什么是ISA新公民考试澳大利亚亚考试

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语趣味题1.What letter is a body of water?什么字母是水的主体?(从发音上着手) 2.What is it that found in the every center of America(美国) and Australia(澳 大利亚)?在美国和澳大利亚 各自的中心都可以发现同一个东西,是什么?3.Why is a river rich?为什么一条河会很富有?(一词多意) 4.Which letter is very useful to a deaf woman?哪个字母对一个盲人而言很重要?(从发音上着手) 5.Which runs faster,heat or cold?Why?热和冷,谁跑得快?为什么?(一词多意)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.c=sea大海2.R(America&Australia这两个单词的中间都是字母r)3.Because it has 2 banks.(BANK一词多义:河岸/银行)4.i=eye(首先,DEAF是聋而不是盲,所以,对聋人来说,感觉应该主要来自眼睛EYE~)5.cause you can catch a cold!(catch a cold:患感冒/抓住cold)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.t2.r3.two rs4.I5.cold(感冒?)
第2个是字母 R 吧, 很明显咧...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
&&&&&& Jerry&is&from&Australia(澳大利亚).&He&is&fourteen.&He&is&a&student&in&No.&2&Middle&School.&He&doesn't&like& &&1&& .&&He&doesn't&like&some&of&his&subjects.&&He&thinks&they&are &&2&& .&&He&often& &&3&& &to&school&late(迟的).&When&his&teachers&ask&him& &&4&& &he&is&late &he&often&says&he&has&lots&of&&things&to&do&at&home.&We&tell&Jerry&not&to&do&so
&&5&& &he&doesn't&listen&to
&&6&& . &&7&& &class &Jerry&doesn't&play&sports&with&us.&He&wants& &&8&& &early(早).&Jerry&likes&English&and&music.&He&can& &&9&& &many&English&songs.&&And&he&sings&very&well.&We&all&like&to&listen&to&him.&&He&wants&to&be&a&musician.&&&&&& Jerry's father thinks he should(应该)&&learn all of his subjects well
but his mother thinks Jerry&&can only do what he wants to do. &&10&& &you help Jerry and his parents?
(&&&& )1. A. school&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. fun&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. goes&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. where&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. but&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. we&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. At&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. to go to home (&&&& )9. A. sing&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. Do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. home&&&&&&&&B. interesting&&B. go&&&&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&& B. them&&&&&&&&B. In&&&&&&&&&&B. to go home&& B. write&&&&&&&&B. Are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. job&&&&&&&&&& C. exciting&&&&&& C. going&&&&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&C. us&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Before&&&&&&&& C. to going home&& C. speak&&&&&&&&&&C. Can&&&&&&&&&&
D. read&&&&&&&& D. boring&&&&&&&&D. to go&&&&&&&& D. when&&&&&&&&&&D. for&&&&&&&&&& D. her&&&&&&&&&& D. After&&&&&&&& D. go to home&&&&D. tell&&&&&&&&&&D. May&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1-5 A D A B A&&6-10 C D B A C
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码& “International studen...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
International students in Christine Rhodes’ English class in Australia share their favorite places they have visited in Australia.Canberra, the nicest city in Australia.&&& Siggi Siebold from Germany I went for a short holiday to Canberra because my son lives there. It’s the nicest city in Australia, a little bit similar to Cairns. There’re lots of big rivers and trees around the city. The small city of Mount IsaIndra Ekanayake from MalaysiaI came to Mount Isa six months ago. It’s a long way from Brisbane-about 2,000 km .It’s a small city, with a population of 21,000, but it has all the basic facilities(设施)such as a hospital, six schools and supermarkets. It’s a mining city. It’s hot and gets little rain. There’re two big lakes to keep the rainwater for drinking for the city.Lake Moondarra and a mine Ida Robb from IndonesiaIn Mount Isa, there’s a dam called Lake Moondarra. On the weekend you can go there with your friends.People go fishing and even catch a crocodile. There’s a big mine in Mount Isa.Many people come to work in the mine and earn much money.It isn’t a beautiful green place, but many people love it.My impression(印象)of SydneyNamfon& Pitaxsin from ThailandThe fist time I came& to& Australia,I was happy. I traveled to Sydney. Four million people live there ,and many are& Asians. I saw the harbor (港口),Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Opera House and I went to see the koalas and kangaroos in Taronga Park Zoo. After that I went to the Thai restaurants. There is a revolving (旋转的) restaurant, so you can eat and see the city.1.Why did Siggi Siebold go to Canberra?A.&&& Because it’s the nicest city in Australia.B. Because her son lives thereC. Because it is similar to her hometownD. Because there’re lots of rivers2.According to Indra Ekanayake, Mount Isa&A. is a famous harbor in AusraliaB. has a large populationC. probably doesn’t have enough drinking waterD. doesn’t have enough basic facilities3.Where is Lake Moondarra?A.& In Canberra.&&&&& B. In Mount Isa.&&&&&&& C.In Brisbane.&&&&& D.In Sydney64.The first time Namfon& Pitaxsin went to Australia, she &A. saw some special Australian animalsB. met more Americans than AsiansC. ate in a revolving restaurantD. enjoyed the music in the Opera House4.How many cities does the passage mainly talk about?A. Two &&&&&& B. Three&&&&&&& C. Four.&&&&&&& D. Five&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-山东省高一10月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“International students in Christine Rhodes’ English class in Australia share their favorite places they h...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章介绍了几个国际学生最喜欢的澳大利亚的城市。1.B 细节题。根据第二段第一行I went for a short holiday to Canberra because my son lives there.说明B正确。2.C 推理题。根据第三段最后一句There’re two big lakes to keep the rainwater for drinking for the city.这座城市里有两个淡水湖来储蓄雨水作为饮用水,说明饮用水不足。故C正确。3.B 细节题。根据第四段第一句In Mount Isa, there’s a dam called Lake Moondarra.说明B正确。4.A 细节题。根据文章最后一段2,3行I saw the harbor (港口),Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Opera House and I went to see the koalas and kangaroos in Taronga Park Zoo.说明A正确。5.B 细节题。第一段提及了Canberra;第二段提及了Mount Isa;文章最后一段提及了Sydney,故共提及了三个城市,故B正确。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
International students in Christine Rhodes’ English class in Australia share their favorite places t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“International studen...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“International students in Christine Rhodes’ English class in Australia share their favorite places they have visited in Australia.Canberra, the nicest city in Australia. Siggi Siebold from Germany I went for a short holiday to Canberra because my son lives there. It’s the nicest city in Australia, a little bit similar to Cairns. There’re lots of big rivers and trees around the city. The small city of Mount IsaIndra Ekanayake from MalaysiaI came to Mount Isa six months ago. It’s a long way from Brisbane-about 2,000 km .It’s a small city, with a population of 21,000, but it has all the basic facilities(设施)such as a hospital, six schools and supermarkets. It’s a mining city. It’s hot and gets little rain. There’re two big lakes to keep the rainwater for drinking for the city.Lake Moondarra and a mine Ida Robb from IndonesiaIn Mount Isa, there’s a dam called Lake Moondarra. On the weekend you can go there with your friends.People go fishing and even catch a crocodile. There’s a big mine in Mount Isa.Many people come to work in the mine and earn much money.It isn’t a beautiful green place, but many people love it.My impression(印象)of SydneyNamfon Pitaxsin from ThailandThe fist time I came to Australia,I was happy. I traveled to Sydney. Four million people live there ,and many are Asians. I saw the harbor (港口),Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Opera House and I went to see the koalas and kangaroos in Taronga Park Zoo. After that I went to the Thai restaurants. There is a revolving (旋转的) restaurant, so you can eat and see the city.1.Why did Siggi Siebold go to Canberra?A. Because it’s the nicest city in Australia.B. Because her son lives thereC. Because it is similar to her hometownD. Because there’re lots of rivers2.According to Indra Ekanayake, Mount Isa____A. is a famous harbor in AusraliaB. has a large populationC. probably doesn’t have enough drinking waterD. doesn’t have enough basic facilities3.Where is Lake Moondarra?A. In Canberra. B. In Mount Isa. C.In Brisbane. D.In Sydney64.The first time Namfon Pitaxsin went to Australia, she____A. saw some special Australian animalsB. met more Americans than AsiansC. ate in a revolving restaurantD. enjoyed the music in the Opera House4.How many cities does the passage mainly talk about?A. Two
B. Three C. Four. D. Five”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“International students in Christine Rhodes’ English class in Australia share their favorite places they have visited in Australia.Canberra, the nicest city in Australia. Siggi Siebold from Germany I went for a short holiday to Canberra because my son lives there. It’s the nicest city in Australia, a little bit similar to Cairns. There’re lots of big rivers and trees around the city. The small city of Mount IsaIndra Ekanayake from MalaysiaI came to Mount Isa six months ago. It’s a long way from Brisbane-about 2,000 km .It’s a small city, with a population of 21,000, but it has all the basic facilities(设施)such as a hospital, six schools and supermarkets. It’s a mining city. It’s hot and gets little rain. There’re two big lakes to keep the rainwater for drinking for the city.Lake Moondarra and a mine Ida Robb from IndonesiaIn Mount Isa, there’s a dam called Lake Moondarra. On the weekend you can go there with your friends.People go fishing and even catch a crocodile. There’s a big mine in Mount Isa.Many people come to work in the mine and earn much money.It isn’t a beautiful green place, but many people love it.My impression(印象)of SydneyNamfon Pitaxsin from ThailandThe fist time I came to Australia,I was happy. I traveled to Sydney. Four million people live there ,and many are Asians. I saw the harbor (港口),Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Opera House and I went to see the koalas and kangaroos in Taronga Park Zoo. After that I went to the Thai restaurants. There is a revolving (旋转的) restaurant, so you can eat and see the city.1.Why did Siggi Siebold go to Canberra?A. Because it’s the nicest city in Australia.B. Because her son lives thereC. Because it is similar to her hometownD. Because there’re lots of rivers2.According to Indra Ekanayake, Mount Isa____A. is a famous harbor in AusraliaB. has a large populationC. probably doesn’t have enough drinking waterD. doesn’t have enough basic facilities3.Where is Lake Moondarra?A. In Canberra. B. In Mount Isa. C.In Brisbane. D.In Sydney64.The first time Namfon Pitaxsin went to Australia, she____A. saw some special Australian animalsB. met more Americans than AsiansC. ate in a revolving restaurantD. enjoyed the music in the Opera House4.How many cities does the passage mainly talk about?A. Two
B. Three C. Four. D. Five”相似的习题。帐号安全提示
即日起穷游网将实行手机绑定实名制,绑定手机后就可以正常使用穷游的写帖、创建行程、点评、足迹、问答等功能。
穷游大洋洲
澳洲退税攻略
澳洲退税攻略
虽然澳洲并非购物胜地,但退税还是一个时常遇到的问题,这里就给大家简单介绍一下流程。首先澳洲的消费税是10%,称为GST。退税金额 = 物品价格 - 物品价格/1.1消费金额多少可以退税?$300,这里需要指出一下,规定的是在一家商店里单次一共购买300澳币就可以退税而并非单件物品需要超过300澳币。所以假设你在眼镜店买了3副眼镜,分别售价为100,120,80,这样你就符合退税要求。出境前多久可以退税?之前是30天,现在延长至60天了。哪些物品可以退税?首先肯定是这些物品本身有GST,如果你单次买了300澳币的面包带出境,由于面包本身就是没有消费税的,所以你当然不可以退税。其次,这些物品是要求不能再入境的 (当然有很多人是买了带出再带进而省去10%,这里还有一些窍门,我之后再补充)由于绝大部分物品都有GST,所以都可以退税,诸如:电脑,化妆品,名牌包,首饰,手表,电器等等。哪里退税?以及退税流程?机场退税。如果你的退税物品需要托运,比如液体化妆品之类的,你需要在安检前先去退税地方办理。那里一般都是办理这些退税物品,贵重物品不办理。另外的一些诸如首饰,手袋,手表这些,以墨尔本机场为例,是过了安检之后,TRS (Tourist Refund Scheme)柜台办理。你需要给办理的员工看你的物品,发票,登机牌。并且提供你的银行卡(信用卡,借记卡)或者支票寄给你也行。柜台不退现金。个人觉得信用卡最方便。时间官方说法是2周。但是我10多年来退过无数次,基本都是一周左右就到账了。退税金额就是10%的GST,在你的发票上都清楚的写着具体数目,退税就是这个数目,一分不多,一分不少。不存在欧洲机场手续费只说。另外说一下就是退税物品你可以使用,假设你买了块5000澳币的手表,你可以戴在手上去退税。包包,衣服也是一样。退税官员也许会和你确认一下这些东西是不会再次带回澳洲的,你只要说是即可。另外如果你物品的退税金额比较大,比如你买的首饰有好几万澳币的价值,退税官员也许会拿你的护照和登机牌去复印一下,这些都没有任何关系。这里还要重点提一下,假如是在非机场免税店买的免税物品,免税店卖给你的就是免税价格,之后店员会将物品打包好,之后会提醒你,这个包装是不可以拆的。包装上还有给海关退税人员的单子。这样你到了机场,需要让那些叫tax free的官员将那张纸撕了,你才可以打开包装。如果没有这样做的话,由于你免税店买东西需要信用卡担保,所以10%的GST会之后扣除的。所以这点切记。基本上想到的就这些,如果有不明白的欢迎提问。我会尽我所知详细解答。补充内容!!目前的法律规定是单件物品超过1000澳币的,你在购买的时候需要提供给售货员你的姓名(其实是退税当事人的姓名,假设你需要朋友帮你退税或者朋友买的东西需要你帮忙退税)护照号码,联系信息。另外就是还是有很多朋友不清楚流程,哪些是托运前退税,哪些是托运后退税,我这里说一下流程1. 先将你那些需要托运的退税物品办理退税,墨尔本的机场在国际接人大厅的右手边,在寄存物品柜台的边上。其他机场具体位置不是最清楚。(这些物品包括化妆品,衣服,羊毛被等等大件物品,请注意。手表,首饰,名牌包,名牌衣服这些东西不能在这里办理)简单来说,这里办理托运的东西就是不允许带上飞机的化妆品液体以及那些不那么值钱的货物。2. 之后你去办理登机牌,托运,填写出境卡,安检,过边防。这些都是哪个国家都一样的。3. 在过边防之后,你将需要进手提行李的退税物品退税,包括手表,首饰,名牌包等等。退税是去TRS柜台,一般门口都有人会问你是否需要退税,留心一下,不会错过的,而且就算万一错过了,这个柜台你也可以随时回来的。4. 办理好退税之后就是机场里面的免税店,然后登机口。基本流程就是这样,有问题可以联系我,谢谢苹果类产品的补充说明 (以下这点目前已经不是问题,但是请记住需要叫苹果店员把拿去退税的发票上的名字和地址修改成退税者的姓名和地址)如果在苹果专卖店购买苹果类产品退税需要特别注意以下这点;看了论坛里有不少朋友是自己购物但是让朋友带处境退税,上面已经说了,1000元以上产品需要提供姓名,所以切记一定要提供退税者姓名,加入你是张三,但是你要李四去帮助你退税,记得1000元以上需要提供的名字一定务必是李四的名字。1000元以下的东西由于不需要提供姓名,所以一般不是问题。但是苹果专卖店,如果您用信用卡支付的话,发票上会自动出现信用卡持有者的姓名,也就是说即使你花了999元购买了一台Iphone 6,由于低于1000元,政策上来说您是不需要提供姓名的,但是苹果的发票上会出现购买者是张三,这时候如果您叫李四去退税,基本上来说TRS的官员是不会让李四退税的,因为发票上的姓名和护照上姓名不符。当然如果您购买的时候是用现金支付的话,没有这个问题。这点请大家注意。退税可否退去别人的卡上?TRS的官员只需要看到发票上的姓名和退税人护照上的姓名相符即可,至于您是退到张三,李四,王五,赵六的卡上,他不会来管你。万一退税没收到款怎么办?(16/03/2016补充)一般来说退税的钱很快就可以收到,差不多1,2周了不起了。但是有时候会有万一的可能出现,比如你将退税的账户信息填错了。我本人就发生过。填错了一个数字。这样的话,你首先记得每次要将你的退税官员给你的单据留着,我建议是没有拿到钱之前一直留着。之后你需要等待60天,因为60天之内工作人员会叫你继续等待,但是一旦过了60天,就会立刻电话受理了。他会对照你的单据,然后查看为何没有退款成功。所以切记仔细填写退税账户的信息,当然如果万一有什么问题的话,也还是可以解决的,就是相对麻烦一些,花些时间而已。
Thanks a lot!
补充一下,如果是在超市,药店买的鱼油啊,保健品之类的,要去楼下,也就是到达大厅那里的TRS去退税,把你的东西给他们看一下,把发票给他们,他们会盖章。然后你再上楼去check in,这些物品就直接托运了。然后拿着盖了章的发票,过了passport control以后,到TRS那里登记信用卡信息,完成退税的手续。
非常详细啊马克一下
嗨,楼主。还想问一下,如果是在药店连锁店的不同分店买的商品可以算是同一家商店吗?还有现在好像不用是单次购买300以上,而是一个月之内累计300以上都可以退税,请问是这样吗?
到机场退税大概提前多少小时时间上比较有保证?
连锁店是不行的。
需要一次在同一店内累积购买300
至少提前3小时,要看有无旅行团。反正我建议3小时一般问题不大
我想我还是不为了退税而退税了。。 买不了那么多 而且退的也不过一两百块人民币~ 不过还是谢啦~
楼主,请教你一下.
我托朋友今儿帮我去退税,结果今天退税人太多,要赶不上航班了,他没有退成上飞机了.那在国内有什么补救方法可以退呢?
因为是AUD900 很心疼哎
请教楼主: 我11月份去澳洲的时候准备买个mini ipad 品类和价格应该都符合退税标准吧
mini ipad价格大于300,而且有GST在内,所以在2个月内购买可以退税。无须担心
羊毛制品可以直接带上飞机吗?
你的问题首先我没有听的很明白,带上飞机指的是从国内带去澳洲还是澳洲买的带回国。反正不管哪种,只要你飞机行李重量和体积允许,当然可以带上飞机。
澳洲到中国的飞机上,允许不托运,带上飞机吗,
只要你的东西的尺寸符合带上飞机,而不需要托运就完全没问题
而不需要托运是啥意思
我就是不知道羊毛制品可不可以手提
相关阅读1/3
澳洲退税攻略
穷游兴趣小组
https://www.baidu.com/s?wd=ISA - Immigration Services Agency Inc.
ISA - Immigration Services Agency Inc.
6600 Rte Transcanadienne, Suite 750
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 4S2, CANADA
TELEPHONE: 514-500-4441
I.S.A. Immigration Services Agency Inc. is a company incorporated
since 1981 by the Federal and Quebec governments of Canada for the sole
purpose of offering a consultation service for prospective immigrants
to Canada.
Leo Block, president of I.S.A. is a member of the '' (membership ID #R407959)
and of the ''.
years of experience has given
him the expertise and a worldwide reputation for honesty and integrity.
We can help you immigrate to Canada in any of the following categories:
INDEPENDENT (SKILLED PROFESSIONALS AND WORKERS)
ENTREPRENEURS
BUSINESSMEN
CARE-GIVER
FAMILY CLASS
Should you wish a free evaluation of your chances of a successful application
for prospective immigrants for immigration to Canada, please complete the following questionnaire
and we shall reply within five working days.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE MARRIED
OR LIVING COMMON LAW, YOUR SPOUSE/PARTNER MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE EVALUATION
*Please note: All information submitted remains strictly confidential.}

我要回帖

更多关于 澳大利亚雅思考试 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信