用英语手抄报好看的图片说我可以用手机干什么

如果可以的话,我们可以在电话里保持联络 用英语怎么说
如果可以的话,我们可以在电话里保持联络 用英语怎么说
we can keep in touch by phone if possible
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《如果可以的话,我们可以在电话里保持联络 用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
(I have the same feeling as you.)When talking with someone face-to-face,you cou while when talking by phone,only thing you could use is you
但闻空际琼瑶音——清代小说《孽海花》中的诗句但闻其声,未见其人.——不算诗句,但这是人们常说的.
Hello,thank you for calling Spring mall management co., LTD.This is loss prevention department.(what can I do for you?) 忘采纳! 再问: 麻烦简单点,口语化点吧,ltd是什么… 再答: Hello(或
what do you usually do when it's snowing?everyone was having fun Judy always talk with her friends with phone who are you waiting for?
这跟声音大小又没什么关系,老板是外国人吗?外国人最受不了的就是好多中国人打电话跟吵架似的都用吼的,就安静点的环境里中国人自己也受不了啊注意你自己的发音就行了,发音清楚的话,声音大小根本没有关系,当然不至于说话说得跟完全失声了一样就行了呀.而且中国人说英语最忌讳的就是嘴巴张不开,嘴唇动都不动就呜呜呜呜的说,中文可以这么说
已解决问题 收藏 c.k那首《sorrow rain》電話裏的對話丶中文意思是什麼?标签:sorrow rain,中文 虛擬式ヽ愛情 回答:2 人气:2 解决时间: 18:23 检举 hello 你好 it is me Jash 是我JASH what's after 什么事 I think we
是这样的,德国佬母语是德语嘛.你让他发邮件看看是否可以?这样就能更好沟通了.他也应该知道语言沟通有难度的,你不必太在意.其实听多了就习惯了.下次请他说慢点.
在电话里祝福其实没必要非得四个字的成语,而且说出来的话别人可能会反感,觉的你没有诚意,随意去奉承她人,比如你在电话里说某个女的楚楚动人,貌美如花.相信很多女性会觉的你不会说话.其实说话很简单,只要可以表现出你对女性的尊重和礼貌就已经可以了,女性听了就很高兴.比如说话口气温和点,耐心点,注意打电话的礼仪如选择适当的时间,
歌曲名:不好听)歌手名:徐良&小暖你电话里边陌生的声音像孩子一样甜美又好听不好听小暖:你电话里边陌生的声音像孩子一样甜美又好听睡意朦胧的问候太致命该 如何反应你的她一定唱歌很好听温柔的哼唱着你在弹琴可眼泪滑过脸颊的声音却 并不好听徐良:你 那时候 靠着我总喜欢给我哼着歌声音傻傻的 没有天赋的笑了你告诉我什么时候你的歌唱
L:Hello,is that WangTao?W:Hello,how are you?L:Would you like to go swimming?W:Great!When shell we meet?L:At 17:00 ok?W:No problem,See you later.L:See you !
good morning!i'm xxx.然后是你擅长的关于你的经历兴趣等,中间可以穿插“youknow""a little bit""quiet"”kinda",也可以加上你的名言警句等.或者来一些电影里面的有蕴含的句子,比如说功夫熊猫的那个“present”的句子,上网找就可以了.
you can say:i'm glad to say you .就是很高兴认识你.\还有要看具体的情况了,先学习一些常用的交际口语,到时间你会知道怎么说的.单问这第一句,后面怎么办,不能去冷场吧.应该先在下面多学习一些,可以找个角色陪你联系一下,对你很有用的.要多说,到时才会脱口出来,可以吗?
After we meet each other, can we keep the relationship like the phone ?
who is the boy talking with on the phone
1.读过楼上几位答案后,大概除了soraya1688之外,其他朋友都没接触过西班牙语.否则不会不知道在直接称谓时 Se&or (先生)前不会加冠词 El 的.2.既有生意往来,商用文书一般用词比较客气,Hola 这样的招呼方式略嫌轻率.3.同上理,我在翻译时语法选择倾向于更尊敬的表达方式.Cómo est
妈妈在电话里告诉宁宁自己要加班,让宁宁自己先吃饭.
歌曲名:不好听)歌手名:徐良&小暖你电话里边陌生的声音像孩子一样甜美又好听不好听小暖:你电话里边陌生的声音像孩子一样甜美又好听睡意朦胧的问候太致命该 如何反应你的她一定唱歌很好听温柔的哼唱着你在弹琴可眼泪滑过脸颊的声音却 并不好听徐良:你 那时候 靠着我总喜欢给我哼着歌声音傻傻的 没有天赋的笑了你告诉我什么时候你的歌唱
连金山词霸都可以我的手机没电了用英语怎么说?
我的手机没电了用英语怎么说?
09-06-15 &
口语化的: The cell phone is out of juice. 不要理解成“手机没有果汁了”。&Juice& is slang for &power&. 正式的: The cell phone is out of power. 千万别翻译成: The cell phone is power-off(手机人为关机而不是电用完了).
请登录后再发表评论!
My handset not electricity
请登录后再发表评论!我正在玩手机用英语翻译一下_百度知道
我正在玩手机用英语翻译一下
我正在玩手机用英语怎么说是I'm playing mobilephone 吗mobile是移动phone 是电话连起来是指手机吗
mobilephone和cellphone都可以,因为现在大家大多数都用智能手机,所以用smartphone也行。
采纳率:29%
I was playing with mobile phones
没错I'm playing mobile phone
I'm playing my smartphone
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。目前,我只能用手机上网。 的翻译是:Now, I can only use their mobile phones. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
目前,我只能用手机上网。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Now, I can only use their mobile phones.
At present, I can only use mobile phones on the Internet.
At present, I only can use the handset to access the net.
相关内容&a分两期 Weight time & alittle
heart 一点心脏 & asuddenly,two women tourists and a man arguing 突然,二个妇女游人和人争论 & a请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好做安排 私達にフリータイムを過すように言いなさい時よい私達は整理をする & aMy friend is not as heavy as me 我的朋友不是一样重的象我 & aApply one coat of the epoxy varnish using a BRUSH - BRISTLED. 使用-发怒的刷子应用环氧油漆的一件外套。 & aCPU is unworkable or has been changed CPU是难以使用的或被改变了 & a体育锻炼可以增强体质,减少疾病 The physical training may strengthen the physique, reduces disease & ado not know the feeling 正在翻译,请等待... & a这是家庭作业吗 This is the homework & aGrowth - Heat Balance 成长-热平衡 & afixed and firm 固定和牢固 & aUnemployment among unskilled workers. 失业在非技术工人之中。 & a转轴需要y21mm The revolution axis needs to have 21mm & ayou said to want to wait 您说想要等待 & aOur products are gradually being published on the ebay 我们的产品在ebay逐渐被出版 & a餐饮产品由于地域特征、气侯环境、风俗习惯等因素的影响,会出现在原料、口味、烹调方法、饮食习惯上的不同程度的差异。正是因为这些差异,餐饮产品具有了强烈的地域性。中方和西方文化之间的差异造就了中方和西方饮食文化的差异。 The dining product as a result of the region characteristic, gas factor and so on marquis environment, manners and customs influences, can appear in raw material, the taste, the cooking method, the diet custom varying degree difference.Was precisely because of these differences, the dining product h & afermented 发酵 & acompleted.yourroot should now be completely removed 应该完全地现在去除completed.yourroot & a锻炼你的肌肉 Exercises your muscle & apursuant to section 23(1) 正在翻译,请等待... & a高中阶段学历者 High school stage school record & a经常采用 Uses frequently & a大学生没有形成完整的,稳定的消费观念 The university student has not formed the integrity, stable expense idea & a中厚板 中厚板 & amay explode or leak if recharged 可以爆炸或漏,如果充电 & aso much money! 非常金钱! & a不要叫醒他 Do not awaken him & aPIPELAYING 管道敷设 & aIs it going to be a busy month? 它是一个繁忙的月? & astill single 唯一 & a你们住在那 You live in that & a我是一个中国的小女孩,我能加你吗? I am a China's little girl, I can add you? & a那你回来打电话我。 正在翻译,请等待... & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!我是牡丹江大学财金系会电二班 正在翻译,请等待... & aWelding Machines 焊接器 & aI tell you at first sight 我首先告诉您 & a父亲带着我们走遍美国 The father leads us to go all over US & aWhat do you want to be? What’s your ambition in life? to achieve your ambition, what will or won’t you do? 您要成为什么? 什么是您的志向在生活中? 要达到您的志向,什么将或您不会做? & acan you look it now? 您能否现在看它? & aprejudices 偏见 & a脱下它们 Takes off them & aa clinic 一个诊所 & a我的电脑游戏在哪 正在翻译,请等待... & a即使小孩子也能看懂那本书。(even) Even if the child also can understand that book.(even) & amake an effort 正在翻译,请等待... & a死亡是新的开始 The death is the new start & a那是我的电脑游戏吗 那是我的电脑游戏吗 & afuck you in ass 与您交往在驴子 & a我现在更加沉默 I even more silence now & ainaudible 不能听见 & aearly life 早期的生活 & ano real role is played by the demand side. 真正的角色没有由需求边扮演。 & a亲爱的,不管怎么样?我都不会离开你的! Dear, no matter how? I all cannot leave you! & aselects the beep option during ARTS operation 在艺术操作期间,选择哔哔选择 & a萨姆是一只黄色的狗 萨姆是一只黄色的狗 & a目前,我只能用手机上网。 At present, I only can use the handset to access the net. &本人不会英语 手机上时请不要发信息给我 因为我手机不是会翻译 的翻译是:I can't speak English on the phone, please do not send information to me because my phone is not translated 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
本人不会英语 手机上时请不要发信息给我 因为我手机不是会翻译
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I will not be on the phone in English, please do not send a message to my phone because I will not translate
I will not be on the phone in English, please do not send a message to my phone because I will not translate
I can't speak English on the phone, please do not send information to me because my phone is not translated
I will not be speaking English on the cell phone, please do not give me the information because I mobile phone is not be translated
Myself cannot on English handset when please do not have to send the information to me because my handset is not can translate
相关内容&aa decision by the partners to return to sole trader status. 一个决定由返回的伙伴到单一贸易商状态。 & aPLE LOVE PLE LOVE & ani nu e hao yi dian
ma? ni nu e郝?伊dian ma ? & a香港侧鱼涌英皇道979号太古坊林肯大厦二十三楼 香港旁邊Yuyong國王的路979古色古香的工作地點修建23個大廈的林肯 & a定义世界的人生 Definition world life & a下次要是问你我叫什么,你回到不出来,我打你呢 Next secondary helds responsible your me to call any, you cannot return, I hit you & a我2周提一次足球 My 2 weeks raise a soccer & aso we did there work 如此我们那里工作了 & achliorine chliorine & aIt seems that noe all people 它似乎那noe所有人 & a他为了数学考试必须在家里复习 He must at home review for mathematics test & a植树和控制人口的增长都是保护环境污染的举措之一 The tree-planting and the control population growth all protects one of environmental pollution actions & a很多的事情其实就在一念之间 Many as soon as between very matters in read actually & a液压部分 Hydraulic pressure part & a生产月计划达成率怎样做 How the production month plan achieves rate does & awe sent this skirt -make use these fabric and same style short skirt make .too-17" make lining .too? 我们送了这条裙子-做用途这些织品和同样样式短裙做.too-17 "做衬里.too & aThe nature of payment 付款的本质 & a经销总公司 Sale on commission main corporation & asay we together nannan, you and me.
& aI'm sorry I can't heip you just at present - I'm too busy 我抱歉我当前不能heip您-我是太繁忙的 & a谢谢你和小王来我们工厂参观 Thanks you and young Wang comes our factory visit & a在城镇里 In cities & a切实改革现有教育制度 Practical reform existing educational system & a古寺长老,不愿再看到杀戮,从中斡旋,希望双方和解。 The ancient temple elder, is not willing to see again slaughters, mediates, hoped both sides reconcile. & aI am cindy Brown.You can call(
)Cindy 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI watched the games every night when the Olympics bagan 我每晚观看了比赛,当奥林匹克bagan & a春游晚归图 The spring tour late turns over to the chart & aNot the old days, the situation is difficult absolutely! 不是以前,情况绝对是困难的! & a花样游泳是一项全方面要求都很重要的观赏性很强的项目,其中包括动作的连贯性,节奏性和优美程度。水位的高度和稳定 The water ballet is an entire aspect requests all the very important ornamental very strong project, including the movement continuity, rhythmic and exquisite degree.Water level highly and stable & aStrength and durability requirements 力量和耐久性要求 & athey are working out advertisements everywhere 他们制定出广告到处 & a  不管明星出现在电视屏幕、高速公路旁的广告牌,还是演出的舞台上,人们总想目睹一下明星风采,看一看明星的所作所为。许多明星都有其追随者、崇拜者,明星的一言一行都会引起他们的关注。所以,明星广告会因明星而得益,提高广告的受众接触率,明星代言的品牌知名度也会因此而提高。
& ait is acceptable to the employees 它对雇员是可接受的 & a同时,整体环境要求、特定景观需求和弹性较大功能促成了自外而内的设计过程。 At the same time, but the overall environment request, the specific landscape demand and the elastic big function facilitated have stepped aside from in design process. & a要是他不准时来怎么办? How if he not punctual does manage?
& aNot intended for use by pregnant or nursing women If you are taking any medication or planning any m 没意欲供怀孕或护理妇女使用,如果您采取任何疗程或计划任何m & a扬州到南京乘汽车行程约1个小时 Rides the automobile traveling schedule approximately for 1 hour Yangchow to Nanjing & awe must learn to act in ways
____ do not harm 我们必须学会行动用____不危害的方式 & aHi,laura .This is Daming .He's from China 喂, laura。这是Daming。他来自中国 & achildren in the USA 孩子在美国 & a他们的孩子都5.6岁了 Their children all 5.6 years old & ap.q.y.z p.q.y.z & aProportion of Students Who Qualify for Free or Reduced-Price Meals 在自由或减少价格饭食合格学生的比例 & a窗户的旁边有一盆花 Window side has a potted flower & aPhagosomal Phagosomal & apass alone message 通过单独消息 & amore than one hour 正在翻译,请等待...
& a让我代表我们班 Let me represent our class
& a她考试总是不及格 She takes a test always does not pass an examination & amodifications may be made to adjust unit hydrograph
duration 改动也许做调整单位水位图期间 & agiven this uncertainty 给出这不确定性 & a洪水把桥冲走了上个月 The flood has washed away the bridge the previous month & a因为有丰富多彩的自然风光 Because has the richly colorful natural scenery & aamd athlon (tm) ii X2 240 processor 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMy return is 30 我的回归是30% & a然而,警方发现Jstin星期五晚上11点左右确实回过家。 However, the police discovered Jstin Friday evening about 11 o'clock truly has gone home. & a本人不会英语 手机上时请不要发信息给我 因为我手机不是会翻译 Myself cannot on English handset when please do not have to send the information to me because my handset is not can translate &}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语手抄报简单又清楚 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信