您可能关注的内容
illusion的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【寻文】忘了名字和作者,找好久都没找到!求好心人帮助!谢谢!【言情小说吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,998,639贴子:
【寻文】忘了名字和作者,找好久都没找到!求好心人帮助!谢谢!
大概是讲女主失恋了,出去旅游,在疗伤过程中遇到另一个男的,好像是在古城,然后二人结伴而行,女主走路时候喜欢拉着他衣摆,男主每次都说衣摆被拉长一大截,有一次女主做梦哭醒,拿着枕头去隔壁,男主以为她要干嘛吓了一跳,说她非礼,其实她就是害怕,然后只是在旁边睡着了,最后女主回去了,但是两人从此失去联系,很遗憾。只记得那么多,有看过的亲吗?记得大题内容也行,我记的不全!谢谢!感激不尽!!
一霎风雨我爱过你?
貌似最近看了一篇书评还是什么,好像是说有个难忘的镜头是在丽江雨夜里,男女猪撑着一把伞走在古城巷子里,我也不记得那是本什么书
名字都忘了,找了好几天都没找到。女主好像挺漂亮的,是个校花,男主好像有另外喜欢的人,对女主就冷冷的。有一个情节是女主跟了男主去酒吧,不让他喝酒什么的,男主忽然就对女主说了很重的话,什么我这辈子都不会喜欢你之类的。男主的朋友都开始说男主有点过分了。女主后来就决定要放弃了,在校园遇上男主也没啥反应,男主一下子又难受了。快到女主生日,因为女主每年都会邀请男主去他的生日会,男主就纠结要不要主动给女主打个电话道个歉,就在纠结的时候女主打电话过来邀请男主去卡拉OK,但声音很冷漠。最后男主给女主送的生日礼物是个照片,很久以前他们拍的(好像是女主强迫拍的,所以男主看起来特别扭)。结局是女主出国了,去了温哥华,后来男主去找他了,相遇的情景是男主找了个路人,之后去了女主身边然后比了个剪刀手,女主呆呆地看他,这幕就被路人拍下了。求吧里有知道这书的大神吗,我找很久了。
百度小说人气榜
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴找个游戏忘了名字,谢谢好心人_百度知道
找个游戏忘了名字,谢谢好心人
很久了吧,以前玩的时候里面有4个职业,称呼我也不知道...人都是固定的,反正就是红头发拿剑的,黄头发弓箭,紫头发魔法,后来出现的银色头发的刺客,场景类似冒险岛,和弹弹堂那种.人跟人互打.......也可以一起打怪.反正在房间里几个人开始后,就在一个场景.
我有更好的答案
采纳率:19%
地下城与勇士
这些游戏很少人知道拉 你留下QQ 我给你发一款很好玩的单机游戏 也是动作
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文How to make a beef sandwich60词,没财富值了,求好心人帮忙,谢谢
英语作文How to make a beef sandwich60词,没财富值了,求好心人帮忙,谢谢
您好:Do you like to eat sandwich?If you like it but you don't know how to make it,let me introduce the way to make it.First,put a piece of bread on the plate .Then add some vegetable that you like to eat .After that pour Ketchup(番茄酱).The next put a meat pie on it.Finally put another piece of bread on it.Don't you think it is delicious?希望对您的学习有帮助【满意请采纳】O(∩_∩)O谢谢欢迎追问O(∩_∩)O~祝学习进步~
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语作文How to make a beef sandwich60词,没财富值了,求好心人帮忙,谢谢》相关的作业问题
It is sundy morning.I put on my shirt. It is too small.I need a new one.&Let's go to the clothes shop!& Mum says. Mum and I are at the clothes sh
生活中的科学作文 科学是人类迈向新时代的桥梁,正是有了科学才会有现在的家用设备。正是因为科学,改革开放才会成功,人们才会过上安居乐业的生活。正是有了科学,到处才会充满笑声。从前的我,一直认为学科学没有用.只有学语文。未来才会有发展。直到有一天一个微不足道的小实验改变了我的看法。 那是我上三年级的事了,那时正好是星期天。
i have a good friend ,his name is jim.he is short and lovely.he has black hair and a round face.though we are friends,but we are different.i am lively and he is
Have A PicnicToday is Wednesday.We are having a picnic in the Science Mountain.Everyone brings his food at lunchtime.I have beef and bread,Newton has chicken,Ei
篇一:介绍自己的特长Introduce Your Speciality  I like sports and I'm good at playing basketball. Every day,I practise basketball with my classmates after school.I also en
My Holiday I like my holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school .Sometimes I
My favorite musicThere are many kinds of music ,such as classic music,pop music ,rock music and so on.But my favorite music is classic music.because this kind o
My PetNowadays many people like to raise pets.I have a pet,too.I don't like dogs or cats.They are noisy and dirty.I need to clean them.So I choose fish as my pe
Every year,people celebrate Christmas Day.It is one of the most important festival in western countries.It's On December 25.On that day,family members usually g
幽默 humor humour pleasantry
1. My English teacher.Ms. Gao our English teacher is my favorite person.She is slim and beautiful with curly,long hair. She is in her early thirties. She is alw
Dear NancyHey Nancy,i feel very depressed now.I don't know what i will do.I argued with my parents yesterday.They weren't allowed me to hang out with friends.Al
Shopping in the supermarket is really fun.It provide daily variety groceries which I need. The price of the food also reasonble that every one can afford to buy
1.My friend I have a good friend.She is a pretty girl.She lives in Jiujiang.She is a middle school student.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a rou
帮你找到2篇,仅供参考:1、The blue whale is the largest animal ever to inhabit the Earth.Blue whales are found throughout the world's oceans.These gentle giants have grayis
中秋节英语作文:The Mid-Autumn FestivalThe Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival.It falls on the 15th day of August.A few days before the festival,everyone in
4.. A happy DayIt was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a shor
2:【梦想】Hold to Your DreamsEveryone has his dreams,but not all these dreams can come true.People give up their dreams for this or that reason.Those whose dreams b
这个.百度啊 再问: 你给我找来一个80词的,写老师的我给你分 再答: When I was much younger, still in elementary schools, I wanted to become a teacher. I loved to help out with younger kids ev大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装房天下APP
手机浏览器访问房天下
> > 问题详情
真的不知道鱼洞公租房好久摇号?等的我脑阔都大了,跪求好心人知道的回答一下感感谢!
浏览次数:0
下载房天下APP
提问获取更多回答
ask:3,asku:1,askr:32,askz:17,askd:7,RedisW:11askR:0,askD:73 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:75
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
违法信息举报邮箱:}

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢好心人的一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信