说说你对幽默的看法对信件这种通讯方式的看法

谈谈你对吃的看法书信_百度知道
谈谈你对吃的看法书信
谈谈你对吃的看法书信
我有更好的答案
Dear editor,
Now, more and more students are getting fond of western fast food, and thus they take in too much sugar and fat. I don’t think it good for their health.
There are all kinds of foods in the world. Which one is healthier, the Chinese food or the western fast food? Different people have different choices.
In my opinion, the Chinese food is healthier. Firstly, the Chinese food contains a lot of fruit and green vegetables. It is rich in fiber and low in sugar and fat. Secondly, the Chinese food is very delicious and has many dishes. It is nice to taste. I think it is the healthiest in the world. So many Chinese people can keep fit and have ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
书信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你能说说邮寄这种通信方式目前存在哪些弊端吗,对此邮局应该怎样改进_百度知道
你能说说邮寄这种通信方式目前存在哪些弊端吗,对此邮局应该怎样改进
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
太慢了,而且邮局的服务态度也不好。
安全性,邮局应该不让其他人看到信件
中途易丢失东西
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
通信方式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是MARRY,请结合以上信件内容,给HARRY写一封回信内容包括:1、谈谈你对学英语的看法 2、根据自己学习英语的体会提出建议(至少三条) 3、至少鼓励他,希望他取得进步要求:语句连贯,80词左右;开头和结尾已经给出Dear Harry,I am very glad to get your letter .I know you have a trouble with your english studies
悲剧爽哥Cd3
and i have the same problem with you a few months ago but now i have already get over of it.i think,learning english is very necessary for us and it has become a common language around the world.then,it helps us know more about the newest information.as for me,when learning english,i like to read loudly because this can help us to remember.and enlarge your vocabulary is important it could help us understand the sentences.finally,we can also listen to some english songs to improve our sense of words.maybe you can take it easy,english is not so difficult to learn as long as you try your best.if you want to talk with me,i'd be very happy.yours marry水平就这样了,单词不知道够不够,拼写你再检查下,好累.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 通讯方式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信