工作实践经验 一般根据查阅应试者的个人简历或求职登记表,作些相关的提问。查询应试者有关背景及过去工作的情况,以补充、证实其所具有的实践经验,通过工作经历与实践经验的了解,还可以考察应试者的责任感、主动性、思维力、口头表达能力及遇事的理智状况等。4、口头表达能力 面试中应试者是否能够将自己的思想、观点、意见或建议顺畅地用语言表达出来。考察的具体内容包括:表达的逻辑性、准确性、感染力、音质、音色、音量、音调等。5、综合分析能力 面试中,应试者是否能对主考官所提出的问题,通过分析抓住本质,并且说理透彻、分析全面、条理清晰。6、反应能力与应变能力 主要看应试者对主考官所得的问题理解是否准确,回答的迅速性、准确性等。对于突发问题的反应是否机智敏捷、回答恰当。对于意外事情的处理是否得当、妥当等。7、人际交往能力 在面试中,通过询问应试者经常参与哪些社团活动,喜欢同哪种类型的人打交道,在各种社交场合所扮演的角色,可以了解应试者的人际交往倾向和与人相处的技巧。8、自我控制能力与情绪稳定性 自我控制能力对于国家公务员及许多其他类型的工作人员(如企业的管理人员)显得尤为重要。一方面,在遇到上级批评指责、工作有压力或是个人利益受到冲击时,能够克制、容忍、理智地对待,不致因情绪波动而影响工作;另一方面工作要有耐心和韧劲。9、工作态度 一是了解应试者对过去学习、工作的态度;二是了解其对现报考职位的态度。在过去学习或工作中态度不认真,做什么、做好做坏者无所谓的人,在新的工作岗位也很难说能勤勤恳恳、认真负责。10、上进心、进取心 上进心、进取心强烈的人,一般都确立有事业上的奋斗目标,并为之而积极努力。表现在努力把现有工作做好,且不安于现状,工作中常有创新。上进心不强的人,一般都是安于现状,无所事事,不求有功,但求无过,对什么事都不热心。11、求职动机 了解应试者为何希望来本单位工作,对哪类工作最感兴趣,在工作中追求什么,判断本单位所能提供的职位或工作条件等能否满足其工作要求和期望。12、业余兴趣与爱好 应试者休闲时爱从事哪些运动,喜欢阅读哪些书籍,喜欢什么样的电视节目,有什么样的嗜好等,可以了解一个人的兴趣与爱好,这对录用后的工作安排常有好处。13、面试时主考官还会向应试者介绍本单位及拟聘职位的情况与要求,讨论有关工薪、福利等应试者关心的问题,以及回答应试者可能问到的其他一些问题等。面试技巧——经典面试问题回答思路面试过程中,面试官会向应聘者发问,而应聘者的回答将成为面试官考虑是否接受他的重要依据。对应聘者而言,了解这些问题背后的“猫腻”至关重要。本文对面试中经常出现的一些典型问题进行了整理,并给出相应的回答思路和参考答案。读者无需过分关注分析的细节,关键是要从这些分析中“悟”出面试的规律及回答问题的思维方式,达到“活学活用”。问题一:“请你自我介绍一下”思路: 1、这是面试的必考题目。 2、介绍内容要与个人简历相一致。 3、表述方式上尽量口语化。 4、要切中要害,不谈无关、无用的内容。 5、条理要清晰,层次要分明。 6、事先最好以文字的形式写好背熟。问题二:“谈谈你的家庭情况”思路: 1、 况对于了解应聘者的性格、观念、心态等有一定的作用,这是招聘单位问该问题的主要原因。 2、 简单地罗列家庭人口。 3、宜强调温馨和睦的家庭氛围。 4、 宜强调父母对自己教育的重视。 5、 宜强调各位家庭成员的良好状况。 6、 宜强调家庭成员对自己工作的支持。 7、 宜强调自己对家庭的责任感。问题三:“你有什么业余爱好?”思路: 1、业余爱好能在一定程度上反映应聘者的性格、观念、心态,这是招聘单位问该问题的主要原因。 2、 最好不要说自己没有业余爱好。 3、不要说自己有那些庸俗的、令人感觉不好的爱好。 4、 最好不要说自己仅限于读书、听音乐、上网,否则可能令面试官怀疑应聘者性格孤僻。 5、最好能有一些户外的业余爱好来“点缀”你的形象。问题四:“你最崇拜谁?”思路: 1、最崇拜的人能在一定程度上反映应聘者的性格、观念、心态,这是面试官问该问题的主要原因。 2、 不宜说自己谁都不崇拜。 3、 不宜说崇拜自己。 4、 不宜说崇拜一个虚幻的、或是不知名的人。 5、 不宜说崇拜一个明显具有负面形象的人。 6、所崇拜的人人最好与自己所应聘的工作能“搭”上关系。 7、 最好说出自己所崇拜的人的哪些品质、哪些思想感染着自己、鼓舞着自己。问题五:“你的座右铭是什么?”思路: 1、座右铭能在一定程度上反映应聘者的性格、观念、心态,这是面试官问这个问题的主要原因。 2、不宜说那些医引起不好联想的座右铭。 3、不宜说那些太抽象的座右铭。 4、不宜说太长的座右铭。 5、座右铭最好能反映出自己某种优秀品质。 6、 参考答案——“只为成功找方法,不为失败找借口”问题六:“谈谈你的缺点”思路: 1、不宜说自己没缺点。 2、不宜把那些明显的优点说成缺点。 3、 不宜说出严重影响所应聘工作的缺点。 4、不宜说出令人不放心、不舒服的缺点。 5、 可以说出一些对于所应聘工作“无关紧要”的缺点,甚至是一些表面上看是缺点,从工作的角度看却是优点的缺点。问题七:“谈一谈你的一次失败经历”思路: 1、 不宜说自己没有失败的经历。 2、 不宜把那些明显的成功说成是失败。 3、不宜说出严重影响所应聘工作的失败经历, 4、 所谈经历的结果应是失败的。 5、 宜说明失败之前自己曾信心白倍、尽心尽力。 6、说明仅仅是由于外在客观原因导致失败。 7、 失败后自己很快振作起来,以更加饱满的热情面对以后的工作。问题八:“你为什么选择我们公司?”思路: 1、 面试官试图从中了解你求职的动机、愿望以及对此项工作的态度。 2、 建议从行业、企业和岗位这三个角度来回答。 3、 参考答案——“我十分看好贵公司所在的行业,我认为贵公司十分重视人才,而且这项工作很适合我,相信自己一定能做好。”问题九:“对这项工作,你有哪些可预见的困难?”思路: 1、 不宜直接说出具体的困难,否则可能令对方怀疑应聘者不行。 2、可以尝试迂回战术,说出应聘者对困难所持有的态度——“工作中出现一些困难是正常的,也是难免的,但是只要有坚忍不拔的毅力、良好的合作精神以及事前周密而充分的准备,任何困难都是可以克服的。”问题十:“如果我录用你,你将怎样开展工作”思路: 1、 如果应聘者对于应聘的职位缺乏足够的了解,最好不要直接说出自己开展工作的具体办法, 2、可以尝试采用迂回战术来回答,如“首先听取领导的指示和要求,然后就有关情况进行了解和熟悉,接下来制定一份近期的工作计划并报领导批准,最后根据计划开展工作。”问题十一:“与上级意见不一是,你将怎么办?”思路: 1、一般可以这样回答“我会给上级以必要的解释和提醒,在这种情况下,我会服从上级的意见。” 2、如果面试你的是总经理,而你所应聘的职位另有一位经理,且这位经理当时不在场,可以这样回答:“对于非原则性问题,我会服从上级的意见,对于涉
下页更精彩:1范文热门搜索:
当前位置:
&& 外贸业务员英语面试自我介绍常用句型
外贸业务员英语面试自我介绍常用句型
内容简介:外贸业务员英语面试自我介绍常用句型&&&&&& 1.how would you describe yourself? sample excellent response: my background to date has been centered around preparing myself to become the very best financial consultant...
1.how would you describe yourself? sample excellent response: my background to date has been centered around preparing myself to become the very best financial consultant i can become. let me tell you specifically how i've prepared myself. i am an undergraduate student in finance and accounting at _________ university. my past experiences has been in retail and higher education. both aspects have prepared me well for this career. 2.what specific goals, including those related to your occupation, have you established for your life? sample excellent response: i want to be working for an excellent company like yours in a job in which i am managing information. i plan to contribute my leadership, interpersonal, and technical skills. my long-range career goal is to be the best information systems technician i can for the company i work for. 3. how has your college experience prepared you for a business career? sample excellent response: i have prepared myself to transition into the work force through real-world experience involving travel abroad, internship, and entrepreneurial opportunities. while interning with a private organization in ecuador, i developed a 15-page marketing plan composed in spanish that recommended more effective ways the company could promote its services. i also traveled abroad on two other occasions in which i researched the indigenous culture of the mayan indians in todos santos, guatemala, and participate din a total language immersion program in costa rica. as you can see from my academic, extracurricular, and experiential background, i have unconditionally committed myself to success as a marketing professional. 4. please describe the ideal job for you following graduation. sample excellent response (equates ideal job with job he's interviewing for): my ideal job is one that incorporates both my education and practical work skills to be the best i can be. namely combining my education in finance with my working knowledge of customer service operations, entrepreneurial abilities, computer skills, and administrative skills. i want to utilize my analytical expertise to help people meet their financial goals. this is exactly why i am convinced that i would be a very valuable member of the merrill lynch team. 5. what influenced you to choose this career? sample excellent response: my past experiences have shown me that i enjoy facing and overcoming the challenge of making a sale. without a doubt, once i have practiced my presentation and prepared myself for objections, i feel very confident approaching people i don't know and convincing them that they need my product. lastly, i like sales because my potential for success is limited only by how much of myself i dedicate toward my goal. if any profession is founded on self-determinism, it surely must be sales. 6. at what point did you choose this career? sample excellent response: i knew that i wanted to pursue information systems technology about my sophomore year in college. it was then that i realized that my that my hobby (computers) was taking up most of my time. my favorite courses were it courses. i also realized that i was doing computer-oriented work-study that i enjoyed so much i would have done it for free. 7. what specific goals have you established for your career? sample excellent response: my goals include becoming a certified financial advisor so i can obtain a better working knowledge of financial research analysis, which would allow me contribute to my client base as a better financial consultant since i would have that extra insight into the companies they are seeking to invest in. also this is the foundation block to advancing my career to portfolio manager or even branch office manager. 8. what will it take to attain your goals, and what steps have you taken toward attaining them? sample excellent response: i've already done some research on other workers at merrill lynch to see how they achieved similar goals. i know that merrill lynch encourages the pursuit and will reimburse for tuition of a graduate degree. i plan on pursuing a mba to give me an even more extensive knowledge of business and financial analysis.查字典[] 9. what do you think it takes to be successful in this career? sample excellent response: i believe successful salespeople put forth that extra effort that turns potential clients into first-time customers. salespeople who attend to the details by doing whatever it takes to win over a prospective customer distinguish themselves from the countless others who don't go to any extra effort. second, i think that if you label success as an attainable goal, you will never consistently remain successful. you can only succeed if you learn all there is to learn about your product, your competitors, and personal selling. since this learning process is continuous, it's an unattainable goal. with good reason, salespeople should not consider success an attainable ending point but an objective that will always linger slightly beyond their reach. 10. how do you determine or evaluate success? give me an example of one of your successful accomplishments. sample excellent response: last semester i was hired by by university's council for student activities. the group negotiates contracts of entertainers, sets up sound equipment, markets the entertainers to students, and generally decides what kind of programming should be done. when i got hired, i didn't know the first thing about how fill any of those responsibilities. i decided, however, that i wasn't going to fail. four months later, i have become the webmaster for the group. i also write our campus newsletter and created game night, a student competition of table games. that event yielded the biggest audience ever for a non-concert event.
相关链接:、
1、“外贸业务员英语面试自我介绍常用句型”范文由网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、例文地址:///fanwen387464/,复制分享范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
此处显示浏览记录}

我要回帖

更多关于 面试时介绍特长怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信