在幼儿托管评测中P、E、RE、M代表等级吗

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
在凸四边形ABCD中,角BCD=角ADC=90度,点E在边CD上,且角AEB=90度,AE=BE,点M是边AB的中点,MC交BE于点P,MD交AE于点Q,ME交PQ于点R,求证MR大于等于RE,并确定等号何时成立.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
证:在平面上取一点P,使角DPE=角DBE,角BPC=角BAC.则A、B、C、P共圆,B、E、D、P共圆.角EDP+角EBP=180度,角ACP=角ABP 则角FDP+角FCP=180度,C、F、D、P共圆.所以ΔABC,ΔCDF,ΔBDE的外接圆三圆共点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In prominent figures primers, Kok BCD= Kok ADC=90 degrees, the point e in the margin CD, and Kok AEB=90 degrees AE=BE, point M is at the mid-point of AB, MC for be in point P,MD to amend in point Q,ME to PQ in point R, see displays more than equal to re, and to determine when to set up sign.
To process
扫描下载二维码We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website. By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
Session 04 – Stem cells | Human Reproduction | Oxford Academic
Issue suppl_1
Session 04 – Stem cells
Human Reproduction, Volume 20, Issue suppl_1, 1 June 2005, Pages i5–i7,
Session 04 – Stem cells, Human Reproduction, Volume 20, Issue suppl_1, 1 June 2005, Pages i5–i7,
Download citation file:
© 2018 Oxford University Press
This content is only available as a PDF.
Issue Section:
Email alerts
Related articles in
Citing articles via
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide
This Feature Is Available To Subscribers Only
This PDF is available to Subscribers Only
For full access to this pdf, sign in to an existing account, or purchase an annual subscription.当季景点门票
国内目的地
品质一日游
Shopping in Seoul
舌尖上的韩国(南部篇)
Taste of Korea
幸福民宿 中、南台湾
Western Taiwan B&B
热门出境骆驼书
热门海岛骆驼书
去哪儿网客服电话
提供24小时服务
国内客服电话