Jessi和Cheetah各自带队,Rap火花大碰撞!
说唱界的小姐姐Jessi
Jessi疯狂爆料金九拉,王嘉尔当选韩国最小气香港人
Jessi《Gucci》官方版
Jessi《Gucci》
金孝静、Jessi《Diamonds》
艺人张度妍模仿嘻哈歌手Jessi,李光洙被吐槽丑孩子
嘻哈女王JESSI与1M舞室男神女神们齐热舞新单曲《GUCCI》
少女时代 Tiffany孝琳Jessi 唱S.E.S的歌,主唱的实力就是不一样!
Jessi《厉害的姐姐》
Jessi自曝拍摄囧事,王嘉尔当选国际化小心眼偶像
音乐态-外国小哥观看Jessi Arrved MV反应 REACTION
音乐态-外国小哥观看Jessi厉害的姐姐MV反应 REACTIOM
JessiLuckySsenunniMV送给大家
????、??《All I Need》
Jessi《Gucci》《音乐银行》现场
1M合作Mina Myoung编舞 JESSI嘻哈新单曲《Gucci》
韩国女星Jessi,身材很好!
BAECHIGI携手Jessi《Hang over》MV
BaeChiGi《???(醉酒)》feat.Jessi
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
徐峥 王传君
Nicky Jam Will Smith
{showMore?'收起' : '展开更多'}>>excessive discharge
38.2k Members
hey im 18 i have had excessive white discharge for a year now. i have been to the GUM clinic twice about the problem and they have tested me by taking swabs, urine tests and blood tests. the test rusults have come back normal apart from the first time i was told i just have a slight piece of thrush but i have used thrush treatment and still have excessive white discharge&&but i am still really worried i cant stopped thinking about it. it is so excessive that i need to use tissue in my underwear. I also sometimes suffer from painful sex.
please help me x
9 Responses
my daughter has your symptoms and has vulvadynia and inner cystatial cystitus
i get excess urine and sperm and also get early ejaculation ive had this for a few years now do you get the same thing?
Have you been tested for anything?&&Had a prostate exam?&&That should be done.
sounds like this is a female?&&there r some infections that cause this and it is not necessarily classified as an STD and probably would not show up if tested for one..cloderm is often prescribed for this..does it get worse with stress?&&is it fairly odorless but does have a faint and is creamy white?&& burns a bit but not excessively?&&when i was younger i had this for almost a year and was given various cremes..cloderm seemed to work the best and it finally resolved...was not a std tho
no went to the doctors and he said it is normal which clearly isn't&&&&&&&&&&what is&&a prostate exam?
The prostate exam is essentially, a finger up your rectum.&&It can find swelling or inflammation of the prostate.
sound sore im 16 should i worry ? where would you go to get this anyway?
thanks
Oh at 16 its not likely to be prostatitis, but your regular doctor can do that.
38.2k Members
63k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV &Triad& and other early symptoms of this disease.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.Sina Visitor System对不起,此MV暂不提供播放按住视频可进行拖动
嵌入分享:
&正在加载...
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失}

我要回帖

更多关于 poplove6有什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信