游戏恶魔领主克莉斯斯的炎之信仰主题曲歌词

花木兰主题曲Reflection翻译成中文的准确歌词_百度知道
花木兰主题曲Reflection翻译成中文的准确歌词
一句一句的翻译的,很准确的!
我有更好的答案
  Reflection 倒影(电影花  木兰主题曲) CHRISTINA AGUIELRA (演唱:克莉丝汀娜)  Look at me 看着我,  You may think you see who I really am你也许以为你看到了真正的我  But you’ll never know me但你永远不会了解我  every day每一天  It’s as if I play a part似乎我真的扮演一个角色,发挥着我的作用。  Now I see现在我明白,  If I wear a mask如果自我掩饰,  I can fool the world我可以愚弄这个世界,  But I cannot fool my heart 却无法欺骗自己的内心。  Who is that girl I see,我见到的那女孩是谁,  Staring straight back at me?两眼直直地望着我。  When will my reflection show何时我的倒影才能显示出  Who I am inside?真正的自我。  I am now in a world我此时身在一个世界,  Where I have to hide my heart在这里我不得不掩饰我的内心世界。  And what I believe in 以及我所信仰的。  But somehow但无论如何,  I will show the world我将告诉这世界,  What’s inside my heart 我心中的秘密,  And beloved for whom I am我爱这样的我。  Who is that girl I see,我见到的那女孩是谁,  Staring straight back at me?两眼直直地望着我。  Why is my reflection someone为何我自己的倒影  I don’t know?我自己却都不认识?  Must I pretend that难道我必须  I’m someone else for all time?一直都扮演一个非我的角色?  There’s a heart that must be free to fly有一颗心需要自由飞翔,  That burns with a need To know the reason why它迫切地需要知道  Why must we all conceal what wethink, how we feel?为何我们都得隐瞒自己在想什么,自己的真正感受  Must there be a secret of me难道有一个秘密,  I’m forced to hide?必须要我隐藏?  I won’t pretend that I’m someone else For all time我不会一直去扮演另一个身份角色。  When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我  When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我
采纳率:40%
Reflection 倒影(电影花木兰主题曲) CHRISTINA AGUIELRA (演唱:克莉丝汀娜) Look at me 看着我, You may think you see who I really am你也许以为你看到了真正的我 But you’ll never know me但你永远不会了解我 every day每一天 It’s as if I play a part似乎我真的扮演一个角色,发挥着我的作用。 Now I see现在我明白, If I wear a mask如果自我掩饰, I can fool the world我可以愚弄这个世界, But I cannot fool my heart 却无法欺骗自己的内心。 Who is that girl I see,我见到的那女孩是谁, Staring straight back at me?两眼直直地望着我。 When will my reflection show何时我的倒影才能显示出 Who I am inside?真正的自我。 I am now in a world我此时身在一个世界, Where I have to hide my heart在这里我不得不掩饰我的内心世界。 And what I believe in 以及我所信仰的。 But somehow但无论如何, I will show the world我将告诉这世界, What’s inside my heart 我心中的秘密, And beloved for whom I am我爱这样的我。 Who is that girl I see,我见到的那女孩是谁, Staring straight back at me?两眼直直地望着我。 Why is my reflection someone为何我自己的倒影 I don’t know?我自己却都不认识? Must I pretend that难道我必须 I’m someone else for all time?一直都扮演一个非我的角色? There’s a heart that must be free to fly有一颗心需要自由飞翔, That burns with a need To know the reason why它迫切地需要知道 Why must we all conceal what wethink, how we feel?为何我们都得隐瞒自己在想什么,自己的真正感受 Must there be a secret of me难道有一个秘密, I’m forced to hide?必须要我隐藏? I won’t pretend that I’m someone else For all time我不会一直去扮演另一个身份角色。 When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我 When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我 注:海豚音张靓影唱的下载:(2004)%20Musicology/12%20-%20Reflection.mp3?wxc?wxc
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
花木兰的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Includes 11 Steam Achievements
Title: 克莉丝的炎之信仰 Cryste: the Faith of Fire Vol.1
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 May, 2017
Buy Cryste: the Faith of Fire Vol.1
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 5 July
-50%? 36? 18
Recent updates
To celebrate the birthday of our programmer, Cryste: the Faith of Fire Vol.1 is now available in English. Thanks to the translation team SiennaPlus for their hardwork! Have a nice day!
About This Game
In the country of fire called Garnett, there lived a beautiful princess with silver-hair and red-eyes. She was having such a lovely dream that she never wanted to wake up. This story opens with a young princess, who was previously a man.Granted the name of a crystal, guarding the freedom of the people.Granted the name of a sword, bearing the glory of the world.Granted the name of a curse, bestowing justice upon all.Granted the name of a noble, holding their destiny as brother and sister.Granted the name of a normal person, a young man with untold courage.The legend of three young people, the incarnations of fire. This is the beginning of their legendary epic that will be told by bards for generations!With cooperation from 轻文轻小说, the first visual novel by Salvation &Cryste: the Faith of Fire Vol.1& has finally launched on Steam!The Steam version comes with cloud support, achievements, badges, and trading cards.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7Processor: i3 2GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GT 625MDirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 3 GB available space
Recommended:OS: Windows 10Processor: i3 3.3GHzMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 650 TiDirectX: Version 12Storage: 3 GB available space
Minimum:OS: 10.6Processor: 1GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMStorage: 3 GB available space
Recommended:OS: Processor: Memory: 8 GB RAMStorage: 3 GB available space
More like this
What Curators Say
3 Curators have reviewed this product. Click
to see them.
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(209 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Review Type
Positive&(216)
Negative&(22)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(209)
Other&(29)
All Languages&(238)
Your Languages&(2)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website克莉丝的炎之信仰
游戏信息 /GAME INFO
克莉丝的炎之信仰 Cryste: the Faith of Fire Vol.1
游戏类型:
开发厂商:Salvation原创工房
发售日期:日
发行厂商:Salvation原创工房
官方网站:
游戏平台:PC
游戏语言:简体中文
软件大小:176.78MB
游戏画面 / GAME PICTURES
游戏介绍 / BRIEF INTRODUCTION
推荐配置:
操作系统:Windows XP
CPU:2 GHz
内存:1 GB RAM
显卡:GeForce GT 540M
存储空间:需要 3 GB 可用空间
DirectX:9.0
最低配置:
操作系统:Windows XP
CPU:2 GHz
内存:1 GB RAM
显卡:GeForce GT 540M
存储空间:需要 3 GB 可用空间
DirectX:9.0
相关下载/ DOWNLOAD猜你喜欢 / GUESS YOU LIKE
厂商:Psyonix
介绍:《火箭联盟(Rocket League)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:RLR Training Inc,Red Dahlia Interactive
介绍:《超级情圣(Super Seducer)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
模拟经营(SIM)
厂商:Project Moon
介绍:《脑叶公司(Lobotomy Corporation)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:Sekai Project
介绍:《致命十二人(Fatal Twelve)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
模拟经营(SIM)
厂商:Snail Games
介绍:《方块方舟(PixARK)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
模拟经营(SIM)
厂商:Excalbur Games
介绍:《老爷车(Jalopy)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
我要点评/ COMMENTS热门搜索:
页游|||||||||||
热门|||||||||||
新作||||||||||
即将||||||||||
系列|||||||||||
标签|||||||||||||||||||
当前位置:
&&克莉丝的炎之信仰破解版
克莉丝的炎之信仰破解版 中文版
精致致的人物与bgm
不知道怎么下载,
微信扫一扫
游戏玩不了&扫我
《克莉丝的炎之信仰破解版》是一款AVG恋爱游戏,由Salvation原创工坊开发制作。克莉丝的炎之信仰的第一卷,克莉丝的炎之信仰Vol.1Steam商城,游戏配合精致的人物与背景图象以及酝酿情境的,不要错过。
当我第一次睁开眼的时候看到的是不一样的身体和从未见过的豪华房间。我曾是男性,度过碌碌无为的一生。我经历灭国的火焰,失去所有亲人和仆从。我踏过伊欧利特加尔德大陆的每一寸土地,乃至从无人类踏过的妖精之乡。我是克莉丝,炎之国加涅特的水晶公主……灭国之时我依然坚持着父亲留下的箴言。我认识了无数朋友,他们有些背叛,有些离开,但只有一个成为了我的恋人。吟游诗人们至今还在传颂我和他的炎之信仰
在炎之国加涅特有一位银发红瞳的公主,可爱的公主做着不愿醒来的蔷薇之梦。这是由曾经是男生的她作为起始所燃起的故事。
被冠上水晶之名,背负自由的女孩。
被冠上圣剑之名,背负荣耀的少女。
被冠上诅咒之名,背负正义的男子。
被冠上羁绊之名,背负宿命的兄妹。
被冠上凡人之名,背负勇气的少年。
三对年轻人所编织起来的传说,我们是被炎所创造之物。 将被吟游诗人们所流传的传奇史诗就此开始。 「炎之魔女的守序信仰」的全新作揭开序幕。
原作精美的作画
team版本特有的徽章及收集背景
小说中未拥有的全新章节
补完小说过来推荐一发,严格来说并不是变嫁,所以不要觉得主角是在搞基。原作是非常不错的奇幻轻小说,完整,情节精彩,结局在我看来有点差强人意,是个h.e。世界观略显扯淡。小说中的主要角色在本作中并未全部登场,在叙述时有尝试采用pov写法,但对配角的人物塑造还不够丰满,显得有些脸谱化。就游戏来说,立绘和bgm都很精美,op乏善可陈,剧情与原作几乎没有区别。
同类合集推荐
爱美之心,人皆有之,下面小编为大家推荐的单机游戏大部分都是以女性角色为主角的作品,所以你懂的,花前月下~美女如云,各种二次元,各种丝袜各种诱惑,下载游戏先带好纸巾哦,别把鼻血喷在电脑上。
特别提示:强烈推荐用户使用迅雷 QQ旋风 或者 网盘下载,这样您的下载速度可以提高几倍。
手机扫一扫关注哦
1.游戏堡网所有的游戏都经过严格安装测试,但下载后仍请大家自行查杀以便决定是否安装使用。
2.推荐用户使用迅雷、QQ旋风或者网盘下载,以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.游戏在安装运行的过程中若出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的
4.下载的资源有可能会被杀毒软件提醒,部分报毒与补丁工具修复有关。若您有顾虑,请谨慎下载。
游戏堡单机QQ群: 可以帮助您解决游戏相关的问题。
游戏玩不了?不知道怎么下载?微信扫一扫&
简体中文10.0
简体中文10.0
简体中文8.7
简体中文8.0