费先垫付,后向客户请款单模板英语怎么说

当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
给客户报价后跟进的英文邮件如何写
20:37:37&&
给客户报价后跟进的英文邮件如何写:在平时商务往来中,本人发现很多客户在对公司某个产品价格询盘后,我及时给予报价,但是报价后就一直没有客户的反应,没有见有订单。像这种情况下,作为一个销售人员,应该如何处理呢?应该写什么内容的邮件去给客户以求进一步跟进呢?应该在发出报价后几天内发出邮件比较合适呢?
在平时商务往来中,本人发现很多客户在对公司某个产品价格询盘后,我及时给予报价,但是报价后就一直没有客户的反应,没有见有订单。像这种情况下,作为一个销售人员,应该如何处理呢?应该写什么内容的邮件去给客户以求进一步跟进呢?应该在发出报价后几天内发出邮件比较合适呢? 针对这些问题,本人提出以下三个解决方法,如果哪位网友有更好地办法,不妨拿出来让大家一起参考。 回复A:直接去函敦促 Dear Hugo Chu, Wish everything well with you and your esteemed company ! We are in receipt of your letter dated Aug 10 , and as requested was expressed you 3 catalogues for our refrigeration goods . We hope they will reach you in due course and will help you in making your selection . Wish we will promote business as well as friendship! Best wishes ! Aaron 回复B: 先写邮件问清情况。本人觉得先写邮件问清情况,简单的询问,如HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY P/I, IS THERE ANY QUESTION OR PROBLEM WITH YOU? 再问何时开L/C 或汇订金过来.....如客户没回复,那你应该(很有必要)打个电话过去问清情况。是价格问题还是临时发生改变? 客户是中间商,还在等最终客户的确认?还是其它问题?然后根据情况做一些措施看能否挽回这一张订单。 Dear Sir, Good morning! Hope you have got a wonderful weekend! For several days no news from you, my friend. Now I am writing for reminding you about our offer for item of **** dated ** ** ** according to your relative inquiry. Have you got (or checked) the prices or not? ( You can add some words to introduce your advantage of your product or something else to attract the customer). Any comments by return will be much appreciated. It will be our big pleasure if we have opportunities to be on severice of you in near future. Looking forward to your prompt response, Thanks and best regards, Yours Faithfully Aaron 回复C:如果仍然没有回音的话,可以在一、两个月后再写一封信。 Dear Sir, Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business. If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with comptetitive prices as per your request. By the way, how about your order (or business) with item ***? If still pending I would like to offer our latest prices to promote an opportunity to cooperate with each other. Thanks and best regards, Aaron
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 LangFly.COM& . All Rights Reserved.通过客服的回访了解客户对一次性修复率认知情况 的翻译是:Customer service by a return visit to the customer on cognition status of one-off fixed rate 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
通过客服的回访了解客户对一次性修复率认知情况
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Through the customer's return visit to understand the customers on a one-time repair rate of cognitive
The distributor for the upgrading of vehicle a one-time fix rate activities of
Customer service by a return visit to the customer on cognition status of one-off fixed rate
Customer service through the reciprocal understanding of the customers for a one-time fix rates cognitive situation
Passes the traveler to take pays a return visit the understanding customer to the disposable repair rate cognition situation
相关内容&awould not have missed back 正在翻译,请等待... & authe oatmeal absorbs the moisture uthe燕麦粥吸收湿气 & aThe car accident happened at _______ crossroads a few metres away from _______ bank. 车祸在_______交叉路发生了几米去从_______银行。 & aMy husband is soo good he lets me eat first and than he eats the left over food and does the dishes while I take a long hot shower 我的丈夫比他吃左边在食物并且做盘是soo好他让我首先吃和,当我洗长的热的澡时 & a麦克通常是第一个到学校 Mike usually is first to the school & aaccount numbe 帐户numbe & a咫尺じò ぴé天涯 咫 shaku (ji) ò (pi) é horizon & ahope one day
& a有大学学位的人的工作 Has the university degree person's work & a我在青岛出生 I am born in Qingdao & a天然系の巨乳娘。 Large milk daughter of natural type. & aon the tree make love everyday . 在树使爱每天。 & a(iii) many details are implementation depend (iv ) (iii)许多细节是实施依赖或变化莫测; (iv) & aI have many teachers in my life, but one of them I can never forget. She was my English teacher in my middle school, whose name is Xu Qing-wen. She was about forty then, and looked younger than her age. She was a kind, qualified and capable teacher. 我有许多老师在我的生活中,但我不可以忘记的他们中的一个。 她是我的英语老师在我的中学,名字是Xu Qing-wen。 她比她的年龄然后约为四十和看起来年轻。 她是种类,具有资格的和可胜任的老师。 & aya,You are my exclusive . ya,您是我的独家新闻。 & a村子虽小,但道路两边的房子却很多 Although village small, but the path two side houses very are actually many & a40,each
& a优美的旋律 Exquisite melody & a  furnished upon request. 根据需要装备。 & aUnited MileagePlus(R) Explorer Card 团结的MileagePlus(R)探险家卡片 & a利用箱式电炉、高低温变化试验箱,研究了热处理工艺与冷处理工艺对零件的尺寸及形位公差稳定性的 Uses the box-type electric stove, the high low temperature change experiment box, has studied the heat treatment craft and the cold treatment craft to the components size and the shape position common difference stable & aHeart is the first time to see your photos! 心脏第一次是看见您的相片! & a当心水洼地 Is careful the water puddle place & a网络拓扑建模研究 Network analysis situs modelling research & aFeafure Feafure & a插单生产 Inserts the list production & a明白什么了 Understood any & aBlutner(1998)把关联看成是具有显性连贯的语篇所必须满足的条件之一,即语篇中的句子跟语篇的主题和语境必须是相关的,表现主题的句子也必须是连贯的。语篇正是通过衔接和连贯的手段组合而成的,有了连贯,才能使语篇更具意义。 Blutner(1998) regards as the connection has one of conditions which a dominant coherent language institute must satisfy, namely the language sentence with a language subject and the linguistic environment must be related, the performance subject sentence also must be coherent.Language is precisely,
& a应该怎样? How should? & aIN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed the foregoing Agreement on the date and year first above written, cognizant of and under the penalty of perjury. 关于证人,党在首先日期和年执行了前面协议在写之上,认知和作为伪证的处罚。 & aOut school is big and nice 学校是大和好 & athat's the least i want to see 那是我想要看的最少 & aI mean you and me toggether you know 我意味您和我您知道的toggether & a产品特性………………………………2 Product characteristic ....................................2 & aguangdong newpearl ceramics group co.
china pr 广东newpearl陶瓷小组co。 有限公司. 瓷pr & ahenceforth assume—where would its distinctiveness lie?… 从此假设它的特殊是否将说谎?… & aComeon,take it easy! Comeon,松懈! & areally do not want to say, perhaps i am not the right person for you 真正地不要想要说,或许我不是合适的人为您 & a向担当该车辆入场的SA,技师、零件管理员进行问话调查 To takes on this vehicles admission SA, the technician, the components manager carries on the question investigation & aremove shipping lock from black cartridse 从黑cartridse去除运输锁 & a入场修理车为对象 The admission repair vehicle is an object & a将物品摆放规范 Goods place standard & abut I have to get it back before I leave 在我离开之前,但我必须让它回到 & aIs she with Mr Dog? 正在翻译,请等待... & a渡人 Crosses the human & a来死一次吧 Dies a time & ai asked u where 我要求u, & aElectrospun poly(vinyl alcohol) nanofibers: effects of degree of hydrolysis and enhanced water stability Electrospun多(乙烯基酒精) nanofibers : 程度的作用加水分解和改进的水稳定 & amedical report 医疗报告 & aThe method setLayout(BorderLayout)is undefined for the type Scrollbar 方法setLayout (BorderLayout)为类型Scrollbar是未定义 & aI Love You Not Ba Cause Of Who You Are But Because Of Who I am When I am With You 我爱你谁的不是Ba起因您是,但由于谁我是我是以您 & a大力发展经络理疗养生、生机饮食排毒养生、营养免疫养生、身心养生四大技术体系养生项目。 Develops the channels and collaterals physical therapy keeping in good health, a vitality diet row of poisonous keeping in good health, the nutrition immunity keeping in good health, the body and mind keeping in good health four big technology system keeping in good health project vigorously. & a我是个自以为是的混蛋!你不开心的时候,我没有安慰你,还说你错了!现在我意识到错误!我很自责,我很怕失去你!我要认真想想,到底是不是真的懂得爱、懂得怎么去爱你!我要谢谢你!我会努力改变!你让我懂得不是所有的事情都要去认真! 正在翻译,请等待... & a通过客服的回访了解客户对一次性修复率认知情况 Passes the traveler to take pays a return visit the understanding customer to the disposable repair rate cognition situation &请款书的英文怎么翻译_百度知道
请款书的英文怎么翻译
剩余金额、请款金额、前回请款金额、今回请款金额、合同编号、合同金额请款书、合同名称
请款书Remittance Application Letter合同名称Contract name合同编号Contract
No.合同金额Contract amount前回请款金额plied amount of last time今回请款金额Applied amount of this time剩余金额Remained amount请款金额Applied amount大写 Capital
采纳率:14%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
请款的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
商务业务信函范例:向银行查询新客户资信情况
来源:互联网&&&【233网校:你最佳的考试选择】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
以下是商务业务信函范例:向银行查询新客户资信情况。供参考。
  (CONFIDENTIAL)  Dear Sirs,   We have received an order for US$56 500 worth of goods from Atlantic Electronic Co.,Ltd,U.S.A.They have given us your bank as a reference.We wish to know if they are good for this amount and in every way trustworthy and reliable.We shall be most grateful for any information you give us.   We should of course treat as strictly confidential any advice you tell us and be only too pleased to perform a similar service for you should the opportunity ever arise.We enclose a stamped and addressed envelope for your reply.   Yours faithfully,
  相关推荐:
来源:233网校-责编:tanj&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?请款单标准样本模版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
请款单标准样本模版
&&请款单标准样本模版
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}