0xc0000e0x00000074蓝屏代码码

File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe Error code: - Microsoft Community
Site Feedback
Tell us about your experience with our site
Initial impressions of windows 10 are positive but unfortunately i am not getting a chance to really use it as after 2 or 3 boots i get a blue screen with this message
File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
Error code: 0xc000000e
Dual booting windows 8.1 and windows 10 preview on 2 separate hard drives and can boot back into windows 8.1 no problem.
i have not installed any new hardware ( in fact i have removed any hardware that is not necessary ). i have installed no new drivers or any software of any kind.
any ideas please?
&&&&&&&&& gary.
Thank you for posting your query in Windows forums.
I understand that you are getting an error code” 0xc000000e” and unable to boot to the Windows 10 TP. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will assist you to resolve this issue. You can try the
following steps to attach a screenshot.
This error usually occurs if the Windows Boot Manager (Bootmgr) entry is not present in the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store or the Boot\BCD file on is damaged or missing.
If this is a recently built new PC and you are unable to boot in normal mode, let’s try the following steps booting from&an installation disc or USB and check if it helps.
Let’s perform startup repair and check if that helps.
a. Insert the Windows installation DVD or USB and boot Windows from it.
b. In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the
‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on‘next’.
c. Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
‘Troubleshoot’.
d. Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’
and select the operating system.
If the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.
You may try to rebuild the BCD booting from the disc and follow these instructions:
a. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 8 from it.
‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on‘next’.
c. Click on Repair your computer.
d. Click on Troubleshoot and then selectAdvanced Options.
e. Click on Command prompt and type the following commands and pressEnter after each command:
Bootrec /fixmbr
Bootrec /fixboot
Bootrec /rebuildbcd
f. Restart the computer. Check if the issue persists.
Hope this helps.
Please post back if the issue persists and we will be glad to assist you further.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
421 people were helped by this reply
In reply to Gary.Urquhart's post on October 13, 2014
Glad to know that you have resolved the issue. We really appreciate your effort to resolve this issue.
Please post back if you have any issues related to Windows and we will be glad to assist you further.
Sorry this didn't help.
183 people were helped by this reply
This site in other languagesWIN7 64位系统 不能开机引导进入系统0xc000000e 我装的双系统 一个win7 和 一个win8的_百度知道
WIN7 64位系统 不能开机引导进入系统0xc000000e 我装的双系统 一个win7 和 一个win8的
最奇怪的地方是 我用我的32位win7盘装在另一个分区后 c盘的64位win7又能进去了 然后删掉32位的win7 在当天64位win7还是能正常进入的 但过了一天就不行了。现在我在win8系统下看 连装64位win7的系统盘都没有了 (win7 64位是硬盘安装的)还有装在SSD上的。。。...
我有更好的答案
应为引导系统为
低系统到高系统,引导连在一起你 删了低系统所以 无法再次引导到高系统,请格式化这2个盘重装系统
和我的一样啊 我刚开始是 主XP 副WIN7 那天心血来潮 把XP格了想安装WIN8 一格就傻了,WIN8安装一半就蓝屏,再重新启动电脑一片黑。最后没办法用U盘引导进入安装WIN8 但却进不了WIN7系统。最后的解决方法你可以参考一下。1.到网上下载BCDautofix+V1.0.3系统启动修复2.在任何一个可以进入的系统下运行,它会自动修复我们的BCD 修复完重启一下就OK了。祝你成功。
装那么多系统干嘛
事情是这样的 我 原先的系统坏了 后来网上下了个正版的64位系统 装上的 当天还能用 第二天不行了 没办法了 我用32位的win7盘 重装了 惊奇的发现我装64位系统的盘没了 我就装在其他盘符上 重启后有惊奇的发现 2个win7都能进了 然后我就删了 32位的win7 怕以后还有同样的事情就装了个win8 当天重启关机无数次(想测试时到底能不能进win7) 没发现任何问题。。。然后到了 今天 win7又进不去了 错误和前天一样。。。。
你把所有的盘都格式化掉,重新建盘,再装。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
天安门的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。旗舰版win7 32位安装win7 64位提示winload.exe无法加载,错误代码0xc0000001 - Microsoft Community
告知我们你对网站的体验
& & & &我的电脑一直安装的是win7 32位旗舰版,一切正常,买了块内存条和原来的内存组成双通道,共4GB。
& & & &但 在win7 32位系统安装win7 64位系统,无法安装。
& & & & 网上搜了一些如何安装64位系统的答案,一一尝试但都未成功:
& & & & & & & & & & & 1、nt6_hdd_installer_v3.1.1 硬盘安装,按照说明安装未成功;
& & & & & & & & & & & 2、通过复制boot文件夹,efi文件夹,bootmgr文件,sources文件夹的方式也安装不成功,通过win PE格式化C盘安装也不成功;
& & & & & & & & & & & 3、最后我将所有的资料全拷贝出来,将所有分区格式化后删除,变成一个未分区硬盘,安装也不成功;
& & & & & & & & & & & 4、重新安装win7 32位原版,正常,然后再按照第1、2步安装64位也不成功;
& & & & & & & & & & & 5、在增加内存的基础上安装64位不成功,将新安装的内存条卸下来,再按照第1、2步安装64位也不成功
& & & &但所出现的错误是一样的:
Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt.
& & 这个错误好像基本没怎么有人碰见过,别人基本是0xc000000e错误,0xc000000e错误只要运行网上所说的那三条命令就可。但我依旧试了下,不成功。
& & &我已查过我的电脑支持64位系统。
& & & 另外要说明下,我的电脑是thinkpad的,增加的是金士顿2G内存条,频率,内存和原来的内存一样,组成了双通道。安装内存条后显卡不工作,于是我根据thinkpad官方网站提供的解决方案将BIOS刷成了最新版本。
& & & 另外我本来系统盘40GB,在安装64位系统前用ADDS11Home软件将别的逻辑磁盘分出10GB,并和系统盘合并,也就是说我合并的是不连续分区,而且是跨越系统分区和逻辑分区。
& & &请问是不是合并分区时MBR文件损坏,还是原始的隐藏分区没有去除,或是别的什么原因。
& & &请大侠解惑,小弟不胜感激。 &小弟真心想求得解决方法,所以将所有的情况都罗列出来了。如果大侠觉得哪还有未说清楚的,小弟后续马上补上。
& & 问题已经解决啦!
& & 问题应该是系统隐藏分区没有去除,具体没深究。
& & 在这我把解决方法贴出来,共享给那些出现此问题但还没解决的童鞋们。
& & 用的winpe,老毛桃的:;写入u盘后用pe启动,进入win7专用(防蓝屏)那一项,用
虚拟光驱挂载win7 64位镜像,然后打开win7通用安装器,根据提示一步步操作便是。
& & 另:我的电脑是联想的,官方是没有win7 64位oem镜像的,网上所搜的都是DIY的,我所安装的64位oem是根据网上的教程自己做的,但用winpe这种方法安装的系统是无法软激活的,解决办法就是你将镜像制作成u盘或刻盘引导重新再安装一下,可以免激活。喜欢oem的童鞋可以参考下。
这是否解决了你的问题?
抱歉,这没有帮助。
此回复已帮助 1 个人
需要您用光盘修复,插入光盘,开机按F12,选择光驱启动,修复计算机-启动修复。如果不行,则需要在其他同样系统的电脑上拷贝一份winload.exe放入c:\windows\system32
如您希望获取更快速响应的一对一Answer Desk服务,可以通过以下联系方式获取详情:联系电话&#62059 微软官方商城:http://t.cn/RL7ZPnB
这是否解决了你的问题?
抱歉,这没有帮助。
此回复已帮助 13 个人
本站点的其他语言版本File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe Error code: - Microsoft Community
Site Feedback
Tell us about your experience with our site
Initial impressions of windows 10 are positive but unfortunately i am not getting a chance to really use it as after 2 or 3 boots i get a blue screen with this message
Error code: 0xc000000e
Dual booting windows 8.1 and windows 10 preview on 2 separate hard drives and can boot back into windows 8.1 no problem.
i have not installed any new hardware ( in fact i have removed any hardware that is not necessary ). i have installed no new drivers or any software of any kind.
any ideas please?
&&&&&&&&& gary.
Thank you for posting your query in Windows forums.
I understand that you are getting an error code” 0xc000000e” and unable to boot to the Windows 10 TP. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will assist you to resolve this issue. You can try the
following steps to attach a screenshot.
This error usually occurs if the Windows Boot Manager (Bootmgr) entry is not present in the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store or the Boot\BCD file on is damaged or missing.
If this is a recently built new PC and you are unable to boot in normal mode, let’s try the following steps booting from&an installation disc or USB and check if it helps.
Let’s perform startup repair and check if that helps.
a. Insert the Windows installation DVD or USB and boot Windows from it.
c. Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
‘Troubleshoot’.
d. Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’
and select the operating system.
If the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.
You may try to rebuild the BCD booting from the disc and follow these instructions:
a. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 8 from it.
c. Click on Repair your computer.
d. Click on Troubleshoot and then selectAdvanced Options.
e. Click on Command prompt and type the following commands and pressEnter after each command:
Bootrec /fixmbr
Bootrec /fixboot
Bootrec /rebuildbcd
f. Restart the computer. Check if the issue persists.
Hope this helps.
Please post back if the issue persists and we will be glad to assist you further.
Sorry this didn't help.
421 people were helped by this reply
In reply to Gary.Urquhart's post on October 13, 2014
Glad to know that you have resolved the issue. We really appreciate your effort to resolve this issue.
Please post back if you have any issues related to Windows and we will be glad to assist you further.
Sorry this didn't help.
183 people were helped by this reply
This site in other languages}

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝屏代码0x000007b 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信